[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo wtf is wrong with my pugs eye

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: received_745921542242764.jpg (31KB, 496x880px) Image search: [Google]
received_745921542242764.jpg
31KB, 496x880px
He was rubbing his eye an hour ago and then we went for a walk when I got back inside with him his eye was like this. Is there anything I can do?
>>
>>18044680
The Light bothers him, I left him alone by himself in the dark living room. I bathed him today
>>
>>18044680
I can't get any more pics he won't let me
>>
>>18044680
Check it if you can later, he might have an infection or something is irritating it. Wait a few days to see what happens.
>>
Pugs are prone to getting styes on their eyelids which can cause a lot of irritation (at least mine did). Try using a clean, warm washcloth on his eye for a few days and see if it gets better. Just gently massage his eye.
>>
Due to their fucked up facial structure pugs are extremely prone to a host of painful eye conditions. But since you bathed him it could be the shampoo irritating his eye, hard to say

and pugs actually have lowered sensitivity in their eyes due to how fucked up their eye sockets are. The problem could be something much worse but he isn't reacting as much to it as a normal dog would due to that lowered sensitivity. Pugs frequently have eye issues that the owner doesn't catch until there is severe damage or sight loss because they don't know what to look for and the dog doesn't give a lot of standard signals of discomfort

take him to the vet tomorrow if this keeps going. hope it's just that some shampoo irritated his eye and he's fine tomorrow morning
>>
Take him to the vet m8
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.