[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to win her over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: morrisey1.gif (732KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
morrisey1.gif
732KB, 500x280px
>Meet cutie from Japan, find out she's autistic
>We work together in the same club, mutual friends.
>We talk briefly, get her to laugh, buy her a drink she asks a few questions, we chat. Got her contact info.
>She's a workaholic, she never goes out with her friends/girlfriends etc. But in a work setting she'll be there.
>Find out she's super introverted, stays home and plays Nintendo, hates crowds etc.

How do I win her over? Any pro tips?
>>
>she's super introverted, hates crowds
>works at a club
Eh, sounds about right. I've know a few people like that.
>>
Ask her out
>>
>>18040495
>plays nintendo
no hope for her

but more seriously
>>18040571
>>
>>18040495
>More details.

I find out she HATES valentines day. Doesn't like hearts, finds couples alienating. We make each other laugh over our salty comments regarding the whole event. Her friends ask her if they want to hang out, she always turns them down. Find out she studies for fun and plays Splatoon all day.

Not sure why but I just feel intense empathy for her. It's not like a perversion, I just want to be her friend and [spoilers]care and or cuddle[/spoilers] her.
>>
>>18041836
I tried before, she doesn't really do the whole socializing thing. Best bet would be "Study" with her or do a "project for work" with her. So ask her out but cover it up. Because even her friends can't get her out.
>>
He has a big head for a skinny dude
>>
Nice one, girls like that are a rare find. Hence you'll have to be creative if you want to win her over.

Like another anon said, best course of action is to get her to join you in some activity outside work that doesn't overtly come off like a social event, e.g. you're going to visit GameStop and require her to come along and advise you what game to buy. Something like that.
>>
>>18042196
That sounds boring. Why not the typical "hey I just bought this ____ game, why don't we play it?"

If she's the avoiding people kind, the game should make her comfortable. Also remember that anything competitive like Mario Party tends to get the worst of people so try to avoid it for the moment.
>>
>>18042281
her favorite game of all time is Splatoon
>>
>>18041841
That's retarded. She plays video games. Go play video games with her.
>>
>>18043063
>Get sucked into someone else's miserable excuse of a hobby.

Young pinheads: you are attempting to impress women and spark fascination, not become one of the hundreds of nameless blank faces in their daily cartoon reruns.

The basic formula for showing someone a good time is...

1: Something not everybody can do,

2: Something different from what your date has been doing day-to-day, and

3: Something that's about the special memories instead of just spending money on sugar and special effects. Disneyland has great memories if you're young enough to be impressed by shapes and colors.
>>
>>18043108
This. I told her about an arcade that opened up, again trying to ease into it. I found out she hates Disney actually! But she loves Ghilibi, chocolate ice cream, dogs, spring, hates rap, not aware of fashion, origami, tea etc. I'm making mental notes here Anons.
>>
pump
>>
>>18040495
Be gentle, polite and mimic her.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.