[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pegging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

I discovered that I love to be pegged by my girl, I've never had an orgasm as harr as having her on my behind.

Downside is that she is not into it so we rarely do it and every time I ask for some she says is not in the mood.

She loves be fucked but don't like to do anything that doesn't give her any stimulation aka BJ, HJ, Pegging.

What should I do?

I've considered breaking up with her.
>>
Y>>18043449
>I discovered that I love to be pegged
You're a faggot, Harry.
>>
>>18043449

some people are selfish lovers. and thats not necessarily bad, there's a fetish for it after all. but if you simply arent a match and arent willing to settle than you can break up if you want. just know that pegging is a niche so it can be hard to get someone to do that for oyu regularly.
>>
>>18043464

>You're a faggot, Harry.>>18043467
I don't get how sex with a diferent gender than yours is gay...
>>
>>18043557

because the sex is literally emulating gay sex.

is it TECHNICALLY heterosexual? sure. sure. the same way that traps are technically gay.

you are having a woman wear a fake penis to fuck you like a guy would. its not some natural addition to sex.

im not saying you're gay, but you are a fagguette.
>>
Sounds like she is the kind of person who doesn't particularly care about having fun or trying out things in the bedroom*. I have no clue whether it's possible to somehow awaken a kinky mindset in such a person, which would be the ideal thing. Nagging her in hopes of getting her to do it more often when she's reluctant or not into it doesn't sound like a good idea to me. Maybe if you're a really awesome boyfriend elsewise.

* given by the fact she basically doesn't like anything involving her assuming a non-passive role, i.e. do any work.

> I've considered breaking up with her.
We cannot give any reasonable comment on this cause we don't know how important sexuality in a relationship is to you, how much you value this particular relationship apart from the sexuality, how much you like being in a relationship in general and what your chances are to get in a relationship after a potential breakup. Like, an overall assesment of your preferences, overall relationship status and the costs and possible scenarios associated with breaking up.
>>
Maybe you could find a vibrating strap on that will give her some stimulation as well.
>>
File: 1479726635854-b.jpg (150KB, 922x922px) Image search: [Google]
1479726635854-b.jpg
150KB, 922x922px
>>18043629

I don't nagg because I know it wont take me to any good place.

I always try to be romantic and please her any way possible, I'm very sexual and she is not, she can go a week without sex and I can't.

I discovered that beeing super romantic and an overall good BF wets me laid twice a week but when I want some head or just lay down and be fully stimulated by her she's unwilling and this has been going on for 8 years.

I thougt that maybr some day she'll become kinkier but not the case.

We both are over weight and i even have thought that maybe if I weren't the big man I am maybe she will be more exited to do more than just vanella stuff.
>>
>>18043449
You need to have the right sexual polarity, and this girl is anormalfag which means she is sub, and you're also sub.

If you can find a girl who is a dom (really rare) you guys will live happily toghether.
>>
>>18043569
You should try prostate stimulation, it's actually really good and ther is a reason this is enjoyable.

A less faggy alternative would be to actually fuck, but have a butplug while doing it.
>>
>>18043813

im gay, tried anal stimulation, liked it when younger, not a fan of it now.
>>
>>18043817
I can still like it some times and im not gay.
But yeah, i think i like sex less in general now than i did when i was 18.

In fact, i have erectile dysfunction most of the time now.
>>
>>18043822

like i said in the post you respodned to its not technically gay. still faggy.
>>
>>18043721
>We both are over weight and i even have thought that maybe if I weren't the big man I am maybe she will be more exited to do more than just vanella stuff.
I doubt it, unless she has dropped some quite explicit hints. But she doesn't sound like that kind of person at all. Probably just wishful thinking.
If you want more kinky sex (which I totally understand, I want to be pegged too), you'll need to seek it somewhere else, cause i am quite sure you'll never get it from her. She doesn't want anything apart from default vagina-benis, and even that she doesn't give much of a fuck about (pun unintended).
>>
>>18043838
Well, of course you think that since you're a faggot. Don't project, we don't actually like having sex with men because we do an occasional faggy thing.
>>
Real men are dead. Absolutely disgusting. If I found out my boyfriend liked to be fucked like a bitch, I'd leave that fag asap.

Get your hormones checked. You might be lacking testosterone because of your obesity.

I'm sure your father would be proud OP.
>>
>>18043888
Blame feminists for that.
You want men with no spine, here is your result.
You want equality here is your result.
You want soft men who take care of your damn children, here is your result.
>>
>>18043888
>Real men are dead. Absolutely disgusting. If I found out my boyfriend liked to be fucked like a bitch, I'd leave that fag asap.

Does it scare you that a vagina is not needed to have the best orgasm ever, making entitled woman like yourself inecesary?

What if you wanted anal and he dumped you for being a filthy hoe (not that doin it makes you one).

>Get your hormones checked. You might be lacking testosterone because of your obesity.

I allready did, they are ok thats why I want sex all the time, I just want to do diferent things
>>
>>18043896
I believe you are right, I do my best to treat her as my equal, even when I realize that she doesn't knew how to cook or balance her cheque account, in a way I feal like her dad and not in a kinky way.

I wes it would be better if I sudenly become more dominant and less comprehensive for her needs or feelings.

I'm kindda lost
>>
>>18043928
Ignore that, i was just ranting at the whore but..

You need sexual polarity for your sex life to be good. Even gays realize this, usually one of them are more feminine and the other is more masculine, because otherwise the sex will suck.

Doesn't matter if she is more masculine or you're more masculine, or she is more feminine or you're more feminine but you need that kind of power difference to make it good for both of you.
>>
A little anal play, a finger here and there it's fine but no woman will respect you if you're into pegging.
>>
File: 1478149837322-b.jpg (90KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
1478149837322-b.jpg
90KB, 580x282px
>>18043943
The sad thing is that the polarity exist as long as I'm the dom, otherwise I'm fucked and not in the way I want to.

We get along awsomely and have a great time, is just the sex... not even that just my kinks...

>>18044016

Thats depresing... and very frustrating
>>
>>18044034
You are just a numale, a real man is assertive in bed and should feel no need for anything else.
>>
>>18044041

Am I?

Just for wanting something from my girl that only she can give? I'm not interested to get pegged by a prostitute or fucked by a man.

I just feel that whenever it hapens (twice last year) she is the one in control and not me and that for once I can concentrate on what I feel, rather than making her cum.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.