[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know I am a horrible person but please help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: even_sadder_frog.gif (421KB, 700x525px)
even_sadder_frog.gif
421KB, 700x525px
So I have been with my bf in a long distance relationship since 1 year. I don't know if i love him at all but I like him very much. I met him through an online game and he pretty much helped me to get through a rough time, which I am really grateful for but lately he is acting more and more cold towards me and he gets very controlling. I have to send him screenshots of my whatapp and sms, text him every hour at least once, I am not allowed to play with other people etc. I don't know why he only acts like this since a few months but I assume its because I lost a shit ton of weight (he also talked to me about how I am too thin now for his taste). I tried to talk to him about how I don't like how he is acting towards me but he always gets angry at me. But otherwise he is really sweet and caring and he even will go to university because I once told him I want to marry only a guy who has at least the same level of education as I.

But recently I have been meeting an other guy. I told this guy I am in a relationship at the moment and I am not interested in dating him since I want to stay faithful to my bf, after he said he wants to be my bf. Anyway we have been meeting a few times as friends and we both have much more in common than me and my bf, for example we both enjoy cosplaying, metal, festivals, playing magic and pen&paper games (all things my bf makes fun of me for liking them). Also he takes me to meet with his friends which is also very nice since I don't really have any friends. I also feel like I could talk to him about anything I want and it's way easier to talk to him than to my bf. But he has also a way lower education than me and I don't really want to form a serious relationship with a man who I need to provide for.

What should I do? Should I break up with my bf and enjoy myself? Or should I be faithful even thou I know I won't enjoy this relationship any longer since he is such a douch to me. I also don't want to lose him even if he is a jealous asshole.
>>
Truthfully I believe you should communicate this issue to your BF, the distance has clearly put a toll on you both and although he has the right to ask you questions now and again, they are quite excessive (desu men know the tendency of other men). You need to in general make your needs clear and so does he, but at the same time, he clearly cares enough for you to go university for you.theres a lot of things you guys can do to make it work but at the same time that all depends on YOU and no one else. He shouldn't be getting angry at you for making your opinion known you need to let him know that it its not how a relationship works. If this doesn't work my advice to you would be to end it with your current BF. However this doesn't mean you should just jump into another relationship, you need time to process things and your current BF deserves the respect of not having you just jump into another persons arms, that shit can hurt and make you doubt everything you had. also you need to consider whether that momentary enjoyment is going to be worth it.
>>
>>18043829
Drop him. You're probably going to end up losing him, but oh well. Cut him out of your life and pretend like he never existed. It'll be better for the both of you.
>>
>>18043829
This one is easy. Break up with him.
>>
>>18043829
He's terrified that you might leave him, that's why he's acting up. And he's also right, because now that you're fit, you're meeting other guys, who are hitting on you and telling you "lets get togheter".

He's probably feeling how he's losing his grip.

Maybe you should actually leave him though, it might give him something to think about, how to be more appreciating of what you have done for him (you actually where his gf, and you actually did lose weight which is awesome).

He should apreciate you more now, not less.
It's sad, but he needs to learn this the hard way. Maybe some day he will find a new girl and be smart enough to respect her, maybe not, maybe he will never change and be forever alone.

In any case, it's not your problem, think of what you want, your own needs must come first.

t. Former /r9k/ virgin
>>
You're flirting around with, meeting with, and toying with the idea of a relationship with another man while still with this one. You have it backwards: he's not being a jealous asshole; you're being an unfaithful bitch.

You should still break up with him though instead of leading him on while you test the waters with your new fling.
>>
>>18043829
Break up time
>>
>>18043941
Thanks for the advice. I will talk to him 100% but I am not quite sure how I should convey him how I feel since he gets angry and upset very easy and often doesn't let me finish my sentence.
My problem with the other guy is also that he enables me to get to know more people. I always wanted friends but since I was bullied in school I never had any... I have the feeling I would miss out a chance to find some cool people to enjoy my hobbies with especially since my current bf just thinks they are kinda childish and too nerdy.

Also, today one of the guys good friend talked to me and he told me that if I were to continue meeting his friend just as a friend he would turn my life to hell. Apparently the guy still tries to get me and I kinda feel sorry for him.

Why can't they both just like me as friends? It would be so much easier.... I don't know if I just described my situation good enough.

>>18044024
I wouldn't even consider leaving him if he would be like he was a year ago.
I don't know... It just hurts me to hurt him but I also know I can't keep the relationship going if he won't stop being such a control-freak.

>>18044032
That's the problem. I don't want to be unfaithful. I am not even flirting I have just been meeting the guy with his friends because I am really trying to get some since I never had any. We didn't meet alone or had a date in that sense. I have been just thinking about leaving him since he is such a drag since I tried to get my life back on track and since I saw someone who is treating me with more respect. I still love my bf more thou.

>>18043972
>>18044018
>>18044038
How do you even break up with someone? I have never done this before...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.