[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real talk: How do I deal with my rampant misogynistic mindset?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 20

File: sailingSpouses[3].jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sailingSpouses[3].jpg
28KB, 300x300px
Real talk: How do I deal with my rampant misogynistic mindset?

I don't outwardly advocate for the disadvancement or extermination of women IRL, but I do it a lot online and it's gotten me banned from a lot of forums/facebook groups, I really hate women a lot(not a virgin), because they seem to control the men in power on the online social circles I'm a part of and usually are the reason I'm removed from these circles and I don't want the hate to escalate to far worse things
>>
>>18044376
Do you hate your mom?
>>
>>18044376
Misogyny is a meme. See a therapist.
I'd recommend reading/watching "The Screwfly Solution" but you'd probably just jerk off to it and miss the point
>>
>>18044377

Yeah, she abandoned me and my dad when I was young
>>
>>18044388
Well that probably explains a lot. I'm sorry about that, anon.

Do you have any other close female relatives?
>>
File: 1388957797545.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1388957797545.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>18044376

>How do I deal with my rampant misogynistic mindset?

By taking your tired, worn out anti-fem red-pill bullshit samefag threads back to /r9k/ where they still have the energy and patience to give your shitposting the attention it deserves.
>>
>>18044393
grandmother, that's it
>>
>>18044402
And how is she? Do you hate her?
>>
>>18044406
nah she's cool, she's starting to lose trust in me for no apparent reason lately though

But she's in the hospital, hopefully she doesn't make it out
>>
>>18044432
Why would you want bad things to happen to her if she's cool?
>>
>>18044449
Her trust in me wanes for no reason
If she doesn't want to trust the few people out there who she can rely on then she can just drop dead, just like all the other fucking women on the planet
>>
>>18044455
Can you give an example of her losing trust for no reason?
>>
>>18044432
Did you know that paranoia is an early symptom of senility?
>>
>>18044455
>for no reason
k
>>
File: CzBMy_bUQAAFdL_.jpg large.jpg (291KB, 1775x1236px) Image search: [Google]
CzBMy_bUQAAFdL_.jpg large.jpg
291KB, 1775x1236px
ITT: samefagging tumblrina
>>
>>18044477
Too personal, I can't
>>
>>18044497
Alright, well I think an actual therapist can probably help you much more than randos on /adv/.
>>
>>18044491
There are things I'd like to say to you but can't because I was jailed the last time I said things along the nature of what I said
>>
once you learn the true nature of women, things look pretty bleak. the idea isnt to hate them though, its to be aware of their nature and act accordingly

hating women for their nature is like hating a puppy for shitting on the floor. it doesnt know any better
>>
>>18044499
A hate group would suit my wants better
>>
>>18044510

The thing is, if I see a puppy I don't like, I'll just kill it.

If I do that to a girl, I'll be imprisoned.
The nature of women is why they must be exterminated.
>>
>>18044511
Oh, I thought you said your misogynistic thoughts were bothering you and you wanted to remedy them? If not, I'm sure there are plenty of websites online that would work. Heck you can do that on many boards here.
>>
>>18044518
You have to be at least 18 to post here.
>>
>>18044532
Are you a girl?
If yes, I hope someone throws acid on your face and rips out your intestines and makes you wrap them around a tree as you run around bleeding out
>>
>>18044543
What a mature response. You sure showed me.
>>
>>18044548
Look, obviously OP is a 100% well-adjusted, mentally stable individual who has normal thoughts and feelings. IDK what you're trying to prove here
>>
>>18044543
Fucking kill yourself, I actually mean that
Nobody with this much pent up violence deserves to live amongst functioning society
>>
>>18044559
You're going to burn one day and I'm going to laugh hard
>>
File: kvjOJ08.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
kvjOJ08.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>mfw OP ends up an incel

Lmao sorry your life sucks so much OP sorry you didn't get born with a vagina and you jel as fuck.
>>
>>18044376
i don't know bro

i'm straight and the same

i'm getting a gun and committing suicide in less than 10 weeks, god praying
>>
Maybe your mom left because she hated you. This kind of bullshit shows up pretty early… that's why I tell my daughters to look out for little sociopaths like you. The thing about "killing puppies" pretty much nails my diagnoses. Kill yourself, because there's no therapeutic cure for you.
>>
>>18044601
good riddance to both you Taliban little bitches.
>>
>>18044614
you got a muzzie vibe from these faggots too?
>>
>>18044621
Islam is the future, all the horrible things you can say in the present will fade away with your culture.
>>
>>18044621
i aint no fuckin muslim get that shit outta here senpai
>>
>>18044593
Women like you need to be raped on public display
>>
You're romanticizing the idea of being an edgy woman-hating mysoginist.
I know a few women who are genuinely some of the most caring and selfless people I've ever met.

