[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to contact a girl when a weirdo from lack of social media

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1484575412721.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
1484575412721.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>no instagram
>no twitter
>no snapchat
>facebook but I look like a weirdo because I am so inactive; no profile picture, posts, etc.

>last night go to a concert/show because it gets me out of the house
>meet cute girl I've met before
>start talking more when I go outside to smoke
>talk for a lot of the night
>plays with my hair and jacket and generally flirts (maybe?), don't really know if these are usual for girls or hints
>had to leave early and she looked a little disappointed, but could be wishful thinking and misinterpretation from 'tism

I want to contact her so I found her facebook on the event page for the concert and also her instagram after. But I'm hesitant because of my lack of activity. I would do it through facebook I guess, and like I mentioned before I don't have a profile pic or anything.

My question, I guess is, is it a super turnoff/red flag to friend her then message her in the state of my account?
>>
she wanted to smash. you probably missed your chance.
>>
>>18043047
Yes, don't friend her on a weird facebook account that is a turn off if she is a normal girl.

Do you want help? I can look at your account and give you suggestions to bring it to a normal level?
Do you have any pictures of yourself at all?
>>
File: 7ba.png (126KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
7ba.png
126KB, 500x320px
>>18043047
Did you get her number? If you didn't, then you blew it. Fagbook is for fags.

Next time a woman flirts with you, get her fucking number, fuckstain. And why the fuck do you have padded walls?
>>
>>18043049
I realize that now. I doubt it's too late though.

>>18043070
She isn't a complete normal basic type, sort of more indie, but still normal I suppose.

She sort of commented on how I was weird then still showed the signs in my first post so I don't know, she could not really care. When I was smoking she said that my black lighter fit my personality.

Yeah I would love help. I doubt posting my account would help as I literally don't have any pics aside from like two from 4 years ago when I was pretty young.

I was also thinking if I add a pic then friend her that would look even stranger. Maybe I just play up the loner who doesn't care
>>
>>18043070
Actually you could help, but it's crazy. Can you make a couple fake Instagram accounts and follow me so I look normal?
>>
>>18043047

add a pic. boom, there you go.
>>
>>18043210
If I add a pic then friend her she will see that the first time I added a pic in 4 years would be a couple of days before I friended her. I think it would look even weirder
>>
>>18043221

so your choices are as follows

>add the pic now and risk weirding her out
>dont add the pic, and never get to talk to her anyway

everyone knows that not all people are on / use facebook. you're specifically looking for her anyways shes not going to think she magically popped up in 'people you may know'.

etiher grow some balls or go away
>>
Make a new instgram account for the sole purpose of contacting her

Point out you had to find away to contact because you had such a fun time the other night
>>
>>18043126
>I realize that now. I doubt it's too late though

she was in a fun concert mood and you rejected her

when you try to contact her you're just going to be some creep
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.