[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real talk: Is sex overrated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 15

File: sex.jpg (37KB, 660x503px) Image search: [Google]
sex.jpg
37KB, 660x503px
Real talk:

Is sex overrated?
>>
>>18043353
Depends like just going out and having sex with some random person it'll feel nice but it's probably overrated but if it's with someone you genuinely care about then it isn't really
>>
>>18043353

as a method of getting off, yes. as an emotional bonding thing, no.
>>
>>18043356
> this more less
>>
Pop quiz: how many of your biological ancestors died as virgins.

>75% of feminists cannot answer this question correctly
>>
>>18043383

>tfw you're the first to die a virgin in a line of ancestry spanning millions of years

at least i'm good at something
>>
No. I've given it up for the time being, but no. I'm female. God made the dick just for our pleasure.
>>
>>18043356
This, but it doesn't have to be underrated if it's casual either. Maybe try more then one posi.

>>18043453
No, he made it so the vag could be more than a worthless, bleeding hole. XDDDD
>>
>>18043353
most definitely, most so by people who've never had it.

It doesn't fill the void, guys.
>>
Seconding this question from a female perspective. Penetration has never felt good, I've always hated it and never understood how any woman ever got anything out of it.
Though I'll admit I've never been penetrated by a real dick attached to a real person, so that's all I'm kind of holding out hope for, is that it'll somehow be different with a real person.

Is this as good as it gets and it's just overhyped to shit?

>>18043484
>No, he made it so the vag could be more than a worthless, bleeding hole.

P much lol.
>>
No but people who rave about it being the best thing were wrong. I was more disappointed when i finally did it because of the hype. It feels good, but not as much as people make it seem to be. Taking a huge dump sometimes feel better.
>>
>>18043572
As a female, a real dick feels so much better than any dildo or sex toy out there. Much softer and the closeness you get from your partner is amazing.
>>
I have never experienced it with a person, and i have never cummed inside a pussy.. but
I have leart from masturbation, especially involving hentai games that edging can be really powerfull.
Usually when you play a game, you want to get to an end before you cum. So you keep edging for hours, and when you finally let it go it can sometimes be almost too strong to be enjoyable.
But if you could have that kind of experience with a person in real life.. probably as a result of that person teasing your body (BDSM?) but not letting you orgasm, or by holding back for hours... that would probably be the kind of crack that people are actually talking about when they're refering to how amazing it is.
My own experiences of sex has been that the only thing that actually felt something where deepthroats and that licking pussy is hot but also really tiring and actually it mostly tastes like sweat.
>>
File: 1432359533171.jpg (127KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1432359533171.jpg
127KB, 1024x576px
>>18043735
Thats what I'm crossing my fingers for.
Now if only I could find one worth trying with lol.
>>
>>18043353
Personally find it pretty fun. Then again, I'm kinda a hoe.
>>
File: yuri_danshi_ch02_052-053.png (2MB, 2677x1900px) Image search: [Google]
yuri_danshi_ch02_052-053.png
2MB, 2677x1900px
>>18043572
>Penetration has never felt good
Maybe you should try girls instead then
>>
>>18043777
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: 1478700899320.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1478700899320.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
>>18043353
No. I've never had it so I'm sure it's not good at all
>>
>>18043353
Yes, it is heavily overrated in our culture because it is tied to an idea of success and achievement. This does not however change the fact that sex is also a requirement. People often make it appear like you have to have sex or else you are a loser, that you are an undesirable fuckup that deserves to die alone, when in truth you should have sex because it is good for your psyche and your body.

Sex is a tool through which we become better, not the metric by which we are measured better.
>>
>>18043383
>>18043446
all your lineal ancestors may have reproduced but many of their siblings did not

my grandmother was the youngest of 7 and the only to have children
>>
What's overrated is desperation.. temptation..

Love, true love, feeling really good near someone, not feeling like you're settling just to settle, but really feel whole..special..

that feeling rarely EVER comes. and when it does, boy you just might lose it faster than you think.. then you just end up broken hearted. and you wonder just why the hell you fapped so much all along..

you're dying to feel love, it's unlike anything else.. but you'll settle for scraps because whatever approximates love will suffice for ppl..be it fapping or sex.

it is that very love though, that makes people do amazing things.
>>
>>18043353
Sex itself? Very overrated. It feels pretty good while its happening, which might be all of about 30 minutes for a man if hes a decent lay, usually far less for the socially impaired who visit 4chan and "tfw no gf". you might even get light headed and have mild euphoria for an hour. If you luck you, you might also manage a great second orgasm.