Modern culture shapes women in to vain, selfish people who don't need to be accountable for themselves, so most are kinda dumb and mean. However, there are plenty that are not.

If you really believe that every single woman that has ever lived is worthless or a band person, then you obviously have some personal problems that would be best handled in real therapy.
It sounds like woman hate is the symptom of a more deeply rooted insecurity or trauma. Perhaps if you solve that issue within yourself, you won't feel the need to take out hate on random people
>>
>>18044543
I hate women too but you don't have to be so edgy. I can understand that women are destroying society and they are collapsing it but what else can we do? it is what it because some men have not experience pain for them to awaken to the reality or they are too addicted to pussy to let go.
>>
File: Why Hillary Lost.jpg (337KB, 943x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Why Hillary Lost.jpg
337KB, 943x1024px
>>18044666
Even if someone IS a feminist, you shouldn't use meme magic against ordinaries like that. You mustn't sink to feminists' level by wishing violence and destruction on anyone who doesn't agree with you.
>>
>>18044749
omfg whenever I talk about my problems people are like EDGY THIS EDGY THAT

It seems like the only difference between being edgy and having legitimate anger is whether your actions end up on the news.

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT ADVOCATING FOR ANYONE, INCLUDING MYSELF TO DO ANYTHING VIOLENT
>>
>>18044511
I think the problem is that you don't want to stop your mindset.
You ask adv for help but then sstuff like that? You're already too deep.
Men have undesirable attributes as well, were all just human.
Once you realize that and stop putting yourself and gender above females is when you can stop your mentality.
It's just like smoking, if you want to stop, you actually have to WANT to.
>>
Holy crap kill yourself.

Get used to women because theyre gonna be in your life forever.

Is your mom a woman?
>>
File: delicious future.jpg (37KB, 480x378px) Image search: [Google]
delicious future.jpg
37KB, 480x378px
>>18044632
our culture innovates prospers and thrives, and does so without needing to rely on those who criticize or reject it getting punished with death like insecure babbies

your culture drops to the floor face down ass up in doggystyle to mumble prescripted beta plsresponds to satan five times a day and settles for routinely killing off its own adherents whenever members of other cultures aren't available for enacting your irrational overemotional ragequit outbursts of violence on

>>18044641
good. not so good that you've unknowingly been drinking some of their kool-aid but hey - now you know, and you can choose whether to put the cup down or feign ignorance and keep allowing yourself to be subtly influenced by 7th century savagely inbred retardation
>>
File: 89e.gif (254KB, 600x762px) Image search: [Google]
89e.gif
254KB, 600x762px
>>18044838
>this is the kind of argument people use to justify locking non-bio-fathers up for being unable to afford the bull's baby
>>
>>18044377
I loath mine and I don't have the same views.
>>
>>18044838
I haven't seen my mom in 14 years, i'm 20
>>
>>18044968
yeah I don't see what hating my mom has to do with me hating all women either
>>
Why the fuck would someone take the time to do this. I don't think you're a misogynist, I think you're a girl pretending to be one. Saying this as a real misogynist, your reasons don't make any sense. You seem almost too retarded to be a real person. I've spent time and research trying to understand women, and this passive aggressive reverse write my own strawman bullshit is DING DING DING
>>
>>18045276

Ok picture this.
You're in a social circle online, say a FB group chat
You start venting anger by saying violent things about your family members

No one really cares, but ONE GIRL says she's uncomfortable.

Suddenly the entire group is now up in arms against you and you are removed from the group chat, destroying that social circle and limiting your ability to socialize, all because ONE GIRL was offended/disturbed by what I said
>>
channel your hatred into fucking them really hard
i know thats what they want but it helps me shut up about it

they are just human trash, not worth getting isolated because of them
>>
>>18044376

Women are generally just bad people its good that you have this figured out.
>>
Uhh female here. Judging/hating people based on their gender is retarded. Some people are dicks, some aren't. It's true, a lot of guys like to whiteknight and there are women who take advantage of this, but there are just as many great, caring people who don't fit into your views of 'women' or 'men'.

