[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met a girl online, shes 17 and im 18 and she said she just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: WDF_2651753.jpg (109KB, 1024x780px) Image search: [Google]
WDF_2651753.jpg
109KB, 1024x780px
I met a girl online, shes 17 and im 18 and she said she just wanted to be friends.Anyways weve been texting for a week now and i want to meet her in irl but i need ideas on fun things to do with her.Things she likes doing are playing video games and watching anime.She lives two hrs away from me and i dont want to drive two hrs just to play video games and watch anime, so i need ideas on more interesting things to do with her.
>>
Does she like movies? Why not take her to the movies? Maybe you can go to a cafe after. Then you can use the movie as a conversation starter.
>>
>>18043616
Yeah she likes movies
>>
Any more ideas?
>>
>>18043640
Where does she live? We can give more specific examples if we know what's available.
>>
>>18043649
Sacramento
>>
>>18043605
Camping?
>>
>>18043656
Depending on how the weather is, you could try the zoo?
>>
>>18043662
Its just me and her, i think she might find that awkward
>>
>>18043605
there is a possibility that she's a guy pretending to be a lady.

why do you want to meet her irl when she justs wants to be friends? legit curious.
>>
>>18043690
Im sure shes not a guy because she sent me a timestamped pic and i want to meet her because i dont have friends.
>>
>>18043698

Is she cute? If you dedicate yourself she might change her mind.
>>
>>18043700
8/10.Yeah she told me she just wanted to be friends but i have a feeling she might change her mind
>>
>>18043698
something that allows you to enjoy yourselves, where you can talk or be silly if you want to talk or be silly. A film requires a lot of focus/attention, and it's hard to talk over it (and not nice to the other visitors). Museum/zoo seems like a better idea. If you enjoy each other's presence, you should be able to have a good time in a simple cafe or something like that. Maybe also do something sports, like bowling, or golf or whatever.
>>
>>18043714
I dont know about a cafe, we need to do something interesting because im bad at having conversations.
>>
>>18043742
No matter what you decide to do, you're going to have to make conversation. Maybe prepare some topics beforehand so you'll have something if you run out of ideas.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.