[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Valentines Day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

So, my friend here has a new girlfriend. First girlfriend in years. It is Valentines Day very soon and he is on the floor in a foetal position not knowing what to do. I am emotionally fucked when it comes to this stuff so, help? Ta

pic unrelated..
>>
>>18043502

dont take it so seriously. shes not expecting you to invent the cure to cancer. shes not expecting you to do some over the top amazing surprise.

send flowers to her work, take her out to dinner, box of heart chocolates at the end.

nothing too expensivei ts your first V-day.
>>
>>18043507
He doesn't own much money sadly.
>>
>>18043523

how much money isn;t 'much' money?

a box of chocolates is like 7 bucks, some flowers even if not delivered are maybe 20. can make a nice dinner at home.

if shes dating him shes probably aware that hes not loaded. but credit cards do exist too.
>>
>he is on the floor in a foetal position not knowing what to do

Jesus Christ how pathetic.

Since every restaurant/theater/whatever is going to be packed on valentines, I'd suggest just having her over and cooking dinner together, have a nice drink and maybe snuggle and watch a movie. It would be more intimate, have less hassle, and it's cheap.
>>
>>18043502
2 words; simple, meaningful.
Does she like roses? buy one or two with some chocolate. Does she like anime? Why not buy an anime-themed wallet, and so on. Just don't overdo it, the key is not to become a gift furnisher.
>>
Don't freak out. My bf hasn't done anything for me the past 2 or 3 years. I'm making myself a Pocky cake. I make it from scratch but you can get cake mix and just do the buttercream.
>>
>>18043507
>take her out to dinner
Good luck finding any spots. Places in my area were fully booked 2 weeks before, except trashy places or ethnic foods.
>>
>>18043558
i would eat that so hard
>>
>write something heartfelt
>make something cute
>rose petals on bed
>flowers
>chocolates
>Playlist
>bottle of wine
>walk in park

Mix and match 2 or 3 of these things and you'll still only wind up with a $20 bill or less. Tell your friend not to worry, because if he is this pathetic at expressing his feelings and can get so worked up over such a meaningless thing as Valentines he won't be in a relationship for very long
>>
>>18043558
Not Op, but can you please suggest me some receipt which is simplier than that? I really don't like cooking and baking but my bf loves chocolate so if you could help me with ideas I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>18043730
If you just use a cake mix, that recipe won't be complicated you dumb fuck.

Jesus christ, how goddamn helpless some of you are. How do you even wipe your asses after shitting?
>>
>>18043740
People have jobs and other stuff to do not just sitting on 4chan all day and playing games. If someone is not into cooking or baking why is it hard to shut the fuck up if you have no advice?
>>
>>18043758
I have a job full time and I go to school part time. I still know how to follow the instructions on the back of a cake mix box. Saying that's too difficult for you is like saying making a box of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese is too difficult for you. It is bare minimum easy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.