[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is an extremely submissive gf who has no friends whatsoever a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1486747682576.jpg (79KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1486747682576.jpg
79KB, 800x533px
5 years ago I was married to my ex wife, an Iranian American
>9/10 face
>6/10 body
>network of family, friends round the world
>highly intelligent and knowledgeable
>domineering, banshee, demonized me
>threw tantrums, hit herself, cried loudly for hours getting police called several times
>almost no sex drive (for me) at all
>clean laundry invariably piled on bedroom floor never folded never put away
>able to cook but very rarely did and if so always too low calorie to suffice as a real meal
>once a bulk pot oatmeal she made and never finished became full of maggots and she still refused to clean it herself since it was revolting
>showered < once a week
>vehemently refused to go out with me for any activities that weren't her own hobbies, not even for a walk in the park
>social butterfly
>fascinating to converse with and adept at conversation
>truly loved me and wanted my happiness but was a disaster to live with

Fast forward to gf of today
>6/10 face and refuses to wear any makeup (sore subject)
>8/10 petite body
>10/10 hair
>10/10 cute delicate little feet
>hypersexual, servile, kinky
>extremely submissive once I behaved dominantly
>aspires to be a housewife
>believes men should be in charge and not do housework
>no friends
>no social life outside her family
>knowledgeable about nothing
>poor understanding of basic arithmetic (what's 100/4 in your head)
>socially conservative, parrots mother
>worse than me at conversation (and I'm a sperglord)
>like talking to a brick wall
>loses the plot in movies or shows
>will do anything I tell her and go with me to any activity I want
>truly loves me

She's everything I want except her face and how boring she is. I will never feel connected to her like I did to my crazy ex, because she just doesn't have enough going on upstairs. But she would make a great wife. Maybe I should stay with her and find friends to intellectually connect with instead. But it's so not the same as being on the same wavelength as your lover.
>>
>>18040076
Oh, and my ex had decent b cups while my current gf has barely there a cups. Shallow as it is I wouldn't be making this thread if my gf was stacked
>>
>hypersexual, servile, kinky
>believes men should be in charge and not do housework
>no friends
Pretty big red flags, and on top of that she's just fucking stupid
>>
My only relationship to this day was the type of relationship you are describing. That girl was cool and i loved her but she was just very boring, had no social life, was bad at conversations... moreover we didn't really have any common interest. We ended up not seein each other for 2 months, and that's how we realized we just didn't love each other anymore. Moral of the story : these relationships are great for sex but you shouldn't expect more than that
>>
>>18040079
The catch about her being stupid is she and my ex were both in the same Molecular Bio and Biochem Master's program, and my ex never finished even though she had a great GPA. She attempted to write the final paper 3x and couldn't buckle down and get it done. My current gf, dumb as she seems, made it through that difficult program which was out of her league to begin with, and finished the paper first try with a tight schedule and to the compliments of her professors. The dumb girl has a Master's in Science on her wall. The smart ex quit her job when we divorced and has remained unemployed these past 5 years.
>>
>>18040103

Hahahaha. Your ex sounds like a lazy cunt that manipulated you to think she's some highly intelligent being. Just because she can gossip endlessly doesn't mean she's smart.
Also you claim your ex loved you but she never did anything for you and barely had sex with you. PROBABLY BECAUSE SHE WAS FUCKING OTHER MEN.
Do yourself a favor and fix your fucking issues dude. You only like your ex better because she treated you like shit.
>>
>>18040122
That's the kind of straight talk I appreciate. very insightful and correct!
>>
File: 1483724498736.jpg (244KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
1483724498736.jpg
244KB, 800x566px
>pic related in case my post was too much reading
>>
>>18040076
for long term pick the current one

looks faade away
>>
What you've got there is essentially a slave, girls like that are fine for a kink n stuff but she needs to be her own person to develop an actual relationship
>>
>>18040076

You will probably always have a thing for your ex, truth is though she was probably just as stupid, you're simply putting her on a pedestal.

But for the present time, if the girl you're with now is a complete bore to be around and offers nothing stimulating in terms of conversation or input then its probably better to let her find someone on her wavelength and you to find yours, don't waste both of your time.
>>
>>18040165
this pic is cringeworthy but goddamn i lel'd
>>
>>18040165
Left is cute. Right is wifi material.
>>
>>18040076
>Is an extremely submissive gf who has no friends whatsoever a red flag?
It can be.
The issue with sub/dom relationships is that sometimes the sub one can rely on the dom too much outside of the bedroom, if she has nobody to talk to, you will have to fulfil her social wants.
The idea of her may be great, she wants to live off you, keep your home tidy and fuck however you please, but you have to consider:
• Her relationship with her family
• If she would make a good mother should you settle down together
• If she will still be attractive if for any reason you have to stop the dom/sub aspect of the relationship (you won't want your kids growing up seeing it when they obviously won't understand)
• If she is fit to run your home with her very basic education

By the sounds of things, she is the girl who dropped out of school and has relied on being sexual to gain any recognition from anyone, she may have a past she is trying to escape as well if she has nobody outside of her family.