I'm sorry your mom was a cunt. Unless this is bait, you should probably seek therapy.
>>
>>18045343

Wrong, gender is an easy measuring stick to see how certain people will act
>>
>>18045930
to elaborate further, men act a certain way and women act a certain way

The way women act isn't the problem really, but the way act in relation while women are in the vicinity is, which is why women must be eradicated
>>
File: 1486494088946m.jpg (45KB, 701x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486494088946m.jpg
45KB, 701x1024px
>This thread.
Hook
Line
And sinker
Well done OP
>>
Okay op (and friends)
i know there are alot of manipulative bitches out there. In fact, for the most part i hate them too. Unfortunately, I am femanon so i don't get to sit with your team on this one.
You guys like to assume that women who have mostly male friends are promiscuous but that's not always the case. Sometimes they just have a different mindset then what seems to be the majority of women.
I'm often confused for being a male online because Im not for pandering to special snowflakes and attention whoring and i will call others out on this (female or not)

I know that society is pushing to cater towards a feminazi type environment and i don't agree with that. However, i also don't support the preexisting model that favored men as being more valuable when I've seen some prove themselves to be less than capable at a basic level.

The best i can do is promise you we're not all the same. Just as men are not all the same. If the forums you go to choose sides then those people aren't worth fucking with imo.
I've also been isolated from groups because women get jelous and competitive towards me when they notice men like to hang out with me. Those women just don't know how to treat men like people and they get mad if they're not at the center of things.
(cont)
>>
>>18046009
This isn't bait, this is a real problem, I've been in a psych ward and jailed for my credible threats against women online in the past and I don't want to repeat those actions
>>
>>18046054 (cont.)

It starts with their parents. If you're a father with a daughter, please do not spoil her. This is where alot of that behavior begins. This is where these girls first realize that cutesy behavior gets them what they want from men.
In my case, my father was absent so i didn't get the disney princess treatment to warp my brain into permenantly entitled mode. Most the women I've really butted heads with would gush over how great their dad's were for giving them everything they wanted.
Personally, i would find it demeaning to act like a dumb blonde to get free shit, promoted etc but i grew up in the inverse environment.

At the base level, this is an issue of society. Both genders have a role in fucking things up and we can only fix it by being smarter parents/uncles/aunts
>>
>>18046059
I've found it to be the opposite really, the girls that didn't get that treatment from their dads look for it from me or other men in the form of daddy kinks or gifts/money that sort of thing

Which I don't mind really, it's the fact that they can get me kicked out of places that fucks with me
>>
>>18046095

Well i was speaking from my own experience but I guess assholes could come from any backround.
I never was into the daddy kink thing. The thought disgusts me 2bh.
I do like when someone buys me something because it doesn't happen very often.
I was a poorfag so i appreciate gifts but the guys I've dated were terrible about remembering events like vday,etc so i got used to not expecting things.
I never get mad about it too because i felt like those things should go both ways. If i can't remember to get a present why should he?

I'm sorry to hear you've been used, i have too, by both genders.
Fake ass bfs and fake ass friends.
People are just dicks op, wether they have one or not
>>
File: CqiufpLWAAA5HcK.jpg large.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CqiufpLWAAA5HcK.jpg large.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
Feminists think anything short of universal male castration is "misogyny."

>That's just called being a decent person!
>>
File: Fidel-Castro the bag winner.jpg (57KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
Fidel-Castro the bag winner.jpg
57KB, 500x262px
>>18044377
>>18044388
>>18044400
>>18044455
>>18044477
>>18044499
>>18044500
>>18044511
>>18044588
>>18044666
>>18044933
>>18044944
>>18045300
WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!

This is too many dubs to check.

OP, this clearly is a sign-- a sign you must hone your intent and bring about greatness in win.

Your job is to install Gentoo on people's computers, phones, tablets, etc-- when they aren't expecting it.
>>
File: CwXYdr8VIAAtFdk.jpg (34KB, 455x652px) Image search: [Google]
CwXYdr8VIAAtFdk.jpg
34KB, 455x652px
>>18046204
>WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!

Kek blesses non-feminist posts. Every so often, a militant feminist is given quints so that the faithful will remember why they fight.
>>
File: Emu-Yoda--58949.jpg (212KB, 800x867px) Image search: [Google]
Emu-Yoda--58949.jpg
212KB, 800x867px
>>18046215
YOu are clearly wise, o-great teacher! Bless this thread with your further wisdoms that it might be cleansed!
>>
File: 1458611480103.png (65KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
1458611480103.png
65KB, 400x325px
>>18046266
You're the one who got dubs though.
>>
File: your best friends.jpg (100KB, 634x400px) Image search: [Google]
your best friends.jpg
100KB, 634x400px
>>18046286
>>18046266
Even now your teachings spread!

Visions come on me!

