[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Surviving Valentines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: dangmemenormalfag.jpg (104KB, 350x285px) Image search: [Google]
dangmemenormalfag.jpg
104KB, 350x285px
Advice for having a not godforsakenly horrible Valentine's when you're completely alone?

This is not a thread about turning this into a good situation, this is about making an awful situation a little better.
>>
>>18045294
I gave myself alcohol poisoning last time just because I was so miserable.
>>
Crush up morphine, dissolve in water, shoot up bum. Guaranteed happiness.

*May contain traces of completely ruining your life.
>>
>>18045296
I always get super fucked up too, that's why I was looking for ideas to avoid it this time.

Good luck and most likely cheers tomorrow
>>
>Tfw planning leap of faith that will either take me from being forever alone or take me further down the road to Alcoholism
>>
>>18045294
Stop being an idiot who cares about Valentine's day. It is a completely made up holiday that exists just to waste money on cheap looking cards and expensive useless gifts.

Give yourself a nice evening. Do something you enjoy, treat yourself with good food and your favourite hobby.
>>
>friend I have feels for already has a boyfriend
>never met the guy
>she hardly ever even mentions him
>don't know if they are serious or not
>gonna ask her if he did anything special for her on valentines day
>if she says no then I'm going to act offended and say she deserves something nice
>I will then proceed to list all the things I would have done for her if she was my girlfriend

Is this a bad idea?
>>
>>18045352
Yes.
>>
>>18045309
This. I'm miserable and alone all the time. Why would I care about the date? I'm probably going to be playing videogames.
>>
>>18045357
I have decided to start answering "lonely and miserable" when people ask me how I am doing.

Been lying and saying I was good for a long time now.
>>
>>18045363
Answering like that won't do anything positive for you. I get that pretending all the time gets tiresome, but being weird and depressing just makes people avoid you more.
>>
>>18045352
Fucking lmao orbiter tier
Don't do this.
>>
>>18045294

Don't let a date get so much to you. It's a date like any other day. Live it like that.

>>18045352

Awful idea. Hope this is a joke.

>>18045363

We all have problems and it's good to talk them out, but be careful where, when and with whom you do it.

Your classmates/workmates are just being polite when saying "How you doing?", so don't make them deal with your crap. But try to talk with friends or family. Heck, go see a therapist if you have no one else to talk to.
>>
When my gf of 4 years broke up with me, i had the WONDERFUL opportunity of celebrating valentines day as a single man for 2 years before entering the current relationship im in.

I like to call it Self Care Day. I literally spoiled myself. I didnt give two shits about what anyone thought and i didnt call or text anyone. It was a day all about ME. and you should do the same!
It was so fun that even in my relationship, i decided to make feb 15th my self care day.

I bought and made food for myself at home. I also bought myself new briefs and boxers because i love the feel of a brand new pair. Dont judge me, but i bought some spa stuff to use like facial clay masks made from charcoal. I dont give a fuck about skin care, i just wanted to slather stuff on my face and feel good. I bought some nice shower gel and took a long shower. I bought a shit ton of snacks and beer and then rewatched some of my favorite movies that were available on netflix and hulu. And i also took all 4 of my dogs for a walk. Finished the night off by heading over to the gym for an hour and a half and then ordering a pizza all for myself.

I've been doing that stuff for 4 years, the previous 2 years i did it regardless of being with my gf. I plan to do it again this wednesday. She knows its a day all about me and doesnt mind if i ignore her for 24 hours. Its nice to get away sometimes and get time to yourself.

Treat yourself OP. take yourself out on a date at home.
>>
>>18045294
Realize that valentines day is just another day of your shitty life and that it doesn't matter.
>>
>>18045765
Exactly. It's just another day. Treat it as such and you'll be alright.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.