I've been there OP, I dated a girl who I could skull fuck, stick a butt plug in, then tell her to do housework naked until I wanted another blowjob, I had her trained to the extent that I could brush her hair/face certain ways and she knew what to do, I had a great time until I learned that it was all to cover up other issues she had which came out after a few years which included self harm, which caused problems.

tl;dr Not all subs are broken, but make sure yours isn't, learn about her and don't fill in the blanks and fall in love with the idea of her.
>>
>>18040165
>Tfw my gf spoils me
>She has a homemade apron
>And a PhD
>>
>>18040188
Damn, Confucius level insight right there

>>18040201
My ex was pulling A's in brutal classes with a packed class schedule while working full time. I attempted the same program and could only manage B's while taking 1 or 2 classes, and dropped out to try something else. My current gf got C's but hell, she has the degree so she wins.

My piece of advice to spew is if you date an Iranian, find out if her parents and other ancestors are first cousins. I suspect that was related to why she was mentally unstable.

>>18040212
Amazing
>>
>>18040223

Rote learning and memorising means little in terms of a relationship, that's what people call "book smarts". My sister for example is a HD student but is as dumb as a brick, gullible and naive.
>>
>>18040209
Sounds 100% like my ex gf. I thought I had struck gold, she was so kinky and horny all the time.

Turns out she barely managed to finish high school, couldnt be arsed to go to college and hadn't been able to hold any job for longer than a couple of weeks (first I believed her that everyone at everyone at every workplace was a cunt. Turns out if everyone you meet causes drama you are the drama)

Eventually she was just basically a whore living with me who would literally not leave the house to do anything, had no money and would just spend her time begging me to fuck her. (She moved in with me as she had fucked relationship with her parents, I 100% know it's her fault cause I met them)

Anyways it wasn't worth the trouble and one day the sex just was worth less than the trouble and I got rid of her. She found some new guy to sub to until he also got tired of her. She just goes around sucking dick for a living really.

The red flags in this case were that she just had no ambition or skill and relied entirely on sex for everything. Also she had no female friends because she was a cunt and if you don't have a dick there is no reason to interact with her.
>>
>>18040103
You can not have endless intelligence (though of course she's at least above average) but compensate when it comes to work ethic and determination.
>>
File: 1486754348970.jpg (51KB, 457x604px) Image search: [Google]
1486754348970.jpg
51KB, 457x604px
>>18040228
>dumb as a brick, gullible and naive.
That's how I feel about my gf. She has her Master's but in reality there's no chance in hell she could tell you anything whatsoever about biochemistry now that it's behind her. She is unable to understand sarcasm and is utterly gullible if I joke and tease her with some false statement.

>>18040231
This is what I fear I'd find if I broke up with my gf and sought another submissive woman. my gf and I did not date with a Dom/sub dynamic in mind, but over time it came about naturally with no planning. I fear that seeking a sub for a DDlg 24/7 TPE relationship, for example, would result in meeting some whore who's preoccupied with sex for sex's sake rather than wife material, who's been through the same act with 10 other Doms who actually are part of the scene and would have been far better at satisfying the kink than I.
My gf is exceedingly submissive and takes degrading statements I make to her as compliments, but she is relatively well adjusted. Having no friends seems bad, but in comparison to the tantrums my ex would throw, maybe it's minor.

>>18040209
There's certainly an aspect there of her friend group from high school abandoning her for some reason she won't get into other than to say she was a very mean person. She's not a pure girl. She used to date married men and would get a thrill out of it if the wife found out her husband was cheating. However, I think I know the signs of cheating, and I don't think my gf will cheat on me. She has me on a pedestal and has been come to me candidly about events where other men tried to flirt with her. But it's not ideal. I don't like what she did.

She has a close knit family and is tight with all of them, she's great at babysitting her little cousins, we didn't start out dom/sub so it's not the core of our relationship, and the last one is the tricky point, if she's fit to be a good mom with her basic knowledge (she's educated but it all fell out of her head afterward).
>>
>>18040307
I think that's really the key. I hope if I marry my gf she doesn't become lazy, bored, resentful of me and start cheating. That's what happened to my Dad's wife when he starting making enough for her to retire early.
>>
>>18040323
except the cheating part. my dad cheats. I don't think his wife has. They both are at fault for their relationship going sour.
>>
Its better to have a boring gf than someone that would constantly be screeching about Donald trump or something. Enjoy what you have.
>>
>>18040076
I like stupid girls. you're really lucky anon
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.