But its all too temporary, and its not anywhere close to the intensity and significance that its been rumored to possess.

Imho there's a real argument for the notion of sex "not being worth the trouble."

Actually, like >>18043760 mentioned, i can occasionally reach a pretty good orgasm by edging at a variable length of time, starting at around 40 minutes up to a few hours. Though, thats real tough on the skin, if you didnt lube.

But im getting a little off track. About what >>18043356 >>18043363 said, its probably true. Ive never had sex with someone i loved, but that kind of emotion in general can be pretty intense.
>>
>>18043353
no, its not.
>>
So many edgy kids here...

Youngsters, I've been married for eighteen years to a woman with whom I've loved, fought with, laughed with, and cried with.

We've built a house together, we've stayed up all night at each others hospital beds and afterwards nursed each other back to health.

Sex with this woman is not overrated - it is the experience of having another living bit of the universe taking me into herself and telling me that she is there for me no matter what and always will be. And that I am the bit of the universe that she wants for herself.

You kids have no idea - I hope some of you find out for yourselves.
>>
>>18043353

I dunno, man. Does it matter?
>>
>>18044228
I've loved once; was cheated on. Most of my relationships have ended via cheating or meeting somebody else - they always try and come back. I do say 'no.' Somebody will be sure of me someday, as I of them. For now, it's optimism and settling for one night stands. That's okay with me.
>>
>>18044228
Congrats. You have one very limited experience of sex in a spectrum that encompasses far more varied experiences of sex than your own, yet you'd presume to be the authority.

This is why no one listens to married people. They find their one person and act like all-knowing experts on love and relationships.
>>
>>18044240
>Congrats. You have one very limited experience of sex in a spectrum that encompasses far more varied experiences of sex than your own, yet you'd presume to be the authority.

Eh? Naw, man. We fuck other people too...it isn't as good as with each other, but nice for a change of pace.
>>
>>18044240

>This is why no one listens to married people. They find their one person and act like all-knowing experts on love and relationships.

Kids don't listen to married people because they get ten shades of butt-hurt whenever someone suggests that they might not know everything.

No one person is an expert on love and relationships but if you have the wisdom and humility to shut the fuck up and accept the guidance of someone who has been in a nearly two decade long relationship you will most certainly learn something.

No one is all knowing, but someone who has been married for 18 years knows a fuck of a lot more than you, son. The greatest thing you can gain in any arena of life is experience. When someone has more experience than you, like it or not, you should listen, and if you listen long enough you might actually find yourself being equipped to fix problems you didn't even know you had.
>>
Why doesn't penetrative sex feel like anything for me?
I think I'm getting too wet because when the fucking starts I don't feel any pressure anymore and my sensation is dulled.
>>
>>18044168
I like that way of thinking
>>
File: Yuri Constanzov.png (428KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
Yuri Constanzov.png
428KB, 558x744px
>>18044260
Please teach me your ways.
>>
>>18044260

Cheers, mate!
>>
>>18044085
Think that would trigger me, I was molested by a woman. They disgust me sexually.
>>
>>18044228
> telling me that she is there for me no matter what and always will be. And that I am the bit of the universe that she wants for herself.
gross
I'm glad i have zero desire for this
>>
>>18043353
No it is extremely underrated. What's overrated is people talking about it all the time and their cartoonist depictions of it in media, film, pop culture, etc. Actual sex is totally underrated.
>>
>>18044325
So fucking kill yourself, this is literally the reason you're alive.
>>
>>18044325
What an edgy goofball
>>
I think it's talked about a little too much. I think it's too easy of a joke; I like it when people are more clever or creative with their comedy. As in having it? I'm uninterested in hearing stories of the hottest guys fucked. I don't care what you did 5 years ago in high school in your mom's hot tub.

As in doing it? I don't get it enough. I can't get my guy to fuck me enough. He's never had a very high libido, and I've never found someone who will do all the rough shit with me but he's the least horny guy I know
>>
>>18044260
>No one is all knowing, but someone who has been married for 18 years knows a fuck of a lot more than you. When someone has more experience than you, like it or not, you should listen

So you can fuck off because you don't know the first fucking thing about me or my breadth of experience in life, nor do you know anything about the nature of the relationship that is this person's 18 years of marriage.

I'm a grown man. I've been dating as an adult for just as long as he's been married. I've been in all kinds of relationships, had all kinds of romantic and sexual encounters, including being married and divorced. The difference is I didn't come in here calling other people "youngsters" and "edgy kids" because they have a perspective that is different than mine like being married for 18 years means I've got it all figured out, which is exactly what he did. All marriage does is make you an expert in that ONE relationship; being with that ONE person, not relationships as a whole.
>>
File: 1387267488327.gif (2MB, 360x238px) Image search: [Google]
1387267488327.gif
2MB, 360x238px
>>18044392

>I'm a grown man

Judging by the angry, presumptuous nature of your post, you could of fooled me.

