[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Difficulty communicating with women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: XCOM2_MISSION.png (369KB, 483x426px) Image search: [Google]
XCOM2_MISSION.png
369KB, 483x426px
I have some difficulties communicating with women for the most. I find that a lot of women are really unresponsive I guess or beat around the bush or just take generally forever to make anything happen.

For example, I am trying to set plans up with a woman. I text her "Hey, does 10am work well for you?"

Literally, next fucking day she texts me "No, that doesn't work. Lets try another time." I text back instantly "Okay, how about 3pm?" NEXT DAY same shit. This repeats 1 more time and we FINALLY set a fucking time.

This has happened to me with at least 8 different women.

The other problem I noticed is that getting women to do ANYTHING is like pulling teeth. like why say yes to the date if you don't really want to go? I have had women say yes and then try to weasel out or turn me off of wanting to go.

Why say yes in the first place? I noticed a lot of women say yes in order to avoid conflict but not saying no leads to more conflict? If a woman asked me out and I didn't want to go, I would just fucking say it.

Am I missing something about communicating with women? With dudes its easy. "Hey man, you going to that basketball game at 12?" "Yeah man, I am see you there at that time." *click*

EASY. That same conversation would be very different with a lot of women. not all but a lot.

I just want clarity and conciseness. It doesn't help either that responses from women take fucking forever unless you are talking to them face to face.

What the fuck is going on?
>>
Bump, because I'd like some insight into this too.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>18041783
Probably because you look like a serial killer and they don't want to die when you sperg out when they say no
>>
Well for starters, get off the internet and out into the real world, and get to know some more women. Second, don't expect any logic from any women at all. Don't look for reasonable explanations for any of your questions, you're not going to get any. And finally, if they are annoying or too much of a hassle, dump them and move on.
>>
>>18041791

Honestly, that rarely happens. Sure some dudes go nuts when told no. most dudes would be actually okay with being told no if you actually didn't want to go. It feels 10 times more shitty to have a girl go out with you then find out the girl was just being shitty and didn't want to go at all but was worried.

I am mostly pissed at women who take fucking forever to respond to anything. I always wonder "What the fuck could she possibly be doing that it takes her a fucking WHOLE 24 HOURS TO TYPE ONCE SENTENCE!?"

Like I am legit just wondering the possibilities. "Maybe she is too busy masturbating with cacti." "Maybe she is walking her dog and got lost."

The possibilities are fucking endless. And then some women complain when the dude texts back too fast. LOL

fuck this planet man.
>>
>>18041800

I would say I have met a fair amount of women in my time alive(25 years).

Not saying all of them are aidsy to deal with. Some were pleasant and some amazing. A lot though were fucking cancerous when it came to communication.

Communication being one of humanities most important and effective aspects and a large portion of women are aidsy as fuck at it. HOW!?

I don't even care that they are really. I just want to know how. Its honestly astonishing how women can sow so much confusion by just not saying anything, taking forever to say something, or saying something they don't mean. Pure chaos.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.