[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't have self control. how do I stop being human

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: mjIvRx5.png (32KB, 239x213px) Image search: [Google]
mjIvRx5.png
32KB, 239x213px
18 hear old here, I have poor self control. I let myself get easily addicted to food becoming a fat fuck when I was younger, I let myself get easily addicted to mssturbation to the point I think I broke my dick, and I can't even stick to a routine. Why is everyone else my age better? Why am I such a failure of a human being? My Parents Got On Me Today For Eating cinammon buns and cake because I'm apparently pre-diabetic and have borderline high blood pressure. Why can't things be easy? Why must it be hard?
>>
Because you're a dumb kid. I was you 5 years ago and a year ago I decided to finally quit hating myself over my weight for 10 years and go on a jog and realized what a dumb little bitch I was throwing a pity party for myself shoving cheesecake in my face and now I look down on fags like you because you won't do anything to make yourself not feel bad.

How are you gonna let fucking pizza and cake make you its bitch?
>>
>>18040592
Well it makes me feel good. I like things that make me feel good. I was actually kinda healthy a few times in my life but my health fluctuates. Well I haven't eaten at butger king, McDonald's, or Wendy's since December 2015 since it made me sick to my stomach. But other than that my mom goes crazy whenever I eat anything sugary. Plus even when I do try a weight lifting regimen I fall off a few months down the road
>>
>>18040607

I was being a dick cos it amuses me but really it's a slow process and you'll be surprised how much progress you'll make. I kept falling out of going so I went every day just to make and habit. Muscle training and cardio in between. I would go and even do just basic yoga on recovery days. But diet is the most important thing. When I want soda or cinnamon buns I eat strawberries and get the fuck away from food. Even if you don't lose weight, you will feel more healthy and have more energy. I've got 3 people going to the gym with me because I don't want people to feel the pain I did when I was overweight and hated myself
>>
>>18040647
Yeah I barely have friends to motivate me nowadays
>>
>>18040607
it comes down to feeling good in the moment versus feeling good in the long term.
healthy, successful people sacrifice short term pleasure for long term success. unsuccessful people have no vision for the future and opt for instant gratification, similar to children.
>>
You're bored as hell. Pre-diabetic means you can reverse it, DO IT, you do not want to be diabetic for the rest of your life. You'll lose sight, toes, sensitivity.... I'm not joking. Just wake up, you're killing yourself, rewrite your thought patterns. Find another way to reward yourself. Get your parents involved, learn to cook with them, make delicious meals. Think positively, it sounds corny as fuck, but it's important for your brain's chemical balance. Go outside, get some sunshine through your eyes. Fuck what everyone else is doing.
>>
https://dreffat.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/self-discipline-in-10-days-how-to-go-from-thinking-to-doing.pdf

Here you go.
>>
I'd suggest not trying to make drastic changes suddenly, let it happen gradually, so like rather than telling yourself you're going to start hitting the gym every other day, go once a week and go for a jog another day in the week, then gradually increase it. Similarly, I used to have an unhealthy day, then a healthy eating day then repeated that, gradually phasing out the unhealthy ones
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.