[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cute Bakery Girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: baker_girl_edited-1.jpg (93KB, 417x360px) Image search: [Google]
baker_girl_edited-1.jpg
93KB, 417x360px
I like to go to this bakery where this qt works, she basically sets everything up and works the cash register

I go there often but not enough to be a regular or her to recognize me. What do i say to her besides my usual "y-you too"?
>>
please respond
>>
Stop.
Just don't.
When she's at work she is trapped in that position and can't exit if she doesn't feel attracted to you. You could be threatening to her because she has no way out. Wait until she's off work so it's a fair interaction.
>>
Say something to her like "hey, want to get a coffee with my some time?" or "Say do you have a boyfriend? No? Well would you go out with me?"
>>
hey you have big beautiful eyes. let's hang out some time. give me your number

*please replace big beautiful eyes with a genuine comment*

>>18040853
don't listen to this fag
>>
>>18040861

this is gonna sound stupid, but whats the right way to actually get her number? Do I give her my phone and have her type her number in?
>>
Don't hit on people doing their jobs.
>>
Hit on people doing their jobs
>>
Hate jobs.
>>
>>18040575
Do you talk about things and have natural chemistry?

If no then drop her.
>>
>>18040853
Bearing this in mind, maybe you could slip her a piece of paper with your number on it. Just wink at her and leave.
>>
>>18040575

Ask her is she's for sale and call her a "little cupcake", while winking at her, like this;

"Are you for sale, because you're just the cutest little cupcake ever?".

I bet the left nut of everyone in this thread (except for me) that this will work.
>>
>>18040928
See>>18041037
>>
>>18040575
I had the same fucking question. I can't think of anything besides slipping your number.
>>
>>18040853
You're a cuck. If he gets rejected it's not that big a deal
>>
>>18040575

Start small chat, compliment her ear rings or ask about a tattoo she has. Her fucking shoes. Something about her because then it shows she caught your attention. Something to start up a chat, find common interests, make her laugh from your wit, then go on with your day. Enjoy your cupcake or whatever. Ignore her.

When you return and she genuinely smiles, does the whole admiring look, ask if she is going to whatever event you both share an interest in or just coffee because"you are interested in learning more about her."

If she says no, take the rejection and move on so it isn't awkward for either of you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.