[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

M loves B

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I loved you Brittany with everything I made lots of mistakes that I wish you could have gotten through with me but you will always be the one for me. General getting over losing the one person who means everything thread
>>
I do hope you decide to give me a chance to show you hpwuch you mean to me and how sorry I am I didn't want to break up at all I made an immature snap decision that you can't let go but you're. Hurting us both talk to me. Outside the chans
>>
You didn't deserve to be broken up with but I wish you would just talk to me Valentine's is tomorrow I want to spend our one year anniversary together for the rest of my life please give me the chance to do so.
>>
I know I want to be with you for the rest of my life and make a life with you, but if you don't share those feelings anymore there is obviously nothing. I can do but be alone without you. The more I try to move on the more I realize you're the one
>>
If you are actually over it then the least you could do is acknowledge that fact I am sorry that I am Not over you and probably never will be but you have to tell I need to hear you actually say you aren't in love with me and you won't have to block me any more
>>
I know how badly I hurt you. But there is no reason to add to the suffering I love you you're my better half you can talk to me please give me a chance
>>
If she only knew how much I loved her but I guess that's something I have to accept I have never loved anyone like Brittany and I never will but if she thinks I can wait a couple months for her when she was cheating anyway. I guess I'm fucked abv/ Britt if you read this I'm not mad I just want to make things up to you on v day I miss you I wished you'd come home and let me love you.
>>
If you're trying to teach me a lesson I promise I understand I know you didn't just decide on the car trip to your mom's that you aren't in love with me stop before it's too late this is killing me
>>
God I hope you still love me I don't what to do but to try and show you that this does not have to be the end.
>>
I need you to please call me tomorrow I understand you're mad and I deserve everything that's happened but don't just give up I will always love you. I'm sorry for everything this post month we can make this work.
>>
If the only reason why you won't talk to me is because you know what I'm going to say and you can't handle it I guess you have think about what you're doing if this really what you want I can't take e this anymore
>>
I know you don't want to live at your mom's dude we're family come home
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfTD0BQRzsk
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.