[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heartbroken and suicidal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

We met at my work over the summer. He's 37, I was 20. He approached me and said we should meet up for coffee. I agreed and shortly after we did. We went back to his house and hooked up. Things were a bit awkward but that's because we didn't know each other very well.

I text him after and he doesn't reply. Two days later he gets back to me and says he doesn't want to go out with me ever again. Then he takes me off social media.

I contacted his friends and girlfriend on Facebook out of spite and now he's saying he's being harassed so he took out a restraining order for simply saying he feared for his life. I'm an idiot I know.

I'm not violent. I never threatened him. He just got mad because his girlfriend knows.

This is such a slap in the face. I am heartbroken and want to be with him. I have this attachment even though we barely know each other. I know that this is unreasonable and I don't know what's wrong with me. I want to be with him or die.
>>
>>18045184
Go to a therapist. This level of attachment isn't normal.
>>
>>18045187
If I go to a therapist, I don't want to be taken to a happy house because I wanna kill myself.
>>
>>18045184
>He's 37, I was 20.
There is your mistake. Give your young booty to young guys who deserve it.
>>
>>18045209
I don't think it works that way. I think if you have those thoughts they would try to help you first.

Also he has a girlfriend now. You have to move on. He was scum and you need to find someone who won't treat you this way.
>>
your problem is your ego
you arent that hot shit
also a whore
>>
Wait, did you actually think he was interested in you beyond sex?

Also to all the guys who insist that younger pussy is great, this crazy bitch is a reminder of why it's not all peaches and cream.
>>
>>18045219
I didn't think I was all that. I just love him.
>>
>>18045227
You don't love him. You don't even know him.
>>
No guy is worth killing yourself over.
>>
>>18045221
Yet if it was a guy you guys would feel bad.
>>
Stop dating much older men, 3-4 years max.

Men grow up these days getting treat like shit when they're young and learning women like older men and being constantly ignored. Once they get older, they go fuck young women.

No man that age cares about young women, they are just taking advantage of the fact they can fuck you.
>>
>>18045209
>>18045217

They wont do that unless they know you are an immediate threat to yourself.

However you need to go see someone one way or the other. It seriously helps a lot to see a therapist OP. It helped me a lot with my anxiety issues and my recent break up.
>>
>>18045738
No I wouldn't? An idiot is an idiot, regardless of gender
>>
KEK

Sounds like the beginning of fucking Fatal Attraction.
Get help OP, you might have BPD.
Also, watch the film
>>
>>18045184
>This is such a slap in the face. I am heartbroken and want to be with him. I have this attachment even though we barely know each other. I know that this is unreasonable and I don't know what's wrong with me. I want to be with him or die.

you were in the role of a child who had their trust betrayed by an elder figure.

even though the law says you are an adult, you don't sound as emotionally developed as necessary to deal with people on this level when they are more than 10 years older than you, let alone 17.

you did something stupid, and childish. But as long as you can reconginse that now, its nothing to be over-dramatic about.

Its the people who absolutely refuse to understand what they did wrong that are real lost causes.
>>
>>18045184
24 virgin male here, how come the 37 fuck wads get girls and just drop them, but I just want someone to connect with and it seems impossible.
>>
>>18047073
make own thread...
>>
>>18047073

its called fucking biology. women are wired to seek protection from older, capable men. dont worry, you will age like every other fuckin person on this planet (retard)

t. anygry drunk man
>>
>>18047045
LMAO
>>
File: 1460948924307.jpg (360KB, 761x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1460948924307.jpg
360KB, 761x1200px
>>
>>18045184
Look up limerence.
>>
>>18045184
By "Hooked up", do you mean had sex? Because there are chemicals that bond you to someone you've fucked, kiddo. What you're feeling is normal.

But really this guy sounds like a piece of shit. I'm 35 and the idea of dating a 20 year old is like a bucket of cold water being tossed in my face. It's completely unappealing. No offense, but there was no way he was ever going to be interested in anything beyond sex, and that has nothing to do with you and everything to do with him.

And he cheated on his girlfriend and he's being vindictive and trying to humiliate you with the restraining order, likely to make you look more crazy than you are so his girlfriend thinks you're just some psycho.

Fuck this guy.

There are people out there that are better suited for you. It hurts now, but it will get better. In the meantime, you need to put a fucking lock on your behavior because as a 20 year old, you are at least 50% psycho most likely. It's not your fault and don't feel bad, just know if you act out, you're going to embarrass yourself and you're going to have to live with knowing you were capable of that behavior for the rest of your life. We've all been there.

Write on an index card "What kind of person do I want to be?" and tape it to your forehead.
>>
>>18045184
Thats what you get for being a home wrecking skank.
>>
>>18048037
I doubt the guy told OP that he had a girlfriend. Use logic.
>>
>>18045184

You're not as crazy as people are making you out to be, it's understandable to be hurt and to feel spiteful. If his GF knows then there's nothing you can do but what you can do is work on how emotionally attached you get after just one date.

You don't love him.

In fact, the level you went to is hardly justifiable for only one date.

I'm more or less in the same situation as you except with a girl I've known 5 years and I think is getting back with her ex behind my back while lying to me. I only wish she'd flat out just say that she doesn't want to see me again if that's the case rather than not responding for weeks and saying that she's dealing with a lot of shit.
>>
>>18045184
>He's 37, I was 20.
>Two days later he gets back to me and says he doesn't want to go out with me ever again.

and this came as a surprise because..?
>>
>>18048327
certainly didnt ask and played dumb not wanting to know
because miss princess ego told her she can seduce any men
>>
>>18048364
Do you usually ask if someone is in a relationship before having sex?
>>
>>18048609
LMAO. What has the world come to when some degenerate asks a stupid question like this?
>>
File: 1480484586880s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1480484586880s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>18045184

I'm sorry to hear this OP. You should try some therapy, and I'm not sure that medication is the most helpful thing for you.

Good luck.
>>
>>18045184
Kill yourself.
>>
Why did you pick him?
>>
>>18049189
I was attracted to him
>>
>>18045219
yea this. pretty much.
>>
>>18049154
Do you also ask for their social and mothers maiden name?
>>
>been mildly suicidal since my ex cheated on me
>parents have been checking up on me a little bit extra
>everytime I get off the phone, I cry 'cause I imagine that conversation being the thing that talks me into putting the gun down
>once in awhile, I'll take my gun out, load it up, cock it, and think about it for awhile
> had a dream last night where I called my best friend to say bye, and he closed up his job and came by to talk me out of it
>saw him earlier today and almost cried on the spot, but just held it back and carried on like we usually would
>i stopped taking my anti-depresants about 5 months ago
>>
>>18045184
OP, this isn't worth taking your life over. There'll be other guys. You're not completely innocent though. Next time make sure the guy isn't in a relationship.
>>
>>18049408
You'll get over it. Fuck her friend.
>>
Tbh you should have seen it coming. I'm a 20 year old male and if a random 37 year old female came up to me and wanted on the spot sex I would have known something was up.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you don't have the urge to use people sexually and discard them, so that's probably why this shocked you. Still, you shouldn't have sex with people you just met. What if he killed you, or gave you AIDS, or turned out the be crazy and stalk you? Lesson learned
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.