[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guide to unfucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: lkjgfdsa.gif (24KB, 265x200px) Image search: [Google]
lkjgfdsa.gif
24KB, 265x200px
How does an adult nearing 25, with no applicable skills and social retardation rivaling that of a diagnosed autistic, sort himself out?
I don't know what the first step to take aught to be, all i do everyday is sit in my room and stare at screens.
>>
Think of a goal achievable within your current situation - like writing a resume. Doesn't have to be a resume about you, make it about an imaginary you. Will be good fun and help you get more creative with things that are possible in life.
>>
No harm in searching for psycological help
>>
Learn to drive, even if you can't afford a car
>>
Any work experience or qualifications at all, OP?
>>
>>18042875
How is writing a giant list of all the time you've wasted and skills you've ignored supposed to make someone more created? Every time I attempt to do this, depression hits. The reality that there's thousands of people out there with qualifications and achievements, looking for the same crap jobs I'm applying to is incredibly disheartening. Why would some, or better yet any, company hire me compared to 15-year old Li Chin who's already in college and will suck that wagedick to send pennies home and will actually be happy to do so? Even when I was that age, I thought and saw the same thing happening. Outsourcing became everything after a while; just import some shitskins as the "managers" and get nigs to do the part-time.
>>
Im the same, but i have a job where i also stare at screens all day.

Having a job, even a car and an apartment makes you a little less miserable, but it doesn't fix your life.

Life instead becomes this drab gray shit you just have to deal with because you're afaid of the consequences if you don't.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.