[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

asexual but not aromantic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What do you do when you are asexual but have some interest in having a romantic relationship?
Do you specifically look for the 1% asexual people?
Or just forget about having a relationship?
Do you have to explain that you are asexual as soon as you start a relationship?
I guess I could have sex just for the other person but I would probably suck at it.
>>
What does 'romantic relationship' even mean?
>>
>>18040208
You search for someone asexual, o you let your partner have sex with someone else.
You say it as soon as possible and are open about it. You're wasting their time purposely if you don't.
>>
>>18040208
Try apps like Okcupid, they have specific Asexual labels and you might get lucky with finding someone compatible with you in the area.

>>18040211
Basically all the cute adorable loving stuff couples do together, but without the sex.
>>
Would you be against an open relationship?
>>
>>18040226
Probably, I would feel like I'm not good or important enough for the other person.
I guess I should specifically look for someone asexual, it would be selfish otherwise.
>>
>>18040219
>Basically all the cute adorable loving stuff couples do together, but without the sex.
But... why?
>>
>>18040208
having sex unwillingly is probably not an option. sex is about more that just physical stimuli.
>>
File: 1486380791933.jpg (170KB, 473x704px) Image search: [Google]
1486380791933.jpg
170KB, 473x704px
>>18040208

You aren't asexual, you're just afraid of being hurt.
You can't just deny your bodily urges just because of your prior psychological damage.

All of this sexuality nonsense is cancer I swear
>>
>>18040434
>You can't just deny your bodily urges just because of your prior psychological damage.
It's almost funny how wrong you are.
>>
>>18040208
I personally gave up in romance altogether. I'm ugly, stupid and boring, and can't even offer sex? Why was I even trying?
>>
>>18040208
I hate it when the RARE asexual pokemon makes nonbait thread and dont post the juicy details.

So are you female 20something who never had orgasm or just doesnt never gets turned on by any fetish whatsoever?
How do you even know you are asexual?

Post some tldr info, I am curious. Please.

>>18040572
And this sounds like in the next ~5 years suicide.
>>
>>18040707
Thisu.
>>
Just have sex and do it for your SO. Ask what they like and try to make it as good for them as you can.

I'm sure you could take pleasure in giving them pleasure.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.