[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is tinder worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

So basically, I'm in first year of uni in a fairly small city. Never been in a relationship because I was a beta cunt when I was younger, but I might actually be loveable now. Also horny as hell as you can expect. Is it worth it going on tinder? I'm not sure if i want to lose my virginity to some rando, so an actual relationship would be best. But, I'd rather none of my friends find out i'm on there. What are my odds of a best case scenario here?
For reference, I'm like a 7-8/10, introverted, mild anxiety, black, about 5'10", somewhere between chubby and built.
>>
> Is it worth it going on tinder?
What the fuck do you have to lose? Just do it, you sadsap
>>
>somewhere between chubby and built

First of all, that's a huge fucking range bud, don't lie to yourself

>I'd rather none of my friends find out i'm on there

What's the big deal? The majority of college students I know have used it at least once
>>
>>18041867
>First of all, that's a huge fucking range bud, don't lie to yourself

Well my upper body looks slightly tones, but i have some flab here and there.

>I'd rather none of my friends find out i'm on there

My friends know I watch hentai, and them knowing I was on tinder would still be more embarrassing for me. We've discussed it before and agreed that it's for the desperate or for hook ups. I'd rather they not think I was there for either reason.
>>
>>18041861
> fat
> watches hentai
> inquiring about tinder

LmaooamL
>>
Tinder can be a shit show for the less than desirable, but you've got nothing to lose. Might as well give it a try.

Tinder never posts to your fb at all, only way your buddies will know is if they're on it themselves, or shoulder watching someone who is and happens to see your profile come up. The only other thing is since it tells you who your mutual friends are when you see someone's profile, I've had it happen before where friends have approached me and said "You know anon right? I saw them on tinder and know you're a mutual friend, what do you think of them?"
Theoretically, one of your friend's friend's can see your profile, see that your friend is friends with you, and then go ask them about you.
If it's really concerning to you, I honestly made a second fb account to attach to tinder. So tinder matches don't know who my friends are, because that account doesn't have any friends.

Either way, your friends kinda sound like douches, but whatever that's just me.

I've never had any success on tinder, the 6-7 times I've tried it. I barely get matches and the ones I do never bother to keep up conversation enough to actually meet. It works for some though.
>>
File: 1476144343432.jpg (21KB, 458x319px) Image search: [Google]
1476144343432.jpg
21KB, 458x319px
>>18041861
>7-8/10
>chubby
Pick one.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.