[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship limbo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

So I have a weird situation going on in my relationship and I don't know whether to stay in this relationship or leave and cut my losses.

I've been with a super hot girl for about 8
months.

She only likes sex once a week or three times a month.

She's constantly tired.

I tell her i love her every day, but she isn't comfortable saying it often, she used to once in a while but she won't nowadays.

We argue for fun, sometimes it gets bad and we have to cool off for a day.

We laugh a lot together, and i follow her hobbies and interests involving culture.

i always ask how her day was, but she never likes divulging much information, she's always trying to just relax after a long day.

I show her i care as much as possible, but both of us are in school and stressed.

We drink a lot. I got jealous when she called another guy cute the other day and broke up with her over text. I didn't mean to, and now she won't get back together with me. She's cut off a lot of communication with me.

She won't let me be helpful or show affection anymore, but during conversations that I DO have with her she says that we can get back together in the future.

She won't commit to being exclusive, but i also don't think it's about her trying to have sex with other people, but she is a solid 10 so i worry.

All i want to do is show her that i'm still comitted and eventually go back to how we were, and as you can imagine i feel it's a dumb idea.

When she said she wasn't taking me back i was SUPER drunk and threatened to kill myself. she said she's really worried and that i need a therapist. i agreed and am hoping to get an appointment this week. i'm sure the therapist will tell me to let go of this girl and focus on myself.

I really love this girl, and want a future with her, but i'm as far away from her as i have ever been. She doesn't always respond to my calls, etc. but when i come into her work she still looks at me with direct eye contact lovingly.

what do?
>>
Dude fuck are you me Britt if you're reading this I love you and I'm sorry I know you still looking e because our relationship was way closer than those others please give me a chance
>>
File: 1472027398108.jpg (94KB, 818x588px) Image search: [Google]
1472027398108.jpg
94KB, 818x588px
OP here
The big issue is that her and i are under the understanding that i expect us to get back together, and in a few months we will start dating again, but i don't want to go back to a girl that sleeps with other people when times get tough, and this is that tough time. at the same time i want to show her that i will put in as much effort as is needed to show her that i only want her, by waiting these months if i need to

if i get what i want, she won't sleep around, and her and i will spend time together again watching movies and making eachother laugh

if i don't get what i want she sleeps with someone else and i waste months of time for nothing.

i don't want another woman, i want her and her only.

she has never betrayed my trust, but she doesn't feel i have a right to "stake my claim on her" with how things have been.

when i ask her if there's someone else or could be, she says "she has no time to do anything with other people"

But she doesn't say that she specifically wouldn't do it out of respect for my feelings

she's not the type of person to act dishonest, but the open window of not "being exclusive" leaves me feeling insecure about her only reason is that she "doesn't have time"
>>
would a 23 year old 10/10 care to save an 8 month relationship with a slightly imperfect person that she knows loves her dearly? or is she going to go and find the first dick to ride?
>>
>>18044854
no, but thats kind of incoherent, but no
>>
>>18044846
Just cut your damn losses. Who cares if she's hot? Is this your first relationship?
>>
File: sparklingMintToothpaste.png (131KB, 443x156px) Image search: [Google]
sparklingMintToothpaste.png
131KB, 443x156px
>>18044946
no ive had too many, band she's also brilliant and successful, and the thought of some other guy fucking her tears my heart out of my chest
>>
You need to cut ur losses but ur not here for us to tell you that. You wanna hear us say try to make it work. But in the end you will feel love keen sting.
>>
File: 001.jpg (127KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
127KB, 612x380px
I'm basically trying to ask if people have technique or phrases that I could use to instill romantic feeling in her for me
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.