The man has been in a relationship for 18 years, obviously he's doing something right.

If you don't have the humility to admit that there is something you could learn from him then you have some serious maturity issues.

>All marriage does is make you an expert in that ONE relationship; being with that ONE person, not relationships as a whole.

You completely ignored my assertion that offering advice in the form of 2 decades of experience is not tantamount to claiming to be an expert or be the perfect husband and instead just got viciously angry that I suggested that you could benefit from someone that has more experience than you. I know anger is easier than vulnerability but come on, man.

>The difference is I didn't come in here calling other people "youngsters" and "edgy kids" because they have a perspective that is different than mine

A toddler has a different perspective on operating heavy machinery than I do. Not all perspectives are created equal. You can't hide your inexperience under the banner of "perspective" and then just demand people respect your opinions even though it lacks knowledge.

A lot of people have perspectives on shit they know nothing about.
>>
>>18044392

U mad, bro?
>>
>>18043572
>"I've never liked penetration! How do women like this"
>Has never had actual penetrative sex with an actual penis

Why don't you go have actual sex

As far as your question OP, recreational sex is vastly overrated. Safe sex is boring and feels like shit, but raw sex is mind-rapingly terrifying after the fact, negating how good it feels. You might as well just fap sometimes.

Emotional sex is pretty good.
Sex with my ex kinda varied all over the place in terms of quality, but any time we had intense hatesex or makeup sex the shit was absolutely magical. Way better than all of the sex I've had with randoms and fuckbuddies combined.

Haven't had unprotected sex with anyone I loved yet though, and I'm not a girl so I don't have any insight in those fields.
>>
>>18044428
I love how you gloss over the whole part about having been married myself and having been in adult relationships for as long or longer than he's been married so that you can continue your whole "18 YEARS!!!!" worship.

And you continue to miss the point because you continue to argue this whole "there is something you could learn from him" case as if that was ever in question. No one is doubting the value of the perspective of someone in a lasting marriage, just that it doesn't grant you license to discredit the experience of other people when you are talking about a subject as big as sex in large.

>A toddler has a different perspective on operating heavy machinery than I do.

People in this thread weren't offering toddler's perspectives or even inexperienced perspectives. That metaphor is retarded.
>>
>>18044476
>>18044428
You niggers need to chill
>>
>>18044470
I mean, I would think in theory since it feels like I'm being stretched out and ripped in half, a real dick wouldn't feel that much different from a fake one, or a couple fingers, or a tampon.
But maybe it is some absolutely magical transformation. I never liked penetration in any other form that other women like. It's never felt good in masturbation. I struggle to believe that a real dick is just a 100% COMPLETE 180 from a fake one. It's probably better, but I cannot really see it being so much fucking better it negates the feeling of being ripped in half.

>safe sex is boring and feels like shit
>unsafe sex is terrifying tho too
>Why don't you go have actual sex
Well, you don't make a compelling argument for it.
>Emotional sex is pretty good
that's the real reason I haven't. Because I don't want to do it with just any ole stranger. But finding someone you can be emotionally attached to, and who is emotionally attached to you, is no fucking easy feat my man.
>>
>>18043353
Having sex makes me feel emotionally closer to my girlfriend but it's nothing magical. It loses its luster as an intense experience after a while but it still feels good, much better than masturbating alone.

It isn't the key to happiness though. I've felt happier while nursing my girlfriend back to health or buying her siblings little gifts for their birthdays.
>>
Sex is a social construct. You give meaning to it. Society gives meaning to it. Best way is to simply have your own opinions.

Sex with random people can be great, and it can be not so great. At first you get a really shitty feeling after having sex, because it's the realization that it's over.

Sex with a person you love? Eh, it's great I guess, but it's all temporary anyway.
>>
>>18043353
well think about it is the 30 minutes of pleasure worth going to jail,losing your job and losing your reputation after she accuse you of a false rape? also if you get lucky of not getting accused of rape you still have to put a huge investment by spending money on dates and your time just to get your dick wet. that is all you get in return for that huge effort of investment and for risking yourself to stds,false rape or child support payments.
>>
Yeah I think sex is overrated if I think about it.

For me to fully enjoy it I've got to work to switch off my rational thinking side and fully embrace being in the moment and in touch with my sensing empathic feeling sides or however the fuck we word such moon logic.

