[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am free now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: overed.jpg (52KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
overed.jpg
52KB, 624x351px
I fucking did it you guys. Yesterday I made a thread saying how I would be taking a girl on a date that I have liked for like 5 years now. Extreme case of limerence. or whatever.

Long story short. My mission was a success. My goal was to break this fuckign curse on me. I drove 45 mins in a snow storm to her house. Picked her up, went to lunch and this little coffee shop. Took her back home and asked her how she felt about me.

She does like me back and does want to date me but she wants to take it slow because she had just gotten out of a rough long term relationship with some dude that moved to europe. I had no idea she was in a relationship before. SHe never told me.

Anyway, she wants to take dating slowly which I get. I have never been in a relationship so I can't even try to imagine how she feels.

However, this date allowed me to actually see her flaws. Before, through those 5 years, I was blinded. She seemed like this amazing goddess from the sky. Perfect in every way. However now.. i see her flaws. She is not very assertive, Indecisive and she also doesn't tell her true feelings a lot.

I still would go out with her but I am not waiting on her anymore. Before I wouldn't even date other women because I wanted to be available for her. Now, I am probably going to date other women and if she wants to date me, we still can but if I end up getting a different girlfriend... then its her loss. I can't be arsed to putz around like this anymore.

Long story short, I am over her and will still go out with her time to time if she wants but I am not holding out for her. Fuck that.

Thanks to all the people who believe in me. There was some dude naked "Hakai" who posted in the last thread wishing me luck. Thank you.

The nightmare is over boys. I feel so much more free now that I know how she feels about me. Before it was this blanket of fog. Now there is full clarity. A new chapter in my life starts now.

Multiple demons were slain this day.
>>
Good job now remember to spread the wisdom and experience.
>>
File: 1419919289568.jpg (113KB, 625x624px) Image search: [Google]
1419919289568.jpg
113KB, 625x624px
>>18043461

>she wants to take it slow
>>
>>18043491

what does this even mean when girls want to take it slow? I don't think I would have "taken it fast"
>>
>>18043555

usually it means you're fucked.
>>
>>18043555
>>
>>18043555
It means she is going to take you for a ride, and not in a good way.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.