[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my ex just rejected my final attempt at getting her back.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

File: Sad Frog Suicide 4.jpg (116KB, 782x1168px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Frog Suicide 4.jpg
116KB, 782x1168px
So my ex just rejected my final attempt at getting her back. She said there is 0 hope in the future. How do I get over her when she was so good to me? I'm not a degenerate so Tinder isn't an option and i'm 3 ciders deep so i'm a little fucked up right now?
>>
It hurts so much.
>>
>>18044603
>ciders
you faggot
>>
Itll get better with time. My ex broke up with me 2 months ago and the first month was brutal I thought I'd never get over him. But I'm feeling a lot better now. Just give it time honestly
>>
>>18044699
How did you sruvive th first month? I've been pucnhing things and the physical hurt takes away from the emotinal hurt.

I'm drunk btw. Sorry.
>>
Cut off all contact with her, block her on Facebook and any other social media you have her on, delete her phone number, hide or delete anything you have that reminds you of her, hang out with your friends that aren't mutual, get out and do some exercise, cut back on your drinking, take up a hobby or study something, focus on you
You need to be able to let go and if you've got her on your mind all the time you'll just fuck yourself up
>>
>>18044709
She;s the most caring, loyal woman i've veer met. I don't tink i'll met another lik her.

Sorry, drunka gau.
>>
Your just going to have to find a way to live with it man. Could be worst I've spilled my spegetti multiple times with a girl and I'm the one that left her.
>>
>>18044774
How was that/
>>
Pelease helo me adv. I'md runk and don't kno wwho to turn to.
>>
>>18044603
you fucked up by attempting to get her back in the first place. if she really wanted to be with you she would have been the one reaching out

you need to cut all contact with her--block her social media, delete and block her number, fuck block her email if you have it. i had to do this with my ex who dumped me about a month ago. the first two weeks were hard as fuck and i'm still not totally over it, but i think i've recovered much faster than i would have if we were still talking to each other
>>
Go to the gym and start jacking off, ask everyone who passes "hey whats going on guys?"
Start dating men
>>
>>18044873
>>18044881
Thank you. I know w get these threads multiple tiems per day but thank you for responding to mine. Will take it to heart. Drunk so sorry for typos
>>
>>18044716
You will never know that until you meet more women.
>>
>>18044873
How are you feeling now Why did she dump you?
>>
>>18044898
*He said he didn't feel emotionally connected to me anymore and didn't see a long term with me

I'm ok now, not being able to see who he's out with has definitely made things easier. I still run into him at work though which sucks. I also recently started a FWB/no strings attached thing which has helped as well since being just sad is better than being sad + sexually frustrated
>>
>>18044932
See, i can't do FWB sicne i'm pure and don't want to b a degenerate. No offensive but I want a pure gf.
>>
>>18044692
Peggy you still chillin man?
>>
>>18044936
kek the fwb thing isn't for everyone, but for some people it works.

i think no contact is always a good rule though
>>
>>18044943
For how long? SHes' done that with her exs but alway get contact after a whule.
>>
>>18044948
At least 30 days, but ideally until you're completely over her. My personal rule is I'm not unblocking my ex-boyfriend until I'm at a point where I no longer care whether or not he contacts me
>>
>>18044956
Thats brutal. How lon does that take?
>>
>>18044956
Is that a current situation? What if there were circumstances that were out of his control you just block him without even thinking twice sounds like you're on a long lonely road forgiveness is a good policy.
>>
>>18044966
She's been so nice to me. W've still talking on skupe ben though it's over because she prmsed too until I passed out.
>>
>>18044966
>What if there were circumstances that were out of his control

I doubt it but even if that were the case he can still contact me if he really needs to. I didn't block his phone number or email, only his social media accounts so I wouldn't be obsessing over him

I don't want to get into specifics of the relationship but he was kind of an asshole and it's going to be some time before I can forgive him.

>>18044963
Half the time of the relationship is a good rule but it's different for everyone
>>
>>18044974
So he can still call you?
>>
>>18044978
Yeah. He also knows where I live so he can also send me a letter or even walk right up to my door.

I should say I deleted his number so *I* can't drunkenly call or text him
>>
>>18044974
Because that's entirely different I was saying if he really needed to talk to you and want to get things of his chest and make up for being an asshole he couldn't get in touch with you, like you won't respond because that is a mistake imo
>>
File: approval.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
approval.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>18044967
Well she's gone then.

