[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Testosterone Replacement Therapy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: levels.jpg (363KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
levels.jpg
363KB, 1280x720px
Anyone done it? I have a weakass sex drive even though I have plenty of people to fuck and I desperately wish I was more into sex.

Are the constant injections and side effects worth dealing with? Pic related, my lab results.
>>
>>18045540
Shit, forgot to mention, 24 years old.
>>
>is mostly free of the constant and unsatisfiable longing for physical affection by members of the other gender
>complains
>>
>>18045574
I constantly have to explain why I don't feel like having sex, or if I am, why my dick goes soft so easily.

It's gonna be problematic when I'm looking for something longer-term. I need to be able to fuck people regularly; once a month isn't gonna cut it.
>>
>>18045585
No, it won't be. Just look for a woman who is dateable long term, and has similar sex drive. Not just an insecure girl who wants to be validated by drooled over. She'll appreciate it, not having to act up to satisfy you. Most girls have less sex drive than men in general anyway.
>>
Im 23 almost 24 and also have to take injectible testosterone cyponiate weekly.
My sex drive shot WAY UP. to the point where its inconvenient but hormones arent always the base factor of sex drive. My boyfriend has high testosterone levels but has really low sex drive. Just not his thing

Side effects are mild. I only got minor acne and the occassional racing heart. No biggie. Take as prescribed because the body converts excess testosterone into estrogen. Also the first week up to a month you will get headaches like crazy because blood pressure is rising and brain is trying to adjust again.

Dont take it right before bed as it takes effect almost immediately. Youll have tons of energy so it wont let you sleep. Take it on early in the day.

Take it the same day every week but if you miss your shot by a day or 2 thats okay and just continue taking it the same day on the new day next week
>>
>>18045593
Being practically asexual really limits your chances of dating long term, at least in your 20s. Furthermore, having a partner who doesn't feel any physical desire for you is mildly depressing.
Nearly everyone in his 20s would find that a deal-breaker.
>>
>>18045602
Weak sexual drive and being asexual are two different things.
>>
>>18045611

The difference is if you are comfortable with it or not, so they really aren't physiologically different.
>>
>>18045611
>Asexuality is the lack of sexual attraction to anyone, or low or absent interest in or desire for sexual activity.
>low or absent interest in or desire for sexual activity.

Seems like that's OP's case.
>>
I'm a guy and only do it with my girlfriend once a month or less

I'm ok with it, I don't find it to be something I wanna do every week
>>
>>18045585
the way I'd rate most women I've met, once you've been in the relationship for a few years, sex once a month is still way too often for their preferences. Unless you got a real kinky girl, which would be stupid on your part.

My suggestion is to use the hormones the first few months/maybe the first year then gradually slow it down.
>>
>>18045724
That's just not true, statistically.
Less than 20% of under 50 couples have sex that little.
Maybe you just suck in bed.
>>
>>18045597
Are you a woman or is this a gay relationship?

Why are you taking the shots vice the patch or gel?

What was your T number starting out?
>>
File: 1486823414614.jpg (25KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486823414614.jpg
25KB, 398x500px
>>
>>18045724
???
I was fucking my wife 4-7 times a week until we divorced. even during the divorce/seperation we were fucking several times a week
>>
>>18045976
Why did you divorce?
>>
>>18046058
she went off her medication and had a breakdown. tried to get me arrested for rape and generally went off the deep end
>>
>>18046064
That's rough, but you were certainly not an average couple then. She could have had abnormally high testosterone if she wanted that much sex and be this crazy.
>>
File: 1c1.jpg (145KB, 960x658px) Image search: [Google]
1c1.jpg
145KB, 960x658px
>>18046068
Or maybe I'm just a real fuckin' Casanova

You're probably right though. But the chick I was with after also constantly wanted my dick, so who knows.
>>
DO NOT take those. Getting testosterone is fucked, you're going to screw up your system and require lifelong test treatments to maintain it.

Just take saw palmetto supplements three times a day. It's one of the best natural testosterone boosters in the world. It makes my sex drive and erections glorious. My voice is deeper, I stand taller, my beard is growing in thicker, it literally changed my life.
>>
>>18045540
Just do squats bro. Seriously. Lift, don't inject test. When you inject testosterone your balls shut down and shrink and stop producing their own testosterone. A good endocrinologist might start you on clomid and nolvadex and DHEA to help your body produce more naturally rather than make you dependent on the shots for life.
>>
It def will help you . Are you overweight? Dealing with depression ? Once they do blood work they will know what the deal is with your test levels but at 24 you shouldn't need it .
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.