[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lowering Libido

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Weird Dreams_4.png (14KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
Weird Dreams_4.png
14KB, 320x200px
I've never been good with women in my life. Cheated on twice then realized im one of those "nice guys" a.k.a "losers".
I've tried to "man up, step up my game, fake it till make it". None of them worked.
I've decided I'm not good for relationships and I'm trying to turn monk mode on.

Is there anyone can suggest me a method to lower my libido?

>Inb4 fap, use ssri, eat soy

You see, I've already tried them. They didn't work. Fap is getting something repulsive to me. Reminds me of my failure everytime.

>Hire a hooker

Prostitution is illegal in my country and god knows how many STD's they carry.
>>
Wait till your 64
>>
Bumping in shame
>>
>>18042857
Shit ive always sucked at getting women too. My only strategy has always been waiting for a drunk girl to fall on me. That being said i haven't had sex in over 5 years and im 26. What actually worked for me when i used to catch feelings for girls was as follows. I was sitting around sad as shit that the girl i liked didn't want to hang out with me. So i sat in the dark, meditated and prayed that i would never have feeling for a girl again and the shit seemed to go away. Besides like small crushes I get on girls that i talk to. I honestly dont even care for a relationship anymore. But maybe one day ill hit the lottery or something and be able to afford a gf.
>>
>>18043034
How do you meditate? I've never suceeded with meditation. I always get distracted
I get small talk with girls all the time. I'm "just a friend" and I want to keep that way. If there is a really successful method to lower libido I wouldn't be sexually frustrated this much.
>>
>>18043068
Use your hand once every couple of days if you think you have to. I do this and feel fine.
>>
>>18043076
To get women out of your mind you should put your thoughts on things just as important to you if not more.
>>
>>18043076
Ugh no thanks, I feel like shit after that. Always reminds me of my failures.
>>
>>18043084
Ok, then option 2 will be a better option for you then.
>>
>>18043078
Putting women out of mind is not so possible when you see them all around while working. I can focus on something yes, but then friends keep asking why am I staring at the wall, documents, pc screen etc. lol.
>>
>>18043094
Don't get me wrong I'll keep trying.

Got any suggestion about dreams? I can focus my mind on something else while awake but how do I control my (wet) dreams?
>>
>>18042857

Getting cheated on doesn't make you a loser. The women you dated were cold hearted bitches to do that to you.
If there are things you need to work on to better yourself, start there. Focus on the things that can make you feel better about yourself. You're not too old to make changes and maybe you can meet someone worthwhile along the way.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.