[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She just blocked my number

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1466647366012.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1466647366012.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Let me explain: She texted me after 3 weeks of not talking to me.

She was just saying howcshe could just use someone to talk to. We talked but then I didn't respond.

My friend, who I told that she texted me, got drunk and texted her and said "Leave my friend alone you cruel bitch"

Then she texted me saying "Lol fosho" and blocked me.

So I called her from my house phone.

>You blocked me
>"Uh, yeah"
>What the fuck why
>"Because what he said, you didn't reply so I thought you were complaining to him"
>Wow, so you're just gonna block me? That's all this meant to you?
>"...I just don't wanna talk about this right now."
Then I heard her dumbass friend in the background, the one who enables her to be this "Bad bitch"
>Haha, alright whatever I guess
Then she tried saying something and I just "No whatever Do whatever the fuck you want. Peace."
And she said bye and that was it.

Fuck guys. I'm like actually shaking. Just out of adrenaline. This girl told me I wasn't a fucking man. She told me I was bad at sex. She cheated on me.

What the FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME WHY DO I STILL HAVE STORNG FEELINGS FOR THIS HORRIBLE FEMALE
>>
File: 1482038122320.jpg (204KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1482038122320.jpg
204KB, 900x973px
I just saw her instagram.

She posted a picture of her and some guy saying "My better half <3"

I want to fucking die.

I am so fueled with adrenaline. I am so fucking angry and hurt and I just want to cry
>>
Emotions need time to diminish...
They don't just go when you say "i don't want to like her anymore".

If she was this bitch with you, just remember she isn't healthy for you whenever the emotion comes back.
There is no way around it, man, you will continue to feel this for moments ahead, but you can choose to focus on something else.

Like what?... Like your job, your graduation, studys, hobbies, sports, other girls... Whatever. By doing so, not only will you stop feeling so bad, but you'll also improve the person you are.
Who knows she'll see you posting a photo with another chick, when you have improved a lot, and she will feel bad she is not by your side, feel bad for what she did.

Who knows... Anyway, the focus now is on you, not her. She might still deserve the emotions you nurtured towards her, but she doesn't deserve the focus you are giving them... Putting her so up on the list, when she obviously didn't do the same to you.

Go do something, act. Put the emotion in motion, go help someone, go help yourself. That should easy your way through all this.
>>
stop dealing with women. focus on yourself.
>>
File: 1437953091914.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1437953091914.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>>18040003
>>18040002
You guys are right.

We are attending the same event in about 2 months. We have mututal firneds. I'm gonna see her.

I am going to dedicate myself to the gym, and get as jacked as possible in two months.

The guys she cheated on me with? They were huge, muscular guys. Now maybe I am partially doing it because she will see me. But I have always wanted to look like that, maybe now is the time.

Oh and I just remembered? She called me two days ago(That was the first time since we stopped talking) and told me that someone random popped into her life that day. I asked who and she didn't want to tell me but she did.

It was one of her exes from a while back. Years.

She is now back with him.

Why didn't she do that with me guys, we had no pictures on social media together. It was like she was ashamed of me.

Fuck I feel sick to my stomach
>>
>>18040009
She called you to tell you that... She wanted you to know. Even if she said "I don't wanna say", in the end she did. And she called you, she let you know. Dude, fuck her.

She is giving you all the signs of two things:
1 - She is a manipulative person.
2 - She is not available.
>>
File: 1409814538487.gif (2MB, 350x190px) Image search: [Google]
1409814538487.gif
2MB, 350x190px
>>18040015
I know;_;

And what's fucking worse is that I'm a little puppydog who follows her and listens to what she says

Fuck, my friendsare huge assholes and they tell me I should be like that. That I should fuck her friends.

I'm just not like that. I have a good heart man, I can't be a savage.
>>
>>18040016
It's good that you are seeing how you feel for it.
It's not bad to have, but you should have some precautions, right?... Anyway, you don't have to fuck anybody you don't want. All you gotta do is focus on yourself, not her.
>>
Just woke up, it still hurts.
>>
>>18039978
because u feel like u need to impress her and/or her friend. random but u guys sound fat.
>>
>>18039986
this sounds like ur first relationship...2-3 yrs from now ur gonna realize how shit it was when u actually grow up.
>>
>>18040750
It hurts for a long time. Wake up one day and say fuck her. Don't do anything to try to impress her. Don't do anything with her in mind. Do shit for you. Do things that make you feel accomplished and better about yourself. Don't go work out thinking you'll impress her when you see it. Do it because you want to get ripped and impress some bitches at the gym. Get a hobby, focus on your work, focus on school. Fuck that bitch.
>>
>>18040783
Yeah, I guess. I tried to impress her.

I am auschwitz mode, she is a little chubby.

>>18040790
It is.

>>18041317
Tru, you're right man. I just feel like taking time for these emotions to leave is normal. Everyone tells me to just "get over it" but it's not that simple. It gnaws at me, you know?
>>
>>18040009
You sound like you'll be alright. My advice would be to hang out with some 5/10 girls as friends until you feel better. And yeah, that girl's a bitch but give it 3 weeks and you'll be half over her.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.