Because if I'm thinking I'm like man that noise is gross, kind of hot, but mostly gross, am I turned on by that? I don't know, I should be? I definitely am, uhh no the more I think about it the more it sounds like something meaty, wait that is kind of sexy, meaty? What the fuck. Meaty. I can smell ass. Can they smell my ass? Is that my ass? I should have showered. Man my shower needs cleaning. Urgh why am I thinking about cleaning the shower? Do I like the smell of hot ass. lol, hot ass. Shit I'm doing a goofy grin now. HOT ASS. Shit why did I say that? I don't think I like this smell.

Like this goes on and on until I have to just stop and go do something else. Like it takes me three attempts at sex to have sex once if I can't shut off my brain.

When I do shut off my brain and get fully into the moment I do enjoy it, yet I feel like a dumb animal running on urges and instinct and this is one part of myself I actually hate even though it is a prerequisite for great sex. Like in the moment I'm making that meaty sound louder and getting more turned on by it and maybe screaming a little and slapping some ass and raking some nails and sticking my face in that stinky ass and mumbling about wanting to devour it whole.

It feels good to let go I guess? That is what sex kind of is. Allowing myself to let go and release into an orgasm. It is hard work especially when you've got to deal with another person as well as yourself.
>>
>>18043353
I'm a nihilist so I don't believe things have any inherent meaning, which means I think sex could be overrated, but no more so than something like getting a nice car or having a pet or some other trivial thing that makes you happy and feel good.

Having said this, considering how valuable sex is in marketing at all levels and how I can't go a day in my life without coming across some visual, written or spoken representation of love or sexuality or relationships, I'm going to say there must be something to it in order for people to feel so strongly about it?

I've never been laid in my life and I'm almost 25. I've had offers or had girls show some semblance of interest but the whole thing seems odd. I can hardly deal with other people's bullshit for more than a couple hours nowadays, so how any woman would want to put up with me for a night or, god forbid, a relationship, is beyond me. Not to mention the whole idea of somebody seeing my naked body when absolutely nobody has seen it since I was very young borderline freaks me out. I don't know how other people do it all the time, but whatever I guess...
>>
File: 5d6bc5_6168591.jpg (96KB, 710x791px) Image search: [Google]
5d6bc5_6168591.jpg
96KB, 710x791px
My father told me something today about sex.

His man had me young, real young. He's currently 38. He has been divorced for a decade now. Having a son at 17 stops you from experiencing the wild youth you should have, so he is having that now.

The man goes out, parties, and fucks women. Fucks alot of women, he's told me stories of 3, 4, 5-somes, he has shown me nudes of his lays, and every time I see him he has 4-5 new sex stories. They get old, but as someone who hasn't shagged in months, and years before that latest shag, it makes you think "DAMN GOOD FOR HIM"

But today he revieled something else to me this is what he said

"To sum it up: "It's like an addiction you know, once you master it, you want to get any good looking woman that comes your way, just cause you can, but then the sex becomes meaningless, you get use to the same pick up lines and techniques and forget to actually have any interest in the other person, it makes it hard to find someone you'd actually want to be with. Like if i get with a woman I have to wonder, am i fucking her because I want to, or because I can, or just because that's what expected of me. It's the same reason the guy who wrote "The Game" also wrote "How to get out of the game" "

And then it all made sense to me, he may fuck upwards of 15 women a month, but he's still lonely. He hasn't found a woman to love, at this point i'm not sure if he could, and I know that really fucks with him at heart.

Im not saying whether it's overrated or not, just some insight.
>>
Everything in this world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.

If you don't get anything out of it other than the obvious dopamine release, then it's going to inevitably feel empty and meaningless -- as it should. Sure, you'll enjoy it in the moment, but that's very fleeting.

Sex needs to have something attached to it -- the thrill of an affair, the deep love between two committed people, etc. Without it then it is, as you say, meaningless.
>>
File: 1449600181798.png (34KB, 732x606px) Image search: [Google]
1449600181798.png
34KB, 732x606px
>>18045001
18+ to use this site mane
>>
>>18043353
It's only overrated when you don't practice. The brain can easily bypass those needs as long as some masturbation happens.

