[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Begun dating a girl, but...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Chocolate_Boy,_character.jpg (19KB, 478x353px) Image search: [Google]
Chocolate_Boy,_character.jpg
19KB, 478x353px
...I need to get my ass in shape. It's been really great and she hasn't paid too much mind to how I look but I could lose 20 pounds.

I feel self conscious and don't want her to be disgusted by me...she hasn't yet.

Any advice or similar experiences?
>>
>any advice

exercise lol
>>
>>18042124
Do it please. Getting comfortable ruins relationships.
>>
>>18042142

Do I talk about this with her?

She's thin so how the hell she picked me I have no idea. I care about her, so..
>>
Just go to the gym ---> /fit/
>>
>>18042124
I heard that people gain an average of 20 pounds when they start a new relationship. People get comfortable and don't feel the need to impress anyone because they already got what they wanted, so they eat away.

Do your best to lose weight now, because chances are if you guys go out you'll gain even more weight. Just keep exercising and eating better.
>>
>>18042124
>>18042177
Obviously she picked you because you fulfill the rest of her criteria & the fact that you're a little overweight isn't a dealbreaker. I mean, come on - "I could lose 20 pounds." That describes about 1/2 of us here in the western world. It's not like you're a disgusting monster.

Regardless, of course you should try and lose the weight. Pick something physical that you enjoy doing, or at least won't hate doing. Running, or lifting weights, or hiking, or swimming, or some sport that you enjoy, you pick - you don't necessarily have to start going to the gym and *** working out *** 4 times a week to lose 20 pounds, although it is an option. Just step up your physical activity and make sure it's something you don't hate, or you won't stick with it.

Stop drinking calories, stick to unsweetened tea, coffee, water, and so on, even diet drinks although those aren't great either, just think of non-diet soda / juice as a treat - like dessert. Make en effort to snack on healthy shit like fruit or vegetables instead of chips or sweets, make more of your own food instead of buying premade lunches or going out. None of that is very hard to pull off, it won't leave you hungry, and if you do it for about a week + exercising slightly more I promise you you'll feel better as well. It's easy. It's sustainable.

You do not have to go full-on /fit/ mode to lose 20 lbs.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.