[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muslim Girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

File: picnotrelated.jpg (39KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
picnotrelated.jpg
39KB, 500x495px
I met a qt brown girl who's into me (despite telling her about my anxiety and shit) and I don't want to fuck this up. She's muslim though, and doesn't drink alcohol, so I assume there's more to come. What do?

tl;dr redpill me on muslim grills
>>
>>18039935
>tl;dr redpill me on muslim grills

Don't put your pork in them.
>>
Just go with it. If you disagree with the lifestyle that comes with being muslim then maybe you guys can work it out in the future by communicating. If things are just incompatible then that will happen and things will just play out as they should.
>>
Your ancestors died defending your land from her ancestors. She will always hate your way of life and you will be betraying your family and your race just to get your dick wet.
>>
>>18039935
if you're not also muslim GOOD LUCK
>>
I've had 1 Muslim gf. She was pretty chill, I had a lot of sex with her because she lived with her aunt and only her aunt(who was out a lot). As far as the relationship went, I learnt the truth about Islam and converted. I'm now married to her and happier than I've ever been.
99% of us are nice people and 99% of that 1% are in the middle east anyway.
>>
>>18041065
Good for you mate. Hope you never decide to convert to another religion tho because about 32% of muslims want the death penalty for those who leave the faith. (^:

(source:quora)
>>
>>18040029
this.

If she isn't just a whitey who converted to the trend-religion Islam last tuesday, it's not worth it. Not because of her (the girls are usually alright), but because of her parents. These are the most conservative backward monkeys imaginable, and any western non-muslim male entering their house will at best be met with this-is-not-the-husband-we-arranged-for-you.
>>
This thread makes me sad.
>>
>>18041108
Any /adv/ thread about ethnic, sexual or religious minorities is gonna be full of edgy shitposting.

>>18039990
/thread
>>
>>18041099
this
>>
File: Muslimgf.jpg (84KB, 735x405px) Image search: [Google]
Muslimgf.jpg
84KB, 735x405px
>>18039935
>>
>>18039935
Fuck her and then dump her. Don't fuck up your genetic heritage.
>>
>>18039935
Learn the do's and don'ts regarding muslim faith, and treat her like any other potential significant other.
>>
>>18039935
It depends on how much she's religious.
The only thing that might be a problem to you is if she wants to save herself for marriage, adding that Muslim women can't marry non-Muslim men.
The rest is difference of faith, and it won't matter to you.
>>
File: 1486855889824-58445167.jpg (693KB, 1552x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1486855889824-58445167.jpg
693KB, 1552x2592px
>>18039935
It'll be difficult most likely. It will probably greatly depend on how western she is, how much she is influenced by her family and how her family responds to you. How well you can deal with the cultural diffrences is also important, that you dont follow certain principles yourself doesnt mean others shouldnt is my advice to you.
It can be done however. The guy from my picture, Thomas Erdbrink, is happily married to am Iranian woman for like a dozen years or more now. He lives in Iran too.
>>
>>18039990
>>18041231
>>18041244
Thanks for the (You)'s, I do want to get to know her better. I'm not religious at all, so I guess it depends on how big a part of her life it is. If she's saving herself for marriage it won't change anything on my end anyways ;_;

>>18040027
>>18041196
My genetic heritage is mental illness and death by cancer. You should be glad I'd be weakening your enemies.
>>
>brown people
>redpill

You're generic. Tell her to stop seeing yoi.
>>
>>18040027
do you realise how medieval you sound. let the man date who he wants regardless of arbitrary irrelevant disputes that happened centuries ago.
>>
>>18039935
Gonna need more info than "she's muslim" dipshit
>>
>>18039935
just fuck her
her family is going to be a pain in the ass anyways
also don't be black
>>
Best relationship I had was with a muslim girl. I broke up with her because I wanted to fuck around.
regrets thread?
>>
>>18039935
Lurking your thread OP, recently met a Muslim girl I like. She doesn't seem very religious, doesn't even wear the hijab. >>18041099 has a good point. The girl I know wants to obviously wait until marriage, but she also doesn't want to kiss until marriage, and expects me not to hug other girls. She's conservative, but too much so. I'm still trying to decide if it'll be worth going after
>>
>>18039935
>>18041944
Forgot to mention, she almost looks like the girl in your pic
>>
>>18039935
Not going to redpill you on anything. If you like her and she likes you...then go for it. See what happens. Just go with it.
>>
>>18041264
Sorry to hear that m8. Hopefully in the near future, options will exist that will help you extend your life assuming these illnesses are in your genes.
>>
After you break up with her get ready to get beat down by her father and brothers
>>
I've liked several muslim women. None of them were all that religious (certainly not the hijab wearing, pray five times a day type) but their behaviour was still somewhat restricted because of cultural traditions and family pressure

There is a lot of value in a relationship with a muslim woman but there is always baggage there because of cultural/religious differences and it's difficult to get over

It really bums me out that there is so much pressure on them to not date outside of the religion (or sect, even). I have no intention of converting
>>
>>18041945
With that position on sex/making out your balls will have the color of a smurf soon .. defo not worth it regardless of the phenotypical traits.
>>
>>18039935
>brown sand nigger
>nigger
Gross.
>>
>>18041809
She's Iraqi, fled with her senpai when she was 10. Currently 22 and attending the STEM meme with me. Doesn't wear a hijab or anything, has her own place. Heavy on the flirty touching.

>>18041261
>>18042125
I'm definitely going to go with the flow, but I was expecting some horror stories of incompatibility. Defeatist, I know.

