[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex Sent me a FR, what does she want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

So, my ex (we were together for 2.5 years) just saw me for the first time in 5 months last night, and I had NCed her for 3 solid months. She realized that I had joined the military, have a 4.0, money, etc.

This morning I got a friend request from her on facebook. The reason she told me she left me is that she didn't love me anymore, and that she didn't know what she wanted. I made it pretty clear I DIDN'T want to be friends.

What is the reason she's trying to reconnect now?
>>
>>18040481
Cut all contact.
>>
>>18040487
And never look back.
>>
>>18040489
I mean, I already have.

But when she saw me last night she started crying and shit, and I have no idea why because she's the one who dumped me.
>>
>>18040498
Because she realized what mistake she made. Now you are better than her, and deserve better.
>>
you don't need her in your life, ignore her completely

you're probably confusing this with a situation of her really loving you but not telling you before.

no, this wasn't a situation of her being too afraid to tell you how she really felt, this is a situation of her literally just wanting you now that you're doing better in life...

it sucks, but that's life for you..
>>
Would it be any different if the situation was reveresed?

Imagine you were dating some loser girl who had nothing going for her. At some point that would get annoying and you'd move on. Queue three years later: she's all of the sudden got an amazing career, she's fit, has hobbies, etc. I think you'd feel the same way as she does now.
>>
>>18040549
I would only care if she would get hotter, and not that much actually.

(Already happened to me)
>>
>>18040481
>She realized that I had joined the military, have a 4.0, money, etc.

You answered your own question.
>>
Update, I'm pretty confident she canceled the request a few hours ago
>>
Wtf is even the point?
>>
>>18040481
>What is the reason she's trying to reconnect now?
lol what do you think, anon?
she smells the money and moderate success
>>
Well this is absolutely insane. She wouldn't stay with me before i did this, she shouldn't get the good stuff now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.