Enter a relationship, or get used to casual hook-ups and it acts like a drug (which it is, as the brain release hormones during sex). It becomes the best experience that is and you cannot live without some fucking every week.
>>
its not
its the best thing nature came up with
we live and die for the pussy
>>
>>18044325
>Le edgy snowflake
This is was love is all about, unconditional.
Signed, a guy
>>
>>18044786
>Sex is a social construct.
>Back to le epic reddit
>>
File: 1394410775751.gif (983KB, 250x197px) Image search: [Google]
1394410775751.gif
983KB, 250x197px
>>18044476
>>
>>18043353
Physically, yes.
It's still good, and can be amazing, but people act like it's like seeing the face of God or some shit, and it's not that.
Emotionally, hell no. Intimacy rules.
>>
>>18043353
With ugly people yes
>>
I will never understand all these people saying it's like some magical experience

When I have those sorts of expectations its inevitably a letdown when I can't interpret it any more fantastically that putting my flesh rod in someone's flesh hole
>>
>>18045299
than putting*
>>
>>18045233
I would understand if emotions were involved but I struggle to maintain feelings for anyone after actually doing it

My brain is too reptilian for that
>>
>>18045089

Yeah, I've heard stories of musicians never finding love because they've fucked so many groupies
>>
>>18044228
My parents divorced after 20 years. Good luck
>>
Yes.

Source: some one night stands, a few ltrs, opened up the marriage, had poly relationships, lots of sensual lovemaking, lots of hatefucking, lots of edgeplay. Worked in adult industry (toys n shit) for years.

Super overrated. Huge waste of time and money. People who make it a big part of their personality (players, most poly folks, BDSM community types) are fucking losers.
>>
File: IMG_7501.jpg (41KB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7501.jpg
41KB, 300x290px
>>18044507
It's a reason why women feel dramatically different when a guy uses a condom or not. It's the heat and feeling of skin to skin combined with a bit of an emotional head rush, especially when you come inside. It's too good.

It it feels like you're getting torn apart, you probably aren't lubed up enough and you probably need more foreplay
>>
It's overrated the same way money is, once you have a lot you can tell people who don't have any how they aren't missing out on anything.
>>
Everyone in this thread is full of shit.
Real/True Love is overrated, Worrying about STDs besides AIDS is overrated.

I mean what the fuck kind of question is this anyway? Is eating, drinking, and breathing overrated?
>>
>>18043363
pretty much this
>>
>>18043353
NO. Anyone who says it's overrated isn't getting laid and is a white night beta who takes a girl out to an expensive restaurant, buys her expensive shit and comes off as manipulative and needy. If they ever had sex, the girl wasn't attracted to them and the sex was awful.

Imagine fucking a girl who is horny to fuck you, can't keep her hands off you, will literally deepthroat you in the car and props up her ass for you to pound her as hard as you possibly can from behind. She'll swallow your entire load like its the tastiest thing in the world and she'll let you throw her around like a warm fuck toy. That's sex and no, it's not overrated.
>>
>>18045116
How does this discount what I just said? Did you even read the rest of my post or were you just here to drop some bullshit meme?
>>
>>18045686
Average, /adv/browsing beta dudes will never experience this.
>>
My stupid problem is quantity over quality and its starting to be a big problem in my life. My only standard is don't be fat, beyond that I've fucked plenty of ugly girls and a few cute/pretty ones. I'd rather not make a thread about this but;

How do i higher my standards? I literally just put it in any girl that gives me a pass, besides not being fat I'd like to be more exclusive with my dick even if the pretty ones are few and far between
>>
>meaningless sex

overrated

>meaningful deep and compatible lovemaking

no way it's overrated, it's probably the rarest form of expression
>>
>>18045781
abundance degrades endurance.

if you treat sex like a little kid at a toy store, you wil have a hard time growing out of it. me, i just fap to the aweful things i would have done instead, and that's just as bad in my mind, but, at least I don't run the risk of hurting anyone.. years go by and I find no one good for me though, and finally when I did, it was too abrupt, too short to truly know her well enough to make her mine..if it was even a possibility at all.. i wouldn't know.
>>
>>18043593
>Taking a huge dump sometimes feel better.
Anon, i got some news for you
>>
File: picture of adv.png (182KB, 405x875px) Image search: [Google]
picture of adv.png
182KB, 405x875px
>>18046080
>rarest
>>
>>18045220
If that's the only argument to have against my opinion, maybe you should go back to school
>>
>>18046156
Sex is not a social construct. People have been fucking since before society existed. Animals fuck too.

On the other hand, the value/importance assigned to sex is a social construct.
>>
Basically there's two types of sex, even apart from good sex and bad sex. Roughly speaking, good sex overlap is that you feel attracted to your partner, they are respectful of you, you are compatible in turn ons etc.