>>18042139
Thanks. I'm terrified of passing on the depression/anxiety shit that runs in the family.
>>
File: 1474265859499.jpg (53KB, 358x323px) Image search: [Google]
1474265859499.jpg
53KB, 358x323px
>>18042521
B-but anon, she's cute
>>
>>18041065
I had a similar situation where I had a Muslim girlfriend and after we broke up, I later became Muslim. I think I went out with her more in the first place because I was interested in Islam than that she influenced me to become Muslim.

Either way alhamdulillah, God guides however he wishes
>>
>>18041231
Hahaha one of the don'ts is not dating especially a non Muslim
>>
Go for it, OP. I saw you say you're not religious and this would be the perfect chance to try one out. Religious women are the happiest of them all and you're have a much better relationship with one them without. They're kind of built for it, as long as they practice and don't just say they're Muslim.
>>
>>18043273
I don't understand conversion

Were you religious beforehand? It seems more likely to jump from one faith to another rather than from non religious to faithful
>>
>>18043285
Well yes, ever since I was a kid I was interested in God and religion but just on my own. My parents were nominally Christian but never went to church but I started reading the Bible at an early age. I really liked the stories as a kid but also the idea of God. I tried going to churches but it didn't feel right to me and I didn't like the idea of the trinity and god dying for our sins, I looked at different religions and found myself agreeing with Muslim beliefs so one day I converted.

Since then I've learned Arabic and spent some time in the Muslim world, I'm leaving again soon to a non Muslim country now but still pretty religious.
>>
>>18043296
Hopefully your parents were okay with it and didn't cause conflict

When you decided to convert did you also have to decide which sect to follow? Islam is not as fractured and varied as Christianity but there is still a lot to choose from if you're just joining the club
>>
>>18043311
They're fine with it, I still live with them for at least another month and we're fine.

I'm just Sunni, I'm fine with going to any Sunni mosque, wahabi, salafi, sufi, shaafi, maliki, hanafi, hanbali, whatever as long as they're Sunni.

Shia are strange to me but I still consider most of them within the fold of Islam
>>
>>18043341
Yeah I have muslim friends on both sides of the divide. Some of them would be great to date, but again, it would require conversion, or for them to leave the religion (and by extension, their entire family/community)

I feel bad for muslim women who grew up here in the west, simply for the fact they are caught in between two worlds. They are completely westernized and want the same things as all other women do but are restricted by traditions, cultural and religious, and family pressure. Many of the muslim women I know still date white guys but I know it'll never go anywhere unless someone makes a tough choice (he converts or she leaves the community)
>>
>>18043371
Eh I think it's exaggerated, most of these girls want to marry someone like them. Even the less religious want to marry a Muslim guy who is just less religious. Of course they usually don't want someone from "back home" but another westernized Muslim. Some of them probably many of them might be attracted to non Muslim men but they still imagine bringing someone respectable back to Baba.

I mean the ones like what you explain usually come from families that are less religious so they'll be more willing to intermarry with non Muslims. I knew a girl like that who got pregnant by a non Muslim guy and they got married, he had a nominal conversion but I don't think he was really convinced of anything, it was just a bow to tradition that was considered necessary.

Also you'd be surprised how western the Muslim world is. People learn English, watch American movies, listen to American music, use our expressions etc. etc. It's kind of sad to me
>>
>>18040027
My ancestors died fighting spanish pigs and today I'm screwing a spanish descendent.
How is that a big deal?
>>
>>18043341
I don't think sects mater as much, the sunni madhab joke with each other about their differences, I was at my weekly hadith methodology class this morning and my teacher was joking about how all the great hadith methodology pioneers were almost exclusively shafi. Saying us hanafi need to step are game up. But I personally am a hanfi aspiring suit of the Shadhili tarika. Student of shaykh Muhammad Al yaqoubi. Wbu?
>>
>>18043610
Our*
Sufi of the Shadhili*

t. Mobile poster
>>
>all this talk of converting to Islam
Absolutely haram. I can't take Islam seriously with all the shit Islamic countries do
>>
File: muh holi buuk.jpg (50KB, 435x320px) Image search: [Google]
muh holi buuk.jpg
50KB, 435x320px
>>18044286
>>
>>18044286
I can't take Christianity seriously with all the shit Christian countries do.
>>
>>18044296
Good man
>>
>>18039935
When you marry someone, you marry their family as well. Here's a question for you OP: do you want to have a family that at the very core disagrees with your outlook on life?
>>
>>18044296
Live in a muslim country then
>>
This thread makes me sad.
>>
>>18045705
Why?
>>
>>18045762
Spillage from /pol/ appears here from time to time, you should get used to it.
>>
>>18045762
>People citing facts and having a realistic outlook on life makes me sad.
I'm honestly sorry for you, because you're going to see a whole lot more of that over the next few years.
>>
File: 1484039815750.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484039815750.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>18045762
How does this make you sad?
>>
File: 1465352898490.jpg (457KB, 1464x1665px) Image search: [Google]
1465352898490.jpg
457KB, 1464x1665px
where does her family come from?
It might be possible that you run into some really fucked up shit if their relatives are heavily against your relationship.
Does she have a veil?
How religious is she?
What are her political views (israel, western values.....)?
Be sure that you are on common moral ground before you rush into anything. and as i said; you might run into some problems with relatives, so don't expect to marry soon as long as you are not willing to convert. Relationships (and even friendships) with kufir are haram
>>
>>18044878
Fuck you, I'm rich and white, I live wherever I want to :P
>>
>>18039935
Don't do it OP
>>
>>18045964
>insert doge
Much reliable
Very source
Wow
>>
>>18044286
I cant take most ideologies seriously because i believe the individual person is a way larger factor in the outcome of basically anything then some learned dogma. Sure it will influence them greatly but there are absolutly horrible and very kind people amongst every ideological group.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.