[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help - i may cause trouble within my friend group

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1486205775171.jpg (310KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486205775171.jpg
310KB, 1920x1080px
okay so I have a bit of a crisis.
>19m here
>so one of my best friends (well call him Tom) somewhat recently broke up with his gf (well call her Ashley)
>i was and still am very good friends with Ashley

>Turns out Tom and Lea (Ashleys best friend), had some sort of relations after they broke up

>Now ashley literally wants to fuck me
>she said shes always wanted to - now theres just an added bonus of revenge

>im seeing Ashley in about a weeks time, and I know shes going to make a move
>and desu, i find her really attractive and dont feel like i would give in

Can someone give me advice on what to do here? Im afraid ill fuck things up even further because im a horny fucking teenager.

>added drama, before this whole incident, ashely wanted Lea and I to hook up.
>I like Lea, as a friend, but she seems pretty into me. I dont know what to do here either, im autistic help.
>>
>im seeing Ashley in about a weeks time, and I know shes going to make a move
>and desu, i find her really attractive and dont feel like i would give in

i meant to say i think i WOULD give in, fuck.
>>
Fuck.

You're at no fault here. Experience the results, good or bad, and use them to learn and grow.
>>
>>18042695
You think so? Just super scared of fucking things up for everyone, cos our whole friendship dynamic is pretty fucked now cos of all of this.
>>
plz help
>>
>>18042701
Stop worrying so much, go with it.
>>
>>18042736
yeah maybe just playing shit by ear is a good idea.
>>
>>18042741
The girl is not property, your friend has no ownership of her. If she jumps on your dick you shouldn't feel obligated to involve him in the slightest. She's doing it for payback though so don't expect it to remain private. As long as you aren't freaking out about imaginary consequences you'll be fine.
>>
>>18042750
youre right. I know that theyre over and he has no agency over who she fucks anymore - but i cant help but freak out over the /possible/ consequences.
>>
>>18042761
If its a big deal try to test the water with your male friend, see how he'd take it. You're cock blocking yourself though. Plenty of guys will spout the bro code right up until they move on, then they usually couldn't care less.
>>
>>18042761
Yo. This guy >>18042695 here.

I know this feeling you're having. Ignore it. Have sex.

You're in college right? Or around that age?

Do you have any reason to expect these people to be around for the rest of your life? Even if everything turns to complete shit and you all end up hating eachother, none of it's gonna matter in 3 years, assuming you're all talking/not a bunch of children.

If your bud threatens to kill you or something, then maybe take pause, but otherwise you're just wasting a golden opportunity for angry NSA fucking with a hot girl you already like. If it leads to drama, deal with the drama and you will be stronger for having done so. There's gonna be drama anyway and you're too close to the situation to avoid it it sounds like, might as well have fun in the chaos.
>>
>>18042761
>>18042786
Also, if you ask him you will almost definitely be given a reason to talk yourself out of it. He's already in another relationship anyway. We can safely assume it will bother him if this is her mode of revenge, and if she's wrong, great, even less to worry about.

Anon, imaginary consequences will make you a pitiful wreck if you don't fight them. Fight them.
>>
>>18042701
50 yr old here..

Which friend are you trying to hold on to?
Kinda looks like some changes are in the works already, that had nothing to do with you.

19 is supposed to be the time in your life where you're "finding yourself"

What kind of girl you like, or at least what you don't like..
what sort of work can you do, how to be happy with that, or what to do to change it..
These things are what 19 is about.

You will lose friends naturally, nothing to do with you or them.. shit happens (like this) and folks go their separate ways, sometimes a painful noisy parting, sometimes quietly, almost didn't notice.

Here's the thing.. do what you will regret least.. should it all blow up in your face..

Which friend is more important to you? If you can't choose. That sucks.. but is an acceptable answer..

If you turn down sex with the girl, she won't be likely to offer again.. most girls are like that, it's a pride thing. This gets tricky, because the best way to destroy your friendship with the girl is to have sex. (This based on what you said, this is not the ideal next-step in a friendship turned bf-gf.. this is about revenge) so there's that..

Most people wouldn't fault you for going for it.. 19 has that advantage, nobody outside your circle would expect any different.. so there's that too..

Sorry kid, no actual answers, just more to think about..

Which would you regret more?
Don't do that..
>>
It depends on a number of factors. Is he a really good friend? Do you want something with the girl beyond one night? If you only get one night, which is the most likely outcome, is it worth the fact she'll definitely tell your friend? Are you happy to be used as a pawn in her games?

It's your decision, I won't pick a side for you, but factor all that in.
>>
>>18042786
>>18042812
>>18042821
>>18042836
>>18042840

OP here, thanks for all the help, given me heaps to think about. I assume this thread is essentially dead now but I think il just roll with whatever happens.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.