Soon, the supplicants will march with keen intent! And again, the nigger will keep those tender faggots safe from the AIDS. In this time, even OP will get laid.
>>
>>18046204
it seems only the violent things I said were dubs too
>>
File: 1446674345801.jpg (16KB, 237x248px) Image search: [Google]
1446674345801.jpg
16KB, 237x248px
>>18046351
Kek

>>18046303
>In this time, even OP will get laid.
OP comes here trying to repent his way back into the church of authoritarian-left, and all you show him is hostility. Suit yourself~
>>
Fuck politics and fuck terrorists I just want to live a quiet life senpai real talk
>>
File: 926936190.jpg (33KB, 470x350px) Image search: [Google]
926936190.jpg
33KB, 470x350px
>>18046379
>I just want to live a quiet life
Then to the mountain you must go! Climb that mountain and become one with that mountain. Be the mountain that others crawl on you and climb all over you.
>>
>>18044757
well you said it, as your anger isnt legitimate and only stems from your fucked up narcistic head (that is what happens to kids who's moms leave them early in theri life) the only reason left for you beeing likethat is beeing edgy.

So go put on your fedory and edge your katana up your stinking fat pice of shit ass until you die from eternal bleeding.
>>
OP:

>fantastic desires of getting to do so-called "edgy" shit to people who have wronged you is the natural standard consequence which follows feelings of legitimate anger
true or false statement?
>>
>>18046854
false
I dont want to hurt anyone, just remove them from my life and others' lives
>>
Might need to go to a psychiatrist. How old are you?

Paranoid schizophrenia manifests between ages 19 and 27.

Your paranoia is almost exactly like my friend....
>>
>>18044491
This is my favorite image I've seen in awhile here
>>
>>18047111
Isn't paranoia fear of things happening?
It's not paranoia if I've experienced these situations already
>>
>>18047050
so you get why graphically expressing it online as a means of catharsis comes across as edgy and makes normies and most chicks uncomfortable then, yes? because going to /b/ for that instead of fb might solve a lot of what you've been talking about itt
>>
File: C2ttv2IXUAA-88n.jpg (69KB, 750x696px) Image search: [Google]
C2ttv2IXUAA-88n.jpg
69KB, 750x696px
>misogyny is a dangerous mental illness

>anything that fails to satisfy 100% of my expectations is misogyny
>>
>>18044376
Why not hate the men who are weak and allow themselves to be addicted to women? Nothing wrong with a little criticism of the things you find problematic. But at the same time you, you need to get over the arbitrary standards you're holding the sexes to.
>>
>>18047377
That's actually genius
It's women's nature, but men know better
>>
>How do I deal with my rampant misogynistic mindset?

You hide it from everyone, pretend to be 'progressive' with your own point of view. Say that you dislike double standards between sexes but that women can often be hypocritical with the unrealistic standards they set for men.
>>
Gay male here, I never have to. Cunts can cry harder.

>>18044382
>seeing therapists over personality traits they won't be able to do fuck all over anyway (like seriously what the fuck do you expect the therapist to tell OP, "stop hating women"? Gee, that'll change his outlook shaped by years of experiences and forming opinions about life!)

Enjoy blowing the copay on bullshit.
>>
File: champion.jpg (59KB, 840x585px) Image search: [Google]
champion.jpg
59KB, 840x585px
Don't worry folks, I got this.
>>
>>18044543
>*blocks acid with my acid proof black leather coat*
>*teleports behind you
>>
File: never married.png (251KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
never married.png
251KB, 1800x1200px
>80% unmarried at 25
>graph-maker pretends so many will get married after 30 that gen-Y will be only slightly more single than gen-X
>>
doesn't sound like you want to change, so I guess you will stay stuck. Luckily, natural selection tends to weed people like you out. with each passing year, you will alienate more and more people. One day you will find yourself in an echo chamber with just a few other angry bitter men who all agree with one another. good luck.
>>
File: anotherliberal.jpg (31KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
anotherliberal.jpg
31KB, 600x300px
>>18047922
>ye olde feminist "I hereby condemn thee to hell" argument

Nobody takes 3rd wave seriously anymore.
>>
>>18047927
nobody has to spend time with someone that disrespects and hates them. Btw, if op is fake nice to women, that makes him a sycophant, which is far worse than anything he is critiquing
>>
I know the feel OP. I have a massive distrust of women and see them as sociopathic animals using men, but then I teeter between believing my views to questioning if I've built a skewed perspective I've imprisoned myself in.
>>
Honestly OP it sounds like you just want to be accepted by a female(s).

You say they kick you out of group and shit for saying off the wall and outrageous shit they don't want to hear, which they have all the right to, but you want a female to accept your shit so you can feel wanted. You want to feel wanted by women because your mother didn't want you.

I understand you they may fuck you over, but you are literally retarded if you think every woman is the same.

You just "hate" women because they don't put up with your bullshit and you don't want to change to be an actual decent person.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.