[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

getting girls while lacking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: mine.jpg (47KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
mine.jpg
47KB, 720x405px
hi everyone

im not hot enough to be able to get girls interested in me from an initial meeting (ie i have to spend like a couple of weeks warming them up with my personality or whatever). this doesnt work well as that time is too long and the girl usually meets some other hot guy so that knocks me out the game. so at the moment i usually just get girls drunk when i meet them at events or bars or whatever (im a 23 year old software eng btw, not in uni) which works (on specific girls) but is expensive

what can i do to cut down the convincing stage time? if i can reduce that theres much less chance of chad coming in so that should make things a lot better. btw dont say 'lift' because 1. its not actually that effective 2. i am already trim 3. i dont have two years to wait

pic not related, was nice though
>>
>>18043541

the problem here is you're assuming girls are warming up to you. they're not. their not slowly falling for you, they aren't taking their time and realizing you're worth dating.

what you describe is just befriending a girl. thats it. you can't speed up the process cuz the girl just isn't in to you even at the end.
>>
>>18043580
no it does have end, like i said this method works and i get the girl eventually IFF i get a good 2-3 weeks clear on her

ofc i imagine some girls never were into me, but there have been many times when ive been going on dates with a girl and then she 'meets someone else' (but she actually does). so im looking to close the gap so i can be the someone else
>>
>>18043603

try making a move in less than 3 weeks then
>>
you can actually try to work on your personality instead of making all these assumptions about women and trying to ply them with drink. just a thought.
>>
>>18043580
Possibly this.

How do you even know they like you in the first place?
>>
>>18043608
ya but that jumps the gun. ive experimented with going sooner but in my experience it tends to bomb out

>>18043615
could you expand on this? pretty vague

>>18043624
they dont like me in the first place thats the point. im not hot enough for that, but if i keep talking to them i can get them to like me. this doesnt always work (fails maybe 1/3 times) but i can tell if things arent improving and give up
>>
>>18043632

because they dont like you.

dude, the girls arent warming up to you. you are not an acquired taste. they just didnt like you.
>>
>>18043632

>could you expand on this? pretty vague

you're overrating looks. Girls will fall for a guy who will listen to them and be genuinely interested in them as a person (not just because you're looking for a warm hole), you don't have to be a male model to get women.
>>
>>18043634
ya they wouldnt go on repeat dates if that were true

>>18043636
lol please read the thread, this is my whole position; youre not telling me anything. i know girls will like a guy who listens to them because thats what i do!! the problem is this takes a while to warm up, and in the mean time most girls will jump on a hot guy who shows interest in them
>>
>>18043643

they're not dates. they're you buying them lunch cuz you're good friends.

you're getting literally cucked man open your eyes
>>
>>18043643
>i know girls will like a guy who listens to them because thats what i do!! the problem is this takes a while to warm up

that's not really my experience. perhaps you just don't know how to escalate your interactions sexually. if you're getting signals that they like you, you should be looking for opportunities to touch, kiss, etc.
>>
>>18043648
right so i should not interact with any girl who doesnt immediately express strong feelings towards me because otherwise i might just be wasting time?

youre really dumb please dont reply anymore

>>18043655
are you reading what im typing? thats what i do, it just takes some time to get those signals, because like i said i have to push those feelings into them, which takes too long because hot guys can get those reactions much much faster
>>
>>18043663

Not sure what you want to hear.
Sounds like you're just looking for validation that you can't succeed because you're ugly/think you're ugly.

If you want to move things along faster, then take bigger risks. There is nothing else to it.
>>
>>18043670
i want some -ADVICE- on how to speed up the convincing process i have described multiple times in this thread, as i said in the OP

please read the OP again if you are confused before replying
>>
vump
>>
lump
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.