[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wizard Seeking Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Where would I find a nice young lady who would be interested in cuddling while watching anime? As the subject suggests, I am 30 years old and have never been on a date in my life. Maybe the better question is what should I do/where should I look to make friends?

I work at a small company (less than 40 people) and don't want to shit where I eat. I'm basically stuck in my cube all day so I don't have opportunities to meet people during the week.

Typical day:
>6:00am -8:00am: wake up, exercise, shower, have a nice breakfast and prepare lunch
>8:00am - 6:30pm: Work
>6:30pm-7:30pm: Dinner
>7:30pm-9:00pm: study a foreign language
>9:00pm: Brush my teeth and go to sleep

The common suggestions I've seen online are: volunteering or joining clubs. I'm too exhausted to volunteer and I'm not aware of any clubs that I feel would accept me as I have been a friendless loner since the age of 14/15.
>>
>>18041646
If you're into weeb shit there might be a weeb club in your area. Or go down to your local seller of nerd stuff and see if they do events.
You got hobbies? There are clubs for pretty much all the hobbies.
Do you like shit that isn't weeb stuff? Rocks? Snakes? Chess? Music? Horror novels? Wood Working? Hiking? Stamp collection? Fight Clubs? Movies about French People?
>>
You're not really willing to put any effort into it, so we can't really help you.
Try online dating,
work on your self esteem,
It's 100% perfectly fine to make friends at work. Go talk to the guys. Make opportunities to talk to them. If my dad can sit in a cubicle all day and still know and be good friends with every single one of his coworkers, so can you.
Shitting where you work to a certain extent is a meme. It used to be that most people met their spouses through work back in the past before online dating. If you meet someone, go for it. You're adults.
Drop the defeatist attitude of "nobody will accept me" and just fucking go join a club regardless.
You're spending an hour and a half on an average work day studying, which is totally fine and I think it's cool you're learning another language, but if you've got time to do that, you've also got time to maybe allocate one day a week of that time to something more social. Not to mention, you must have at least 2 days off a week. Use them wisely.

But uh, yeah, if you do any of these things, do the self esteem one. No reason you should ever have the thought "I don't deserve friends/nobody will accept me". If you can't kick that, you really will never have friends, because you'll never be giving an honest try.
See therapy if needed.
>>
>>18041658
This.

Dude, you don't have "friendless loner since the age of 14/15" written on your fucking forehead. Clubs are meant to bring together people of similar interests, you're bound to meet interesting people if you start participating in a anime community or whatever.
>>
>>18041646
Can you borrow a co-worker's dog or offer dog-walking services? A cute dog attracts cute ladies. Well, it attracts older ladies, kids and guys too but, heck, be out there. Learn to socialize. Talk. Laugh. Be open.
>>
>>18041658
>>18041661
>>18041664
>>18041721
Thank you; I feel like a classical music/piano club would be perfect for me if I could find one.

Online dating makes me nervous because r9k has poisoned me and led me to believe that only the most attractive guys get responses and I think I am on the low end of average.

I am not aware of any dogs that I could walk; that's an interesting thought.

Hopefully this reply goes through -- I've been getting a "connection error" over and over.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.