[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 35xyux.jpg (49KB, 600x687px) Image search: [Google]
35xyux.jpg
49KB, 600x687px
Hi guys, I wanna talk about my sexual tendencies and fetishes.
I love the imagination of sucking cock. It's what gets me going. I also can see why women would find certain men attractive, and so do I.
Women bore me for some time now. I never had the chance to experiment with a woman, but I also feel no urge to. I feel repressed and anxious about what my friends would think if I would be into men. I also think it is kind of funny how some of my friends obsess over women, I'd say I'm more relaxed when it comes to women in general. Though I never had any meaningful social contact with a woman except for my bigger sister.
Anyways, if I like sucking cock so much, can't I be into women anymore? Do I have to be gay? I really don't want to.
>>
You're bisexual, sometimes that'll go from one spectrum to another. It's a safe bet a few of your straight guy friends did gay things growing up. You'd be surprised how many guys repress those memories, and get angry at openly gay people. If women don't turn you on at all you're completely gay. Otherwise you haven't settled for anyone yet and there's nothing wrong with that. Men make fun of each other as a way to cope with lack of emotional support, women go the other way and shower each other in affection. Be it real or fake, but most of these cunts are fake to each other and men.
>>
Maybe I should add that I don't feel affection towards men, aswell. As in, I don't feel funny when I see them and all there is to them is their cock, if at all.
I really don't know how I can figure this shit out. Am I into women? If so, why is it so boring to look at them? Why am I so desperate for their affection? And do I want something sexual from them? I doubt it...
>>
>>18044317
>Otherwise you haven't settled for anyone yet
and that is my problem. I could never get into a romantic relationship with a man, but the sexual part is confusing me extremely.
>>
>>18044293
I'm bisexual.
You sound like you are too, as I had similar fantasies. I found I didn't enjoy them as much as sex with women. For reference, I've had experiences with both men and women multiple times a year the past few years. More so women than men. I find myself more inclined to approach women and ask them out, and I enjoy sex with them far more (way better orgasms). But I acknowledge I'm not completely straight. It's okay to just be 'bisexual.' You don't have to tell everybody. And it doesn't make you less of a man; it's entirely your business (so long as you stay STD free). Bisexual doesn't necessarily mean half gay half straight. It's any combination of sexual and/or romantic attraction to both genders. I, too, cannot form romantic relationships with men. I've tried and always end up longing for a woman. But I embrace my non-straight side. It's just what it is - I tried to ignore it, but it never went away. It'll be okay OP, really!
>>
>>18044349

>i could never get itno a romantic relationship with a man

this is something all gay men before realizing its not the end of the world to be gay. you'll get over it too.
>>
>>18044293
Not sure if I'm completely straight in my case. I remember being super exposed to being around girls when I was less than 5 years old and they would play with me like having tea and stuff like that. I got older and when I was a kid I would get a boner when I saw a woman on tv and didn't know why. When I was 11 I felt intimidated by guys that were stronger than me but I didn't know if that was attraction or just intimidation. When I was in high school I had no attraction toward men whatsoever even if they hit on me, it just made me feel uncomfortable. I liked a few girls but I never really thought about sex at all. After I was 18 then things changed again and I was completely attracted to women and had my share of fantasies too. Still in my 20's and feel the same way.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.