[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Need Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>I'm depressed
>I'm lonely
>I have a meme degree
>I'm lazy as fuck
>I have no motivation
>I have no direction in life
>I'm underemployed

Yet I am still

>narcissistic
>think a lot of jobs are beneath me
>depression gets worse when working menial jobs

I'm too smart for my own good but not smart enough to do me any good. I do not have the courage to kill myself, before it is suggested.
>>
>>18043600
i was extremely lazy before and what helped me was setting up a schedule which i followed as much as i could

>go to bed at 11, wake up 7
>work out three times a week
>study for an hour, four times a week
>read atleast 10 pages everyday

i went from there and increased it every now and then so that it wouldn't seem to hard

also set up future goals to work towards
>>
You should look into the military many people go in there and come out a new person. You don't have to do anything crazy, but they're lots of different jobs in the military that you may find interesting. Talk to your local recruiter. The military is one of the most supportive teams to be a part of and you will make tons of friends. Not to mention you will be respected for your service.
>>
>>18043600
So you're an average 20-something. Who cares?
>>
r u me?

>graduated over half a year ago with a philosophy degree
>still waiting tables
>lost motivation to apply for real jobs
>no idea what i want to do
>the few real friends i have left are slipping away because i never feel like hanging out ever
>>
>>18043600
>I know I made bad choices, but still I refuse to reform.

You're exactly where you need to be, in that case.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.