[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get my friend to stop being a slut?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: milakunis.jpg (4KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
milakunis.jpg
4KB, 290x174px
My best friend is only 23 years old, yet she's already been with like a dozen guys. However, she doesn't see that there's anything wrong with what she's doing. How do I get her to stop whoring herself out to random guys?
>>
>>18040246
It is really not your fucking business.
Let her do whatever she thinks is right for her and don't bother her.
>>
>>18040246
>How do I get her to stop whoring herself out to random guys and fuck me instead?

kek
>>
>>18040246
>You need to stop having sex because it makes me uncomfortable

The fucking autism. I wish I could see the look on her face when OP says it
>>
>>18040246
Some people are promiscuous and some are not. Your friend is the promiscuous sort and she was born this way so there is nothing to fix. She's promiscuous and will always be.
>>
>>18040263
This. In her eyes she's not "whoring herself out", she's having fun having sex with different people, just like virtually every young person finds an at least somewhat interesting thought.

Just accept that you're not her and you'll either have to respect how she lives her life or decide you don't want to be friends with her. You're not her parent.
>>
>>18040246
You should take your time machine back to Victorian Era; women aren't chained up to act how society wants anymore -- you're going to have to fucking deal with it.
>>
>>18040246
10/10 b8. Something for the roasties.
>>
>>18040246
Just tell her to be carefull
But she does what she wants
>>
File: 1481373146161.jpg (28KB, 639x213px) Image search: [Google]
1481373146161.jpg
28KB, 639x213px
>>18040251
fpbp
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>18040246
Do what they do in the Middle East. Get her family to murder her. Or if that's too much work, get a bunch of your family together and stone her to death. That'll teach her a lesson. Or better yet, rape her for not having a chaperone around to protect her.
>>
>>18040246
Too late.
>>
File: 1486639911576.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1486639911576.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>18040246
Don't worry OP, she'll probably start to reconsider her lifestyle once her youthful looks begin to fade (which will be any second now), and nothing apart from a herpes infection to show for her decade spent riding the cock carrousel and is thus no longer of any value to a man who's worth his salt.

Can't save anyone who doesn't want to be saved, and at a dozen "partners" at 23 it's too late anyway.
>>
>>18040246
Can I have her number ?
>>
>>18040246
too vague, who initates the hookup?
>>
If she started having sex at 17 she has had two sex partners a year, or one every six months. And some people start earlier like 15 or so. So its not that promiscuous. If she was a guy no one soul bat an eye at 12 girls fucked in 6 years. So meh, thread is fail.
>>
>>18040246
Fuck her. Then she'll realize how low her standards are and rethink her life choices.
>>
>>18040491

riding chad's cock carousel is probably a more fulfilling life than shitposting from your mom's basement, desu
>>
>>18041486
Sounds promiscuous to me
>>
>>18041516
The point is that it trades long-term fulfillment (raising a family) for short-term fulfillment (getting off). /r9k/ isn't getting any fulfillment, but they aren't in denial about it.
>>
>>18041544

the criticism isn't valid coming from basement dwelling virgins
>>
>>18040246
>My slutty friend sleeps with everyone but me, how can I stop it and make it sound like I have her best interest at heart?
>>
>>18041561
A logical statement that is valid is valid no matter who makes it.
>>
>>18040246
>My best friend is only 23 years old, yet she's already been with like a dozen guys. However, she doesn't see that there's anything wrong with what she's doing. How do I get her to stop whoring herself out to random guys?
Just drop her get new friends. See every lifestyle has its consequences hers std and pregancy abortion or single mum and being unable to handle stable relationships. Soon her beauty will fade and most of her life will be and old lonley woman thay goes mad cat crazy.....but its her choice but no because her choice will be a drain on my our taxes via health stds and the social sect for kids so yeah she should stop haring atound her decisions effect us all
>>
>>18041572

these are moral judgments , not logical statements
>>
>>18041486
As a guy who has banged nearly 30 women now, I can say that of I meet a girl who has slept wth more than maybe 5 or 6 guys, I instantly know they are not relatiionship material. For every one man a woman sleeps with that's like 7-10 women a man has slept with. So even if she averaged out to like 1 man ever 6 months since 17, that's really like woman a month for a guy. She has definitely been slutting it up, big time. All the dudes she's banged, she has defonitely had the opportunity to meet at least one guy worth getting in a committed relationship. There's no argument -- it's easier for women to find love/get laid. So the fact that a woman hasn't been in a long term relationship and is just bouncing from dick to dick is all you need to know about her worth as a partner in a relationship.

