[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't stop sleeping around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: wallpaper 6.jpg (969KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper 6.jpg
969KB, 2048x1365px
This may sound stupid, but it's getting to the point that I have a hard time being faithful (like, in an emotional way, because I avoid getting into relationships), and I feel like the most wonderful girl could show up and I'd just do her, and move on to the next one.

I'm currently dating this amazing woman but the nights I don't see her I just go and get laid with another girl from a past hook-up. Hell, I'll even pick a girl from Starbucks if I see she's willing, even if I'm not sex-starved.

I feel like affection and emotions for someone are a well and it dries up the more you share it.

Anyone in my situation?

TL;DR 29 yo male with promiscuous behavior is afraid this is all a downward spiral.
>>
>>18044256
Sounds like you've got a sex addiction mang. You'll probs need some therapy or whatever they do for that
>>
Yeah it just sounds like you aren't meant for relationships.
>>
>>18044267

I'm thinking that may be the problem -- but then, I ask both myself and my mates if someone else in my situation (luck with women) would do the same.

>>18044282

That's what I'm afraid of. There's girls I fall for, but they're always taken, and I tell myself I'd do good with any of those. Even the girl from the OP -- she's in a LDR, and I'm with her until she leaves for another city.

Thanks, guys.
>>
>>18044256
Could you teach me your ways, Chad?
>>
>>18044322

I'm not sure how much of it is related to me being in neurology, and how much is my physique (tall, beard, not a hambeast) and my attitude. I'm sort of a goofball, but I'm usually very polite and try to be a gentleman to absolutely everyone. I'm also not afraid of talking to people (which I think is by far the most important aspect of it all), although intelligent girls make me nervous because I respect them more than your run-of-the-mill hook-up. I'm also flirty, in a friendly way, with my female colleagues/friends, and always comment on how I like the way they dress, or how much better their new hairdo looks -- just be natural about it.

Also, never ever stare, unless you're about to have sex.

I've been rejected a thousand times, of course. I think you just get the hang of it the longer you apply yourself.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.