[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i fancy this girl (lets call her louise) She is a bit of a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20161122-WA0005.jpg (143KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161122-WA0005.jpg
143KB, 900x1600px
So i fancy this girl (lets call her louise)
She is a bit of a loner and used to spend her spare time sitting with me and talking with me in the shop i run.
I ended up hiring her.
I have her number. And facebook and speak to her frequently. She does however lie quite a bit (little white lies)
I was wondering if i should ask her out or if its best to leave it as i can imagine it ruining our friendship if i were to ask her out.
Heres some parts of a chat i had with her to get some insight
(white lie she told here is thats shes drinking she would not be drinking)
Louise
"i bet ya after tonight i will drink more and still be able to text without mistake
because ya know you guys are getting old...cant handle your drink like the young :')
ME
Yo got no credit though lol
Louise
i mean on fb twat face
speak later lol

And then the hint i missed that night

Louise
Can't you just go somewhere on your own drinking alone is better and I'll be fine DW I'm getting good at this
ME
Im on my own in the car if that counts lol. Rather be with people instead of been on jack jones all the time
Louise
You could join me but I'm crazy when I had a drink....
>>
you are a grade A idiot and shes a grade A golddigger

just ask her out
>>
>>18045424
Cant gold dig off me im broke
I am also aware im an idiot.
If i ask her out itll be on the 15th to avoid valanties date fees n shit
>>
>>18045424
But if she were to say no. Or she doesn't like me then wouldnt asking her out ruin our current relationship? Making things award between us
>>
>>18045458
its already ruined because you want to put your wee wee into her
>>
>>18045512
I want some one to love. Hold. Cuddle. Snuggle and be with. And be there for through the good and the bad
Im 22yr old virgin so i can easilly carry on waiting to get my dick wet
Had plenty of chances just didnt take them as i want my first time to be special
>>
>>18045569
theres nothing wrong with any of that, im just saying its not exactly friendship when you want to fuck her
>>
>>18045592
Id rather fuck her sister or mother desu. Shes not like super pretty i just really enjoy been with her
>>
Just wondering..
How could i bring up in a convo about boy firends and girl friends see if she gets nervous or what not when talking about it so i can try gauge how she feels before i ask
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.