[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I get fucking genital herpes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: isis.jpg (154KB, 1200x932px) Image search: [Google]
isis.jpg
154KB, 1200x932px
I wouldn't make this thread if I had health insurance, but I don't, so I'm looking for advice.

I'm 25 years old, never been diagnosed with an STD before.

>I had unprotected sex with this girl a bit before or after New Year's
>Fell asleep without washing my dick (i'm uncircumsized)
>Get what I thought was a yeast infection. My dick got itchy and it would have white shit on it, but not smegma because I shower 1-2 times a day
>Eat yogurt and yeast infection symptoms pass in less than a week

>Mid-january, talking to new girl
>Hook up at her place, she's drunk and aggressively grinds on me through my jeans, gives me what I thought was a friction burn on my shaft (I've had one before so I recognized this)
>Morning after sex she gives me a blowjob, it burns from what seemed to be the friction burn
>Avoid sex and masturbation after friction burn

At some point in mid-January a small skin colored bump appeared on the head of my penis, near the urethra. Two similar, small bumps appeared around the same area on the head. These were painless and did not itch. Over the past week or week and a half I developed a slight burning near the urethra. I could not tell if the pain was on the bumps or in the urethra, but it became clear that it was inside the urethra.

Two days ago the pain peaked when I had moderate-severe burning after masturbating. I bought cranberry juice yesterday and have been drinking that, and it's helped, which leads me to believe it could be a UTI. That leaves the bumps unexplained though.

Does this sound like herpes? I have read that the pain/itching should precede herpes, and maybe that's what the yeast infection was? Again, I'm mainly worried because I do not have health insurance so it is a bit expensive to go to the clinic.
>>
It could be anything really. No one here can give you an accurate diagnosis. Herpes is pretty much the least of your worries when it comes to STDs though.

Also, fun fact: you most likely already have herpes anyways, even if that's not what's caused your dick problems.
>>
>>18041241

Yeah, I've learned my lesson about using condoms....

I guess I need to go to the clinic and pay up $$$
>>
>>18041229
You gotta yeast infection dude.

Take garlic supplements and make a mixture of vinegar and water and pour on the spot while in the tub. It burns like hell, but it clears it up.
>>
>>18041229
The small white bumps are more likely to be warts than herpes.

HPV is extremely common. If you stay healthy and keep your immune system up though it's unlikely you'll have any warts. You can still pass it on though even with a condom, oh and you could have caught it years ago and are only just getting a flair up now.
>>
>>18041258
Well, herpes can be spread even with condoms. It's spread by skin to skin, not bodily fluids. If your skin touches her skin, you can pass/contract it.
Though rare, some people report having herpes spread as high as their backs/stomachs. Meaning you could just be touching her stomach and still get it, in theory.

As said though, most of the population has it anyway. It's not that big a deal
>>
>>18041553

Are bumps associated with a yeast infection though? And would it last this long?

>>18041557

I was a virgin until 21 and only had sex with two girls until this recent October. Definitely leads me to believe whatever I have is from the slutty girl I slept with without protection.

Tbqh I'm leaving the gym and there's some slight burning in the area where the bumps are.... fuck
>>
>>18041229
>he doesn't have "free' health care

lmfao
>>
>>18041594
Get yourself to a Planned Parenthood and piss in a cup. They'll tell you what bugs you have and give you a prescription. Don't have unprotected sex with strangers, doofus.
>>
>>18041650

I'm waiting for the state to call me back about my free healthcare

in the meantime my loins are on fire
>>
>>18041553

Alright you've actually settled my mind a lot. I'm googling and my symptoms kinda match a yeast infection more so than herpes
>>
>>18041673
Isn't this a Dane Cook joke?
"Nah bruh, it's probably fine that the tip fell off. You just need to use different bodywash"
>>
>>18041665

None of them were strangers per se, as in I didn't meet them at a bar and go home the same night. They were all girls I got to know over weeks/months, but your message is taken

Will planned parenthood do this on the cheap?
>>
>>18041702
Yes, that's the whole point of planned parenthood. Call them up and ask what you need to do, they will hook you up with proper services as cheaply as humanly possible.
>>
>>18041673

Good shit, thanks man.
>>
>>18041709
This. And they're always super nice too.
Better move though, who knows how long they'll be around
IM NOT UPSET
>>
File: 131431864537.jpg (28KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
131431864537.jpg
28KB, 500x461px
>>18041752
>>
File: tumblr_lyvga98v8u1qee7ixo1_250.gif (620KB, 245x195px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lyvga98v8u1qee7ixo1_250.gif
620KB, 245x195px
>>18041762
Thanks man :(
>>
The first herpes breakout is usually very gruesome.

Pain from herpes varies with people, it usually moderate to very mild
>>
>>18041768

I certainly would not call this gruesome

It's three tiny bumps in a triangle area on the head to the right my urethra. They're a bit brighter than the surrounding skin, but I don't even think I would say they look like they have a "head" or are fluid filled.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.