Great sex with someone you love is to me a feeling that little else can really be compared to. Not everyone will like it equally and not even everyone will like it at all, but I'd say people who sincerely don't care much for this are akin to people who sincerely don't care much for music or food. They exist but are rare exceptions, the more indifferent they are the rarer. The absolute obsession with sex going through the ages isn't pulled out of thin air.

On the other hand there's [good] sex with someone you don't care for. Especially a one night stand you're not really comfortable with and barely know. In that case, it's a more acquired taste. The people who love this don't love it because the sensations are so grand - they get off on the rush of doing something that intimate and "weird" with a stranger, or the egostroke of getting someone completely random to undress for them and so on. The sex itself might feel nice physically but the real appeal will be in this psychological thrill ("I'm the man" or whatever flavor you like) combined with feeling someone up and getting it wet.

Mediocre or bad sex is just fucking depressing.

Basically sex is not overrated, but people make the mistake to think that everyone implies that sex is -inherently- grand. It isn't. Any experienced adult hears a joke/saying about what men will do for a blowjob (for example) and will implicitly understand that they're talking about the real stuff, not just the concept of blowjobs whether crappy or phenomenal. Same for any sex (act). It's like how when people say a certain drug is great, they don't exactly account for bad trips, they are exclusively talking about how nice it CAN be.
>>
>>18045089
AS a 26 year old virgin , your dad's story gives me hope. Right now I'm kinda trying to absolutely force things and lose my cool around women, which isn't helping in getting laid. Mainly because I'm pissed about missing out on that wild youth already, and not even having had a son, marriage or at least gf in exchange.

Any idea how long it took him to get that good, and how he did it?
>>
Sex is like cooking. U get out what u put in (no pun intended), so if you're a "throw it in the microwave and then eat it" sorta person, u can guess how the sex will prolly be.

If ur the sort of person who cooks actual meals with ingredients, herbs/spice, multiple cook temperatures and times, the sex will be correspondingly 'tastier'.

So like, if the sex is overrated, maybe the person isn't doing it right. Prolly didn't stretch beforehand either.
>>
>>18046267
"He'd noticed that sex bore some resemblance to cookery: it fascinated people, they sometimes bought books full of complicated recipes and interesting pictures, and sometimes when they were really hungry they created vast banquets in their imagination - but at the end of the day they'd settle quite happily for egg and chips. If it was well done and maybe had a slice of tomato."
-Terry Pratchett
>>
>>18045089
Should post tips from your dad, I certainly wouldn't mind being able to sleep around like that.

But I see where he's coming from, I figured it out last year when I had a short run of trying to hook up with various girls. I started to hit it off with one that I wanted to fuck and realized after that I didn't really want to sleep around like this so much. It's much better to have someone to love
>>
>>18044265 well you already know that your most sensitive part is the clit. If you can't find pleasure with penetration, ask your partner to play with your clit until you cum and then, when try to penetrate. This worked on my gf, may work on u.
>>
>>18046316
True, not ALL sex is or can be epic and a person CAN wear themselves n their partner out.

Still, if a person is ok settling for an egg n chips, then that's gonna compromise their ability/want to try something tastier but more detailed.
>>
>>18046533
Ugly couples have the best sex, because ugly people who hook up with each other aren't sitting in their swivel chairs worrying about bullshit all night.
>>
>>18043563
It's got health benefits and actually elevates your mood if you get it on a regular basis.
>>
>>18046195
The idea behind sex is a social construct. Everything is. If you can't see that then you are bind and are being fooled by the capitalistic and consumerist society.
>>
I don't think sex is overrated, it's the only objective goal of all animal life to reproduce.
The fact that we've cheated our own bodies to alleviate that pleasure without consequence is amazing, but I don't think that makes sex any more valued than it's intrinsic value.
Perhaps we as a culture engage so much in it precisely because we have satisfied *just* part of the necessity (to get off) and detached it from it's real purpose, which is probably why we engage so much in it, our bodies are just trying to spawn copies, and until we start feeling the consequences of actually having a maggot, our bodies will not be satisfied.

Also by "we" I mean everybody else but me
>>
>>18043353

The sex meme is overly overrated. Not all people can enjoy casual sex. Sex is just 40% of a relationship.
>>
>>18043363
This. An orgasm is an orgasm, but when you have someone you love on top of you.... Hell yeah.
>>
just a bit better than masturbation
>>
>>18046604
>muh objective goals
>muh naturrrr

I hate faggots like you even more than I hate the sperglord permavirgins "s-sex isn't worth it guys!"