If you take away anything from this thread, let it be this:
Obviously you won't be into any other girls for a long time, so don't bother trying to date right away. You have to focus on you. Now is the time to define yourself, and what you really need.
>>
>>18044983
See I'm in a similar situation I want to show her how much she means and fix what I broke but she won't even talk to me and she's staying two hours away all I want is tell her I love her and spend life making her happy and she won't speak to me in any form
>>
>>18044989
I want to date someone else to get this clsoeness again. I thurt so mcuh.
>>
>>18044985
Right, and I'm saying he can get in touch with me if he wanted to. He can still call, text, email, or even walk right up to my apartment. And if he did reach out to me I'd be willing to hear him out. But it's been almost a month and I haven't heard a peep from him so I doubt I will.

>>18044992
Honestly dude she's probably moved on and you might just be annoying her. Listen to the rest of the advice on this thread and just work on yourself.
>>
>>18044994
It does hurt. Anyone who says it doesn't hurt is a liar or didn't care in the first place.

But it's okay to hurt.

Hurt is part of life. We all get hurt, one way or another, a lot in life. Some more than others.

There's not much you can do other than have the hurt for a while. Just remember: You have to try not to keep the hurt forever. There will be a time you can let it go, and only you will know when.
>>
>>18045000
It's been a week and I was the one who made her leave out of sheer stupid pride and now it's almost like she is try to hurt me just to do it, which of course I deserve it but causing more suffering isn't the answer ever.
>>
>>18045011
Oh if it's a week she probably hasn't moved on (unless she's heartless).

I would still give her some space though. You're really emotional right now and desperately trying to win her back is only going to push her away more. Both of you need some time apart right now to process your feelings. Do the 30 day no contact thing--you don't have to block her, but don't talk to her either. If at the end of the 30 days you still feel the same then reach out to her.
>>
>>18045022
She's the sweetest person on earth that is what's killing me I can't just wait while my soulmate dangles on the edge
>>
>>18045040
why is she your soulmate, anon?
>>
>>18045057
We understand each other on level most people would Be uncomfortable she brings out the very best in me a side that I never knew existed this isn't a run of the mill fuck and Chuck she is my better half and truthfully of she has moved on o will respect that because I don't deserve her I never did but I know her and she is hurt and scared because I broke the trust I can't fucking sleep until I make things right. I never should have asked her to leave and because of me she may stay at her mom's apartment for the foreseeable future because like me she is stubborn and that's why bp's my soul mate
>>
>>18045065
Please excuse my typing obviously I'm sleep deprived, I did forget something maybe the most part time will tell but art the end of this week apart I realized two things the happiest I have ever been is when I am with her no specific time just generally since we met but the absolute worst more than my parents dying, my best friend passing, more than any breakup or pain is the saddness I've felt this week apart from her.
>>
>>18045072
THATS OKAY, I'MD RUNK. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE It.
>>
>>18045181
Idk why but I read that really sincerely about ninety percent of this place is sarcasm I only frequent this board because she does and if I can't get her at least me I don't know what to do I could goto her house but if she doesn't to call me it could just make it worse if you're Florida and you're ex is a decent dude who over reacted maybe consider forgiving him for Valentine's?
>>
and women think we are confident

anyone can be brought to its knees by a woman
>>
>i'm 3 ciders deep so i'm a little fucked up right now?

what is this called? I know people like this and its the most annoying transparent thing. flexing your drinking skills? notice me drinking I'm a deep and troubled person because alcoholic tendencies are cool? is this just a millennial thing?

but to stay on topic, no wonder she left you you cringey loser
>>
>>18045222
It's called faggotry. Nice trips
>>
If she pissed you off then just burn the bridge, you'll never have to deal with her again. Or torture yourself trying to fix what can't be fixed.
>>
>>18045228
Well I've always been a go down with the ship kinda guy and I really am fond of this ship
>>
>>18045222
Pain.
>>
Get over it go out with somebody else. Fuck another girl ull start to forget about her in time. Maybe not forget but become less emotionally attached
>>
>>18045222
Where I'm from people drive after 3 ciders so I can't see where he was going with that.
>>
>>18044603
>i'm 3 ciders deep so i'm a little fucked up right now?

You're a fucking light weight, use tinder.
>>
>>18045275
Yeah, i'm a lightweight.

Tinder is degenerate. I want a pure girl.
>>
>>18045243
you're exactly the kind of person I'm talking about.

you got a lot of years ahead of you kid things will be okay
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.