[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf hairy upperlip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1479781167326.jpg (214KB, 586x560px) Image search: [Google]
1479781167326.jpg
214KB, 586x560px
You cant notice at a distance but face you face you can and it sort of grosses me out. How would I approach her shaving it?
I should mention that she is a bit socially awkward and has dealt with depression so I really want to try to avoid her feeling bad about it.
>>
How old is she?
>>
Shes 22
>>
>>18041914

Tell her your mate got with a girl with a mo and laugh about it.
>>
>>18041918
Never thought of that, thanks.
>>
Spoilers: every girl has hair on their upper lip up close. Your girlfriend would have to be very self unaware to not know about it, but spoiler #2: all the shaving and waxing and shit women have to do for every other area gets fucking old fast. How about you deal with it instead of adding yet another thing your girlfriend has to worry about to the list?
>>
She's gonna feel bad anyway. What I can't figure out is why she didn't do it on her own already

Not saying it grosses ME out I just know how my girl is and she probably wouldn't even let me know she had a 'stache
>>
>>18041901
She might not have noticed it in the first place. You mentioned she's struggled with depression. Is she headed in that direction again? Sadly, it's common for relapses to happen and personal upkeep and hygiene is one of the first things to go, not be cared about. Ask her how she's doing. If you're not worried that she might be relapsing then there is no easy, painless way to break it to her your intense dislike and grossed outness from her upper 'stash. Just gently and lovingly let her know how you feel about it when you kiss.
>>
>>18041929
That might be a better way of dealing with it ya. But ya, her depression has been off and on since I met her about 6 months ago but from what she told me she has been dealing with it for the past two years.

>>18041926
Its not like i'm asking her to start waxing everywhere its just this one thing, am I being so unreasonable?
>>
>>18041940
Ok I see. I myself have been struggling with depression for many years now and I can say from experience that personal hygiene just isn't on the radar typically when going through an especially depressed episode. You're not being unreasonable for wanting her to pluck or wax her stash. It's not like you're asking her to dress a specific way. It's just basic North American hygiene. May I ask how she manages her depression? Is she seeing any counsellors, on any meds? If not, she might need more help in those areas. Dealing with depression alone is not good and can actually worsen it. Untreated depression is bad for the brain and overall health of the individual and those around us.
>>
>>18041940

She's already waxing/shaving everywhere else, so yeah this is pretty petty.
>>
>>18041958
Errr, shes not actually (or not since I've been dating her at least) but that dose not bother me at all just the lip hair.
>>
>>18041949
She has been taking meds for the last two months and she told me that they have been helping a lot but not sure if shes getting counseling.
>>
>>18041901
Buy her those baby scissors in the makeup isle and have a nice little chat about her mo. She can use them for her nose hairs as well.
>>
>>18041981
That's cool. Everyone's depression is different and if you find she needs to speak with a counsellor, gently talk about it with her.
>>
https://youtu.be/ShfBCSuGsjw
Femanon here. Try this with her. Both of y'all will have healthy skin n she'll be fka hairy
>>
The stash may be linked to WHY she's depressed
It could suggest hormone imbalance or something.
>>
Females have hair on their face, child.
>>
>>18041918
Kek that's pretty good
>>
>>18041926
>>18042072
t. girls too lazy to remove their facial hair
>>
Every women I've bothered to get close enough to has some amount of fine usually colourless facial hair. Sometimes it is upper lip only, sometimes a monobrow, sometimes a few hairs on their chins or cheeks. Sometimes it isn't entirely colourless.

They won't shave it. Most believe the myth that shaving makes it grow back stronger or darker or they refuse to admit it exists or they believe shaving the facial area is a masculine gross thing that women do NOT do. My girlfriend will pluck it which makes sense because plucking it brings out the root which means that it isn't going to regrow until the follicle enters its next growth cycle which can be several weeks, but it isn't a massive priority for her.

Like every women has some degree of it.

Also yes, excessive hair, dark hair, changes in hair are often related to hormones. Obesity and insulin resistance, polycystic ovary syndrome, all these things are linked.

I remember a Doctor once telling me that hairy arms, especially dark ones combined with obesity, especially abdominal fat is pretty much enough to diagnose polycystic ovary syndrome in any girl who presented complaining of symptoms.

Thing is, they weren't sure if obesity causes the changes which cause the illness or if the illness causes the changes which cause the obesity.
>>
>>18041901
she has air on her lips? I mean, above the lips, aka a mustache, I've seen that. But on the lip itself? that's weird.
>>
The question isn't about how to shave the upper lip, I believe. It's about why OP is in a relationship with a Trap.

OP, I need you to answer me this question. What is the ratio between his/her/its index and ring finger?
>>
>>18041901
>Moustache hater.
Gtfo nigger.
>>
File: 1452985097033.jpg (75KB, 520x495px) Image search: [Google]
1452985097033.jpg
75KB, 520x495px
>>18041926
sorry but girls with mustaches are freaks

OP here is what i would do, I'd make a really official looking letter with a gilette logo on it and a "free" razor in it. i'd include a pamphlet about how it's perfect for "gentle areas such as the upper lip", and include pictures of some bitches with hairy ass lips, and some after pictures of smiling models

you can't go wrong. get it printed on glossy paper like at a kinkos
>>
>>18042499
Removing it creates darker hair.
>>
>>18042753
Myth. I've shaved before when I couldn't find a pair of tweezers. My hair didn't come back darker or thicker.
>>
>>18041926
This is true and whereas >>18041918 is a nice idea it will honestly only reinforce to her that her "stache" is too light/sparse to actually stand out.
>>
>>18042753

Myth. Dated a girl who waxed everything. Arms, legs, ass, pussy. Hairless everywhere.

She waxed her upper lip and told me after doing it a few times the hair stopped growing back.
>>
>>18041901
Do you have any female friends that she is close to?

My suggestion would be to have them ask her if they want to go get their eyebrows and lips threaded. Threading is much better for removing facial hair on women. And it lasts at least a month or so.

I'd be pretty embarrassed if my bf asked me to remove my lip hair. But if a girl friend asked, I'd feel way more comfortable.

Every girl has lip hair. Mine is blonde and pretty much unnoticeable until certain shades of light hit my face, but it still bugs me so I go get it threaded.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.