By your logic the highest form of life on this planet is cyanobacteria. It's all about reproduction and numbers only, right XD? Nothing else matters huh no art no culture no science? Then cyanobacteria are the lords of the Earth. Deal with it.
>>
File: lul.jpg (153KB, 958x960px) Image search: [Google]
lul.jpg
153KB, 958x960px
>>18046260
>>18046365

Well, my father is a very outgoing guy, always the life of the party, he doesn't stop having fun, people tend to gravitate towards him, he is bold, confident, and sure as hell knows how to dance (He frequents clubs). He isn't rich, he doesn't even have a car or an apartment, but he is a truck driver, gets around and can sleep in his truck(although he's usually in someone elses bed), so this is justified.

But for this man, it doesn't really matter where he is. library or night club, he can pull game. It's not necessarily anything new either, just watch some videos and read some books on picking women up. The only thing I know he read was a book called "The Game". I mean when he gives me advice its shit i've already heard.

"be confident, pay attention to your posture and body language, be creative and use the situation to make conversation topic, (Observe). You should only send 3 texts to a girl who's number you get before asking her out and no more. Love yourself, be the life of the party, and people will come to you."

He's also quite interesting, born in Cuba he snuck into a U.S army base, past landmine and trip wires at Guantanmo bay, because if you got on american soil you got a free pass there. (Although its not easy) He was a Novice boxer and won the golden gloves in his young adult life, and has traveled to all the states in the U.S and 5 countries. And does drugs with Steve Aoki whenever he comes to town.

The biggest thing i've taken away from him though, is don't let anything embarrass you, sometimes he would do things when I was a kid that I thought were embarrassing, and i'd tell him, but he wouldn't give a shit, he doesn't, he isn't afraid to make a fool of himself, and that to most people comes off as confident as fuck, so he'll break into song, or start doing some stupid shit he enjoys, precisely because he enjoys it.

tl:dr Read books on Pick up, get in shape, be confident.

Pic related, dadbro
>>
>>18047023
>Love yourself, be the life of the party, and people will come to you

Been there, done that. Still doing it in, fact. Only problem is, once I'm talking to one of the girls who's into me, all that flies out the window and I become the same inhibited autist I used to be years ago.

If you heard me talk to one of them and comepred it to my usual self, you'd probably think that there are two different people speaking. The only way I can to to a hot girls is by lying to myself and telling myself I'd never hook up with her anyway - then I'm apparently charming as fuck,only to screw it up the second any thought of actually fucking her enters my mind.

Just zero confidence around girls, and how am I ever gonna get that without getting laid beforehand? Never mind that my continued failure makes me hate myself like crazy.

Anyways - your dad seems like a genuinely cool guy.

And like he probably wouldn't care if he never got laid. Hmm...
>>
>>18047143

maybe dont be so fake then, brojo
>>
>>18047157
I'm not fake. I become fake when I'm talking to girls because I get too afraid to risk rejection by being myself and doing what I want. Which ironically loses me exactly what attracted them in the first place.

Oh, and overthinking. Lots of it.
>>
>>18047168

>I get too afraid to risk rejection by being myself and doing what I want

this repels the woman
>>
>>18043353
People saying that sex is overrated are either unadventurous, seeking monogamy, or just have naturally low sex drive.
Easy answer is it's all subjective. Is life overrated? Experience it for yourself before you ask me
>>
>>18044476
Obviously your relationships disn't work out so how valu able are those experiences for teaching others how to be sucessful? Who would listen to someone with 18 years of failed (since they ended) or short relationships over 18 successful and happy years?
>>
File: catlady.jpg (103KB, 620x616px) Image search: [Google]
catlady.jpg
103KB, 620x616px
>>18047213
Monogamy died with the sexual revolution. Nowadays if you're not fucking a woman then you're either a total stranger or a beta orbiter. By the time today's prime-age folk are old, society will have reverted back to the classical ways of older men with women at the onset of readiness.

Women over 30 will live in cat communes with each other while 20 year old guys get shoved aside for 20 year old women.

>20 year old dude takes offense
You won't be 20 years old anymore, in the distant future.
>>
>>18047924
You know that cat lady shit is true, once women start to lose their looks it's count down to a lonely existence. Meanwhile younger hot women only want material things, things a responsible man who knows how to save can afford. So keep patting yourselves on the back for being whores in your youth ladies. Times a ticking.
>>
Is sex overrated?

It is like any goal born of drive. Incredibly rewarding when you are looking to meet that goal, but a massive pain in the ass when you aren't. Like if I think about all the shit I'd have to do to have sex now if I didn't have a partner, and all the shit I have to do even with a partner? Of course there were times in my life when it was much easier, teenage years, university, immediately after university, but past that point you have to invest effort into keeping it going.

