[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell do you know you love someone? .

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

So, the quick version is that I've got a girl who's kinda obsessed with me at work, and that'd be fine and dandy if it weren't for the fact that I'm in a relationship. Have been for almost a year, actually.

Now, I love my gf, at least I think so. I think about her day and night, go see her at work, and we send these really sickeningly mushy texts every morning and night. We're a high school couple, essentially -I know I'm in love at the very least.

But this girl at work...Holy hot damn is she cute. We've talked about starting a DnD group, which took a turn and ended with me getting nudes and sending some back.

I think I love my girlfriend, but if I'm thinking about fucking another girl does that mean it's not love? I know I've got a chance for a long life with her, but I want to smash work girl.

Tl;Dr: social retard trying to figure out whether or not he loves someone.
>>
When you still love her after seeing the other end of he rassholr
>>
You're attracted by the other girl solely because she happen to be physically attractive and is an open and undisputable opportunity to have casual sex (which your monkey brain is wired to crave). In my opinion there's more to love than that, or at least there ought to.

The ideal thing in this situation would probably be a threesome, but it's gonna be hard convincing either of them.
>>
I did something like this. Except I cheated. Didn't care if I lost her or not I thought I found something better. I felt that 2 years was dragging and thought it was getting stale. I tried to leave her but she begged me to stay and I couldn't say no. At that point the other girl and I had only made out and I got a few blowjobs. Then I fucked her and two years have passed by and I'm terrified she's going to find out and I feel so guilty about it I went from being atheist to being worried for my mortal soul

It might be different for you but I'd wait a while since infatuation can be a really strong feeling and last up to 4 months. Don't be the type to drop her for someone you just met
>>
>>18040386
I will say this to op. High school relationships don't tend to work out statistically because people tend to grow distinctly differently towards their former interest/hobbies/politics. Some may not. But if you change and your partner doesn't then theres a shift.

Additionally you got a good 10 yrs to figure out if you want to settle down. This girl you're with, dime a dozen.
>>
>>18040441
We're twenty and twenty two, respectively. I used the high school thing as an example. This is my first real, honest relationship but it's just disconcerting to think that I'm so willing to admit that I want the other girl.

>>18040428
This is what I'm afraid of. I'm not used to this kind of attention, I used to be a huge neckbeard but recently got kinda thinner and got a haircut and now I'm so blown away by how openly the other girl wants me. That's why I considered it in the first place, just kinda like "Well shit, this is different."
>>
>>18040534

I regret it every single day and I can't tell her I can't hurt her. We got together right after high school and I knew her for a couple years before. I was in a relationship and she tried hard core for a year before I realized it'd be better with her. Then I got bored and there was a cute girl at work that I saw every day and if I never met my gf she would be the one I'm with today; we are very compatible and sex is bomb. But now I'm scared when she overreact out of nowhere that she got a text from the other girl because the other one has been hitting me up, wanting to hang out. She was in love with me, wanted to rent a place together and I dropped her and told her I confessed and can't see her anymore when I never did. The truth always comes out somehow I just try to enjoy every day with her until the day she finds out. I never believed in ghosts and now I'm like schizo-level scared I'll see a shadow person somewhere or some kind of evil is lurking around me. Like I'll turn around and something bad will be there. Its probably my intense guilt for two years straight---not a day goes by I think of my mistake and what I did with work girl and get a horrible stomach ache.

Tl;dr just sleep on it ok? Don't think with the dick
>>
>>18040559

Also, I was ignored in high school totally. When I got out in the real world I realized there are so, so many more people to meet than I realize, that I didn't have to pick the best girl from high school. I got a lot of attention from customers at work and Co workers alike, even bosses. We were 20. Pretty similar to your situation, really. I know how you're feeling completely
>>
>>18040563
I'll do just that, sleep on it.

Thanks, man. I hope you have a good day, and thanks for your help
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.