[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No functioning friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2133.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2133.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
It seems like antisocial (not asocial, antisocial!) people often want to be my friend or girlfriend. I usually figure out what's wrong with them, and ultimately distance myself, if there isn't some ugly falling-out early on.

This leaves me alone, wondering why I'm so fucked up that normal people smile and chat with me, but never form any sort of bond. I could get in a fucked up relationship with a sicky who wants me around most of the time, who wants to be "bffs" or even get married, but I can't take a normal person out for coffee.

Maybe I just don't know how to interact with people who are socially functioning. I'm gonna make more money to perhaps buy concert tickets and do other activities...but part of me is afraid that a functioning person will never care for me.

Advice? Feedback? Relate?
>>
You have to put in effort too. People aren't going to bend over backwards for you. If someone spends time with you and you like that person's company, you have to ask them to hang out as well.

What do you mean when you say you can't take a normal person out for coffee?
>>
>>18044817
You're right. Nobody is gonna break down the door and sex me.

>What do you mean you can't take a normal person out for coffee?
It's just that the people I can relate to most are all misbehaved wrecks, many of whom don't even believe in finding peace. I felt like a grey sheep when I was a kid, but definitely like a black sheep now...after all of the coming-of-age insanity.
>>
>>18044845
If you want to spend time with "someone normal", there must be something appealing about that person that makes you want to hang with them. I think things will be better if you just adopt a more carefree attitude.
>>
>>18044875
Maybe you're right there too. I've been sorting financial things out...finally moving on to a school/work focus. Making friends is supposed to be lighter and more carefree. Maybe I just need to loosten up and socialize better, like it's no big deal or something.
>>
>>18044925
That's it m8. I was in the same mindset as you but now I'm more carefree and chill on the outside and I've made friends and have had a great time. Leave all the deep thoughts for sleepless nights.
>>
>>18044937
Thanks m9
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.