Like apparently everybody fucks at the Olympic games. Apparently everybody was fucking during both world wars. Any opportunity where people are put together with a large amount of other people with constantly changing names and faces and opportunities to meet and socialise usually results in more fucking than when people stay put. Think conferences, business trips, festivals.

So for me, once university finished and friendship groups started to move across the country and world, you've got to have something to keep that constant turn over of people going. Most people don't have that, especially in a smaller community.

This is why people are like, join a club, get a hobby.

So what if I want to go to work 60 hours a week and spend my free time in my pyjamas playing computer games and eating specific food which is kind of gross and not even a proper meal? I'm unlikely to get laid doing that for 6 months and if you work a lot, 6 months fly past and suddenly you don't have a social group.

Keeping groomed is hard enough. I shaved and cut my hair for the first time in about 6 months yesterday because I'm going to be public facing this week.
>>
>>18047970
So if I think yeah work takes this time, sleep this time, household chores, essential maintenance and admin this time, keeping my body working this time then I'm left with some time to allocate to hobbies and interests.

If I had to put all of that into the pursuit of getting laid at this point in my life I'd say yes it is overrated because the cost to me in time and the loss of opportunity to do other tasks would be significant and greater than the gain that sex would bring to my life.

But I can say that because I am getting laid because I live with my gf and so sex is just something which we do once or twice a week. Without that I might feel really differently.

Maybe if you are never getting laid it is vital because your brain screams at you every waking moment that you are a horrible fucking loser and nobody will ever validate you because you are irredeemably awful and you are constantly flip flopping between optimistic life and suicidal idolisation.

It was really easy when I was younger though, at that point I'd have said sex wasn't overrated because it was easy. People were down to fuck all the time. Get talking to a girl in the park, ask her if she kisses well, start kissing, fuck in the bushes, never talk to her again, talk to a girl sat in the recreation room, ask her if she has any good videotapes in her room, go back and start making out and take her top off and fuck in her bed, she kicked me out and never talked to me again. There used to be so many opportunities, I went to two universities and we used to visit other universities, crazy, thousands of girls living in groups only just having left home often from the sticks binge drinking and getting competitive. All you had to do was just talk for 5 minutes.
>>
File: 1460167926317.jpg (42KB, 546x432px) Image search: [Google]
1460167926317.jpg
42KB, 546x432px
>>18043353

Only if you suck at it. I'm assuming you do, since you made this dumb fucking thread.
>>
>>18047924
that pic is more accurate than I liked

i spent NYE with two girls and they mostly took selfies and shit
>>
>>18043353
Good sex is worth experiencing. But good luck finding girls good at it. Most expect you to do it all.
>>
>>18043353
yes.
men who fuck before marriage are disgusting retards who think they've accomplished something by fucking chicks.
women who fuck before marriage are basically tainted.
>>
File: youre_serious_futurama.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
youre_serious_futurama.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>18049271
Good joke anon
However we can see through your false prudeness, you just can't get any and you're trying to cover it up
>>
>>18043572
>>18043777

>Though I'll admit I've never been penetrated by a real dick attached to a real person
>Now if only I could find one worth trying with lol.

A female in the 21st century that's willingly a virgin. We need more people like you.
>>
>>18043353

No

But bad sex is worse than mastrubation.

STDs are a pain in the ass (and open sores on your mouth fuckdammit herpes shit)

Interpersonal relations are difficult when you are a robot, you either get hurt or get to hurt someone wishing for your company when you just find them boring and want to be left alone.
>>
>>18043353
yes
>>
>>18049471
>But bad sex is worse than mastrubation.

True that. I learned to beat the meat at the age when most were only learning to count, and ever since then I've been practicing with all of my best efforts. In my early 30s now, I have a hard time not making a lot of noise when I reach the finish line each morning and night.
>>
>>18049914
>OHHHH YEEEEEEEAAAAHHHH IM DROPPING FUCKING LOADS!!!
>>
>>18043484
>posi
>not "poh zish"
shiggy
>>
super extremely overrated, both emotionally and physically. Then again, i'm asexual.
>>
>>18043353

sex is great and feels great. is pizza overrated?
>>
>>18049465
Fuck no we don't.

What we need is more sluts who are okay with their own sexuality and fuck you without all that stupid talking and dancing about beforehand.

Now wonder the english stuffed your ancestor on the mayflower and sent them as far away as possible.

Puritans fucking suck. So does Disney.
>>
Sometimes I feel I don't want to have sex with my wife anymore since I never really enjoy it

It just feels awkward and neither of us seem to get much out of it
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.