[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally... a chance to break the curse.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0354.jpg (277KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0354.jpg
277KB, 1920x1080px
So, I have been in line this state of limbo with a woman that I like. Maybe even love. She kind of leaves me hanging in this limbo and it's pure suffering. She hasn't explicitly told me she likes me or hates me.

Tomorrow, I set up a "date". My intention is freedom from this curse. I intend to ask her explicitly at the end how she feels about me. I don't care what choice she makes. I just want closure. 5 years of torment and wondering.

I have to drive in a snow storm for her answer. It needs to be face to face. A true chance to break the curse. If I don't make it back, know that I died trying to finally take my life back.

My question to you guys, how do I word my concerns to her with coming off creepy or insane? I am honestly just looking for closure so I can be free. I do not intend to harm her or make her uncomfortable. I just need closure.

Help me take back my life. I can hear glory calling my name. The life I am living now is no life if I have to live with this curse on my back.
>>
>>18040427
Wow, you are definitely a creep. If theres any indication to how you worded this thread, you are going to scare the shit out of her. Additionally 5 fucking years? Yeah bro, she has no feelings for you. You dont exist in her world.
>>
>>18040427

Has she ever kissed you? Or made physical contact with you?
She may see you as a friend/orbiter
>>
>>18040476
She never kissed me. But she did buy me a gift that was worth like 60 bucks once.

Honestly, I just need to hear her say. "I am not interested in you". Just something. My brain is fucked man. I realize that and I am trying to free myself. I can't date other women because I feel that I need to wait for the woman that I am talking about.

This is my chance to break these chains and move on. I just need her to strike me with a few words. I can almost taste my freedom.
>>
>>18040507
Yeah definatly ask her out right so she can say it. Be prepared for the possibility that she only sees you as a friend. 5 years is a long time if she were interested.
>>
>>18040550
I understand. I don't care her answer. A yes would nice but a no would be nice too. I just want freedom.

I am hoping she won't dodge out though. I asked her a long time ago how she felt about me and she didn't answer.
>>
>>18040565
Sounds to me like she's avoiding the answer because she's afraid to lose your friendship.
>>
>>18040569
If we are friends, surely she wouldn't want to see a friend in torment. I understand what you mean though. Come tomorrow I will be free. Witness me.
>>
Do you guys think I should tell her mid date or at the end when I drop her off? I would think the end so she doesn't feel cornered.
>>
>>18040626
Yeah, definetively end.
>>
>>18040646
That's what I figured. Thanks.
>>
Well the deal is sealed. Tomorrow is another day and the day of my freedom. She confirmed that she will go out with me. I will take her out. I will not mistreat her. Just treat her like a person. The honorable way. Then take her home and ask the question that will grant my freedom. Freedom!!!
>>
>>18041888
I wish you luck OP
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.