[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to approach a girl without seeming creepy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (8KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 299x168px
What's the best way to approach a girl without seeming creepy or an asshole? I have a girl that I want to get to know better, but she's almost always around another person.
>>
Bump. I'm in a similar situation too bro.
>>
look better
talk better
live better

If you spent the next year training all three diligently, then dating won't seem like such an alien concept.
>>
>>18044662
Thank you.

Your answer helps literally nothing, and has very little in relation with my question, but thank you.
>>
>>18044630

depends on the context. where you are defines your approach because you generally talk about why you're both there.
>>
>>18044672
In a basement
Working on a robot.
>>
>>18044675

introduce yourself as one of her fellow programmers, and ask how she (and her other person shes always with) got involved in the project. after they answer the question you volunteer similar information from yourself, then respond to their answers with a comment and another question. for example

>hi, my name is OP, I'm one of the programmers on the robot, I've seen you guys around quite a bit, isnt this crazy? how'd you guys get on the project
>her: oh, well i studies robotics in school and then interned with our project director at a starup out in san francisco. afterwards i never thought id see her again but she offered me a job on this robot project and here i am.

>you: oh wow, yeah, i just saw an ad on craigslist and took it. The markets rough out here, been working mostly on databases for small businesses, but was pretty excited when i heard about this, i thought it was a bad joke. What startup did you intern on in san francisco? anything i might've heard about?
>>
>>18044682
I feel like you're misconstruding the situation.

There's like, 4 of us.

We all know each other,

We all know why we're there,

I just want to know how to approach her in such a way that I won't come off as creep.
>>
>>18044688

anon i can't magically know exactly how well you know each other. you claim you're already on a talking basis with this woman yet say you can't figure out how to talk to her.

what do you expect from us?
>>
>>18044706
She is usually talking with another person.

They're pretty close.

I want to know the best way to get her alone without coming off as creepy, or an asshole.
>>
>>18044715

>to get her alone

you can't. i mean if there's a way, only you'd know it. we dont know the set up, the rules, the jobs. only you'd know a way of saying 'anonette, can you assist me with XX in the YYroom right now?'

you could of course just talk to her and then suggest you trade numbers and then later ask her on a date.

but you probably have excuses on how you cant do that either.
>>
>>18044723
Getting her number is the mission statement.

I would just talk to her, but, again, she's usually talking to a close friend and I feel like I'd be looked at as creepy or an asshole if I interjected.

I know exactly what I want to say, but u don't think it's the best idea to do it with another person there.
>>
>>18044729

well you've boxed yourself into a corner. you've decided that people arent allowed to talk to other people if they're talking to someone else.

you've decided its 'creepy'. its not, but its what you decided. so there you go.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.