[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lonely and hopeless...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I just quit school from depression and loneliness. I'm rather introverted but I need people as company. Especially when I'm alone I want to find love to get rid of my loneliness.

Somehow now that I'm home, I've lost the will to find a date. Not only that, I lost the will for almost very thing and I have no direction in life.

I don't feel sad I just feel empty and my existence feels like a pointless dream. Sometimes this makes me suicidal because why not quit this game if it's pointless anyways and I'm not going anywhere.

I'm really lost. Help
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-BtquTKw78
>>
>>18044648
This is true if he has no family that will miss him. You may hurt a lot of people if you do this.
>>
>>18044620
Why did you quit school? Did you fail or something? What were you majoring in?
>>
>>18044705

My grades were good.

I got too depressed that I was going to drop out of school anyway.

Also I didnt like my major (Geology) and I want to rethink what I'll do with life.
>>
>im introverted but im rly social and need people!

I want this meme to die
>>
>>18044833
This
You're not introverted, you're shy and self-conscious. And those are easily fixable things.
>>
>>18044833
I can't explain it.

I think it's just that I want to be social but I'm just really bad at it so I became hopeless/apathetic
>>
>>18044828
Were you paying for it?
>>
>>18044839
>>18044833
You are fucking retarded.
Being introverted and wanting to connect with people are not mutually exclusive.
Introverts enjoy deep and meaningful relationships with like minded people, while extroverts wenjoy partying and chattering about anything with anyone. Both need people. Introverts just need less people.
>>
Get up in the morning, make breakfast, eat your homework.

Make little goals for yourself
>>
>>18044862
This. Talk to people you trust OP, whatever you do don't isolate yourself on the internet for long periods of time this will only make you feel worse.
>>
File: happy cat.jpg (80KB, 400x557px) Image search: [Google]
happy cat.jpg
80KB, 400x557px
>>18044839
>shyness and self-consciousness
>easy to fix
HAHA, oh man. You have no idea. I've battled both of those since I felt they hurt my social life, especially with the other gender. They are not easy fixes.
>>
>>18044930
Breaking out of being too self-conscious is too hard for me. I've been self-conscious ever since I left high school and can't go out at all without my baseball cap. Taking it off would probably induce a panic attack to the highest degree.
>>
>>18044938
There's no really be-all-end-all cure for it, you just learn to deal with it. I still have bad moments of self-consciousness, but they come when I'm alone and after the initial event has transpired. The usual "trying to fall asleep and remembering what you said wrong that awakes your brain completely" thing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.