I know this because I've been a shitty partner in a relationship too, but after a lot of instrospection and time growing up, I have happily been with the same woman for 2 years now.
>>
>>18041583
If the moral judgements are based on a logical framework for making moral judgements, then it's the same thing.
>>
>>18040251
Srs, find new friends, don't just go around trying to change people
>>
>>18041607
Have you found sluttier girls to feel any looser during sex? Is there any truth to this?
>>
>>18041540
Well, you sound like an idiot.
>>
>>18041607
You call it "growing up," but you just sound like a dick.
>>
>>18041607
>For every one man a woman sleeps with that's like 7-10 women a man has slept with
What does that even mean? Is this violating the fact that every time a woman has sex with a man, a man has sex with a woman? Im confus
>>
>For every one man a woman sleeps with that's like 7-10 women a man has slept with.

Maybe if you're Chad
>>
>>18041681
Sorry for my relationships not breaking down every 6 months
>>
>>18041607
A staggering TWO YEARS? My god, however have you managed it?

Not everything this guy says is wrong, but it's all very exaggerated (& let's just power through the idea of somebody whose longest relationship has been 2 years presenting himself as a relationship expert). The idea that a girl who wasn't really interested in long-term committed relationships in her teens and early 20s could never make a decent partner once she enters real adulthood is pretty laughable. That happens all the time.

>>18041676
Dude, c'mon. Use your head. There are downsides to promiscuity but this isn't one of them. Often girls who are LESS "slutty" actually end up having MORE sex -- a reasonably sexually active couple might have sex a few times a week. Guy and girl stay together for 3-4 years, do the math. Why on earth would one penis pounding her on hundreds of different occasions be any physiologically different from hundreds of penises entering her one time each?

>>18041859
He's speaking metaphorically. He's saying it's a bigger deal for women to sleep with new people. In some ways that's true, but again, he's ludicrously exaggerating.
>>
>>18040246
You kill her or cut her whore clit off with some nail clippers while she sleeps.
>>
>>18041676
I have been with my boyfriend for 10 years. We pretty much fucked every day. I fucked him literally thousands of times.
Unless you're a prostitute, you won't fuck as much if you aren't in a stable relationship. A girl who fucked 30 dudes 10 times will still have fucked significantly less than me,.

A girl who fucked around probably fucked less than a girl who has been in a long term.
>>
>>18041676
How loose a vagina is depends on the dick that's been plowing it. If a woman has sex with only one guy thousands of times, like the girl >>18042582
mentioned, her vagina will mold to fit that specific guys penis. That's what i've heard.
>>
>>18042599
That's anti-scientific crap.
Vaginas are elastic. They get enlarged when you are aroused. The walls get a bit looser as people age or if they go through trauma (like babies, not like slightly-over-average dicks).
Dicks don't get inside always at the same angle. It means that the same dick can stretch the vagina in different ways. There is no magic system of adaptation between vaginas and dicks.

Anyway, even just doing Kegel exercises solves most of vaginal walls looseness.
>>
>>18042607
I'm convinced.
Is that kegel stuff real, or is that a meme like what i was led to believe? I've also heard kegel exercise helped men shoot their load further or something, so i lean towards the belief that unloosening your pussy is a big ol' lie.
>>
>>18042613
They do help men shoot their load further and hold their ejaculation.
Kegel exercises are just control exercises on the muscles of your pelvic floor. They might help with urinary incontinence, or with sexual dysfunction.
It's like training any other muscle of your body. Plus, if you have control on your pelvic floor, you can basically make your pussy twitch on command which is pretty fucking fun during sex.
>>
>>18042582
Well it's certainly not like that for us. I was like that for the first week of dating my wife but now it's like a few times a year and I don't really understand how people keep up the energy/enthusiasm

How do you not get bored of it?
>>
>>18042622
I think he's honestly hot as hell, and he still gets boners just looking at me. We're very open sexually, we do a ton of different stuff so it doesn't get boring - we can be kinky or lovey, very spontaneous or full role play with a plot to follow, it can be missionary or fucking in our car in a parking lot because we were going to visit his mom and we got horny halfway through. And orgasms are honestly a pretty good motivation to fuck again.
>>
>>18042626
Are you both 10/10s or something?
>>
>>18042648
No, we're slightly over average but nothing to write home about. 6.5 or 7/10, if you like the out of ten scale.
I find his overall attitude very hot, tho - he's outspoken, intelligent, witty, the kind of guy who stands for himself. I really like him as a person, it reflects on how attracted I am to him physically.
>>
I don't even know what it's like to have sex with the average girl so I can't tell if I'm expecting too much or not

Maybe I should just cheat and find out
>>
>>18040246
I'm 18 and saving my virginity for marriage but I let one guy I liked put it in my behind and I gave blowjobs to 5. Some people at school are saying I'm a slut and it's making me depressed and don't want to go to this school anymore and my parents don't understand why. I'm a virgin and can prove it.
>>
>>18042734
lol
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.