[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male-anons would you do this to your girlfriend? And femanons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: Audrey_Hepburn.jpg (646KB, 2431x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Audrey_Hepburn.jpg
646KB, 2431x3000px
Can't tell if I'm overreacting but I'm in a ldr with my bf of 5 years. He ordered pizza and for some reason told me it was a female on the line and I was like ok whatever. Then he went on to joke about how he would ask for her number and he would get her to give him more than just a pizza. So this got me pissed off but I contained myself and joked and said maybe I should leave you two to be alone together. He got mad at that and I was like chill...I'm just making jokes like you are. I asked if she was pretty and all he said was 'I don't know' then he said I was acting weird and he told me I was overreacting. I broke up with him after that. Why the hell did he do this? To make me feel like shit? Because he actually liked her?
>>
>>18045007
Your bf sounds like an idiot but I think breaking up with him was a bit much. It sounds like he was trying to make you jealous and then got upset that you handled it coolly
>>
>>18045016
Why do people do that? I never try to make him jealous because I know how much it hurts
>>
File: 1484606897506.jpg (30KB, 660x274px) Image search: [Google]
1484606897506.jpg
30KB, 660x274px
>I broke up with him after that.
He was acting like an ass and didnt know when to let a joke stop, but either you're nuts or the relationship was on its last legs anyways if you decided dumping him was the appropriate response.
>>
>>18045029
He has made jokes like this before and I told him I don't like it. For some reason he likes making me jealous even though he knows I hate it...on top of that it's a ldr so I have no idea what he is really doing and if his jokes aren't completely false.
>>
>>18045018
People who pull that kind of shit are emotionally immature
>>
It seems like a trivial, unimportant, discussion. Exagerating a bit: like when two little kids get upset over a silly discussion, stop talking to each other and on the next day are playing together as if nothing happened. As >>18045016 said, breaking up was a bit too much.

Do note that I am not implying it is your fault.
>>
>>18045035
Forgot to answer OP's question: no, I would probably not do it with my girlfirend. If I ever do, though, I would not do so in such a poorly thought way (i.e. it would enhance our relationship, not the opposite).
>>
>>18045007
I used to do it a lot, until my gf started doing the same lol. I understood that the joke might be funny as long as it doesn't last.
He's just asking for attention, his goal was getting an answer like "eh, whatever, I'm sure she doesn't have my ability in [insert something sexy]" or even "if she touches you, ya'll both dead :) " or something like that.
>>
File: 1400203615388.gif (993KB, 290x198px) Image search: [Google]
1400203615388.gif
993KB, 290x198px
>>18045007
>I broke up with him after that.
you overreacted OP. majorly.
>>
Am I the only adult on this board? Jesus christ, the shit I read on this site. Ages, please console me. I feel like everyone here is in high school.
>>
My boyfriend isn't that immature, and I'm not that easily riled up.
>>
>>18045007
Very wise words I once read, that apply to just about every situation, including this one

Never attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity
>>
>>18045007
He made a very stupid joke, but clearly a joke. It was very immature of him, nonetheless.
You overreacted and you sound like a crazy, insecure, childish person.

My boyfriend and I always joke like that. We picked two people from the grocery store we always go to and we decided they will be our next partners. I always tell him that Alex would throw the trash when I ask him to, he replies that Sarah wouldn't burn pancakes when she prepares him breakfast. It's a joke.
>>
You're overreacting, but it was also weird as shit for him to do that.

I have a friend whose BF is the same way- calling every pretty girl on TV his waifu and being weird about shit like that, even when she's asked him to stop.

Point being: that one behavior was harmless and you overreacted, but it could be a symptom of him being a big ol doucebag (srs, why say that??), so...stay broken up.
>>
Long distance never works OP. NEVER the break up was better to cut that tumor now before you heard one of 2 things; "we gotta talk" or "something happened " just move on, LDR is too much heartache and paranoia
>>
>>18045491
This is bullshit. Plenty of LDR work. If you have a solid plan to move in together and you aren't kids, it works.
>>
>>18045096
I disagree, mr boyfriend was acting like a dick, OP.

Some people are just douchebags and it sounds like being in his presence would be like living with cancer. Kudos for getting rid of him. I have no answer for why he'd play with trust like that, it's a stupid thing to do. Would never do such a thing as I'm pretty sensitive to it myself.
>>
>>18045374
I have NEVER believed this saying
>>
bitch you are crazy
but then again just avarage retarded for a woman
>>
>>18045007
Oh my god thank you op this is why i'm on /adv/
>>
File: Thatsbait.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
Thatsbait.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>>18045501
>>
Im glad you dumped him because he sounds like the type to play mindgames and try to make you jealous but when you dont play along he gets all mad. If anything HE was overreacting. Leave it be. Dont message him again.
>>
>>18045509
you cant even meme correctly fucking redditor
i legit thing that, women are retarded
yes i have a gf before virgin neckbeard meme
>>
File: wtfamireading.jpg (186KB, 446x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wtfamireading.jpg
186KB, 446x1000px
>>18045536
>i legit thing that, women are retarded
>>
File: thatscute.gif (2MB, 340x223px) Image search: [Google]
thatscute.gif
2MB, 340x223px
>>18045581
>namefag
>>
Retarded for not wanting to feel like shit all the time because of jealousy....alright then, guys. Tell me then...what's the right thing to do? Get mad for while, say i didn't like it only to deal with it again and again and again.
>>
>>18045697
"Hey boyfriend, this kind of comment makes me feel jealous and uncomfortable. Could you please stop doing it? It is really affecting me and it will affect our relationship."
>He does it again
"Hey boyfriend, remember what I told you about this kind of comment?"
>He does it again
Break up.
>>
>>18045716
As I already said, he has done it a few times.
>>
>>18045763
Did you just went full bitch mode or did you talk to him, asked him why he does so, mentioned that it annoys and hurts you?
Because it is different to act passive aggressive and then go insane and actually communicate that you're uncomfortable about something.
>>
>>18045769
He wasn't giving me any respect so I figured he doesn't deserve any back. I've already communicated calmly many times, there's a point in time where you have to stop bending your back over for people who don't do the same.
>>
>>18045697
Ye, ye, break up. If it was just the pizza thing, that's overreacting, but he's doing a thing you've told him not to just to upset you, dump him. Maybe take him back later if he wisens up a bit, but you did okay. What you do next is up to you though.
>>
>>18045800
Then why the fuck are you asking for advice?
Just be happy with the fact that you broke up with him and move on with your life.
>>
>>18045007
>Boyfriend is a dick
>Boyfriend acts like a dick
>Tries to make you jealous. Because he's a dick.
>You handle it well.
>Boyfriend gets mad, because he was trying to make you jealous. Like a dick.
>He tells you you're overreacting despite not having broken up with him yet, and the fact he was being a dick.
>You overreact after the fact and break up with him. Not the best move, but at least he's a dick.
>>
>>18045007
Sounds like the ldr ain't working. He is either wanting to venture, or wondering if you have. Or he just was looking to get a reaction from you and got one.
>>
>>18045007

Sometimes it happens to me. I think I am trying to test the relationship but I am a bit autistic and go too far.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.