[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got drunk and ruined my life What do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
I got drunk and ruined my life

What do
>>
>>18044045
What happened that makes you think your life is ruined?
>>
>>18044058
I like made a fool of myself
Damaged relationships

Really hard to remember cause im still drunk

Basically everyone hates me cause imm a shit hole
>>
What relationships did you damage? How did you make a fool of your self specifically?
>>
>>18044062
MORE SPECIFICALLY
>>
>>18044070
>>18044072
Its really hard to think because I'm drunk
I just acted so inappropriately

I can't help it cause im bad with alcohol

I want.to kill myself
>>18044058
>>>18044045 (OP) (You)
>What happened that makes you think your life is ruined?
>>
Talk it out OP
>>
well try to get sober and stay sober
>>
>>18044079
>>18044079
I don't want to be sober because I'm constantly depressed

I just want to be killed
>>
Call someone you trust. Anyone that will just talk at all. If not
Suicide hotline
>>
>>18044100
I'm too scared to call them

I might get in a lot of trouble and im scared

The only way out is killing myself honestly
>>
Don't be scared. I've called and they won't do anything you don't want to. They are just there to talk. To help you figure out another way. Suicide is selfish, you are only causing more pain to those around you. Just call them. You can hang up if your uncomfortable. They will call back but you don't have to answer again.
>>
>>18044112
I am trying hard to understand but its scary

I don't wanna talk to them, I kinda want to run away and start a new life

I don't want to get drunk ever agaib
>>
>>18044112
>Suicide is selfish
you serious, man?

none of us ever asked to be born. we have the right to leave whenever we want.

OP, don't kill yourself, but not because it's "selfish" or some stupid normie bullshit. Don't kill yourself because you only have ONE chance at life, and it can be better than it is right now. First, you're drunk and not thinking clearly. If I tried to kill myself every time I was drunk and wanted to, I'd never be allowed out of a mental facility again.

Life is worth living, and I bet you know that. You're just drunk right now. Go to sleep. You'll wake up tomorrow, and you're going to be really angry with yourself. You're going to have a lot of regrets about whatever it is you did. But you'll be thinking clearer, and you'll realize that you have more options than killing yourself.

Remember, anon, God loves you, but He's not quite ready for you to move in with him :)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.