[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found Dad on fetlife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Fuck Fuck Fuck!
I really need help /adv/.

If you want the short version, I think I found my dad cheating and I just don't know what to do. If I tell my mum then I think it would really ruin their relationship, and my little brother's schooling.

here's the actual story
>Earlier today
>just had friends over for a last get-together so I could say goodbye before I head of to university
>as the last two were leaving, my dad calls out for me to come over to the window of his office so he could talk to me
>as we're talking I notice on his laptop that he has a chat window open.
>I know that website
>its fetlife, a BDSM dating site
>I know because I use it
>after a little searching I find his profile,
>its easy, he used the same name as he always does
>The profile hasn't been used or updated basically since it was created "over 5 years ago"
>I don't know if thats a good or bad thing
>He's a submissive... which I already kinda knew and accepted
>what I can't accept is him going to be with a mistress without my mother's knowledge
>Proceed to delete any photos of me that are too incriminating

Tomorrow I'm going to search his computer and check his fetlife messages to see if he's actually been sleeping around.

I don't know what to do, as i said earlier this could ruin the fragile relationship they already have, and I can't do that to my little brother, not when he's about to go into the last years of his school life, which are extremely important to getting into a good uni.

However I will say that my mum has been through so much shit having to deal with my dad and a divorce would be a good thing for her, not so much dad as he'll fall into drinking and probably gambling.
>>
you could just live in denial. you didn't see anything because nothing happened, and after a while this will be the least of your concerns as you start to believe the lies that spiraled out of control over the years. maybe you'll start to think you're schizophrenic because you won't be sure what memories of yours actually happened because you lose all sense of time and you won't be able to recollect entire years of your life.
>>
>>18045271

well yeah that sounds fun, but I care about my family, especially my mum, and I can't just let this go
>>
This sounds like such a nightmare
If not for your brother id say tell your mom

Could confront him and say your friend showed you it
>>
>>18045271
I say this. My dads a massive fuck up so i live my life pretending he doesn't exist.
>>
>>18045315
I ended that without going more in-depth. Your position really doesn't give you much weight, try to view it as an outsider. What CAN you do? Frankly theres not much else you can do beyond ignoring it
>>
>>18045307
it sounds like you've already decided
>>
File: 1410149615334.gif (304KB, 319x182px) Image search: [Google]
1410149615334.gif
304KB, 319x182px
>>18045266

Maybe him and your mom hook up with leather daddies and get freaky together on the weekends. You don't know. Mind your own business young blood.
>>
>>18045327
This.
You don't know, you probably don't want to know.
>>
Like the other anons have said. There is only two options. Try to forget it, or tell.
>>
>>18045311
I feel like I need to get everyone together and have an intervention, that or wait 2 years and then tell mum to get a divorce after by brother's gone through school
>>
>>18045266
No one has suggested the obvious - talk to him.

There is the possibility that there is a relatively innocent explanation - for example, he may have set this up for masturbatory purposes and never acted on it. In any case, he does deserve the right to explain of he can.
>>
>>18045327
honestly that might be the better option, if I confront mum and its all ok, they're just having sex with other guys.

but I'm not holding my breath.

>>18045333
... I think you're right, but if I tell, who do I tell, dad or mum?
>>
Message him on it and tell him to lick your feet
>>
>>18045334
first of all wait until you're sure whats going on. if you feel like you HAVE to tell just tell your mom. if that would even lead to a divorce your brother doesn't have to know the specifics of whatever is going on.
>>
>>18045335
You're absolutely right, I do need to confirm this, although talking to him is going to be extremely difficult and he may very well lie to me.

However, I could get on his computer and check his Fetlife messages
>>
>>18045338
you also seem to favor your mom judging by your other posts, and she would be the better one to tell. this is between your parents.
>>
>>18045342
Yeah... I need to verify it before anything
>>
>>18045350
right and to verify you either need to snoop or ask him
>>
>>18045266
Hey, OP here, I think I've made the decision to wait until tomorrow when they're both at work, and then check the messages... If there's nothing there... Then I'll probably let it go. However if there is something I don't know what I'll do.

It's 10:00pm is Aus right now, should have results in 11-12 hours when I'm alone. I'll update then.

I don't know if it's ethically right to be snooping, especially on my father. but I know from experience that confronting him would be extreamly difficult, not only for me, but to get a straight answer
>>
>>18045368
What makes you so sure that he is using fetlife for cheating? Especially, when using his standard profile name? Maybe he is just up there to see BDSM photos or chat with other people. That's what I'm doing there as a sub as well without telling my girlfriend.

Even if it sometimes turns to a dirty chat, come on. He probably just needs some exciting thoughts in his brain, that's it. So if you find only stuff like that: ignore it. You don't want your parents divorced with all that trouble and shit just because he had some naughty chats.
>>
>>18045385
Well, I guess I just assumed the worst. the plan is to ignore it if it's nothing.
>>
>>18045334

If you do find something, then I believe waiting is the best option - for your brothers sake.

Also, are you sure your dad is operating without your mum's consent?

Fwiw, it's pretty shitty to go snooping through your dad's computer, though. Imagine if someone did that to you
>>
>>18045327
OP. This.

If you find evidence of a scheduled meet on his PC, then wait and see if your mom leaves with him.
>>
OP you're the one at fault for snooping on your dad's computer. Christ, this is the kind of shit that makes me not want to have a family, having to give up any shred of a private life.

OP you don't know the full story, and what you already know was none of your goddamn business in the first place. Fuck off and forget it.
>>
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree lmao.
>>
>>18045266
Hey, op again. So dads taken his computer... I don't think I'm going to do anything. I hope that he's just having a Fap.
>>
>>18045748
OP probably visits the same domme and gets pegged by the same dildo as his dad.
>>
It's really none of your business.

Do you think it would be right for your father to look through your personal life and inform your partners of vague suspicions?
>>
show us your incriminating photos
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.