[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just want a job where i can cruise through the day, finish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1485379726086.jpg (56KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1485379726086.jpg
56KB, 484x497px
i just want a job where i can cruise through the day, finish work and then do whatever i want.

why is this so much to ask for?
why do people feel the need to fuck this up for me?

i'm sorry i don't want to be your best friend or suck up to you because you're the boss. But you don't have to make my life a living hell just cause you want other things out of a simple job

have i lost it?
>>
>>18039813
Where do you work?
>>
>>18039835
i don't. where can i work?
>>
>>18039813
Youre delusional. Seek support from your family or a life counseller. You need to get yourself grounded in reality instead of this self destructive behaviour.
>>
>>18039847
>grounded in reality

you need to stop reading so much shit online.
never reply to my posts ever again.
>>
>>18039853
Make me; jerk. Keep being an antisocial eech until you rot for all I care. It seems to be your prerogative.
>>
>>18039853

Lol no wonder you cant get a job.
I hope you rot in retail till youre 80
>>
>>18039864
my advice to you:

Youre delusional. Seek support from your family or a life counseller. You need to get yourself grounded in reality instead of this self destructive behaviour.
>>
>>18039868
>rot in retail

that's a really bad attitude. i worked in retail for 5 years and it didn't always feel like a dead end

maybe you should realize that you can do things outside of work too?

i dont know why i even responded desu
>>
File: IMG_1909.gif (674KB, 478x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1909.gif
674KB, 478x360px
First thing I realized was op is making this all about him/her. He/she has a terrible outlook on life and probably a bad work ethic too. Looks to be confrontational to others, especially when posed with valid information.

No wonder you haven't had a job. You are difficult to work with, and I don't even know you yet!

Op have you even had a job before? How old are you? I reccomend retail to start out. Be a salesfloor associate at Walmart. If you play your cards right, you can do exactly what you want (just like I did): come to work, don't really socialize but don't be unfriendly, get shit done, then go home.

It's Walmart. At the end of the day, you can only do your best. Everything you zone will be untidy the next day, but hey that's part of the job. Working here will probably net you some good contacts so you could probably network and get another job if you try.

Hey just some thoughts you know. Take them or don't take them. You sound kinda like an asshole
>>
Be a cop OP. You spend most of the day cruising around in a squad car. Very rarely have to actually do anything and when you do have to work you can take it out on the dipshit who made you work with a variety of fun tools.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.