[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I tell my friend's boyfriend what happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1435611001000.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1435611001000.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
I'm feeling pretty guilty about an event that happened recently.

So we were at a convention together (she had gone without her boyfriend, stayed in a hotel room with me). Fast forward to later at night, we're going at it. She's now on top of me, when her boyfriend calls her. She decides to answer, so she can alleviate his worries.

So imagine, lights off, I'm inside her still, she's having a phone conversation with her boyfriend and telling him she's with friends.

Then, while I'm still in her, tells him "I love you", hangs up, and starts up on me again.

The whole thing really fucked with my mind. Obviously, I'm a piece of shit too, but seeing her put up that act while on the phone with him really fucked me up. Should I tell him what happened?
>>
>>18039770
Jesus Christ. Why are women so fucking horrible? Not that you aren't also a piece of human garbage, but the "I love you" while on your dick is just fucking evil.
>>
>>18039775
And this is why I put no effort into my relationships. Women are snakes.
>>
>>18039775
Yeah, it was pretty crazy. Now I'm just wondering if I should inform the bf or not. I don't want him to try and kill me or something like that.
>>
My ex had a long distance friend who used to come visit. She was always like "my husband is soo evil!" she used to go out with us, drink, pick up guys, basically throw herself at whoever. The typical "I've already decided what the agenda is going to be" preselected behaviour each time she visited.

But she was nice and we had no reason to doubt her. Eventually as the friendship progressed we met her husband and he was alright. A bit lame and milky, but no means the monster she made him out to be.

Eventually a little further down the line he confesses that he is insecure around other people and constantly thinking that she is cheating on him or lying about what she is doing. He is talking about getting therapy for it because he doesn't want to end up bitter and unhappy and spoil the relationship.

I faced a similar dilemma at this point. Do I just go "don't worry brah, you've got this!" or do I spill the beans about what a snake with tits she really was?

I told him. Both of them disown me. It drove a wedge between me and my ex. They eventually broke up, but they both hate me.

I mean, you've fucked his girl, so basically you are no better. By telling the guy you are breaking the code that cheaters and infidels hold. You were down for it, you were supposed to be cool. You'll be the bad guy for it. Like maybe you want to sleep with attached women and then tell their partners what you did. That is kind of fucked up, even if you feel that way because you feel cold and upset at the reality it.

So there I was, having sex with a girl while she was on the phone to her boyfriend and suddenly I was struck by a strange feeling of immorality, can I feel better by ruining two lives under the guise of some ethical code which I clearly do not subscribe to?

I mean, maybe send him an anonymous email. Tell him that you slept with her at a convention, you didn't know she was with someone, you heard her talking to him on the phone and you asked around and thought he should know.
>>
>>18039770

>The whole thing really fucked with my mind. Obviously, I'm a piece of shit too, but seeing her put up that act while on the phone with him really fucked me up. Should I tell him what happened?

Honestly tell this guy. Say you know you were a cunt for doing it but the way she went about it was so psychotically clinical and detached from reality that you were forced to let him know what a psycho he is with because it was so creepy.

>Yeah, it was pretty crazy. Now I'm just wondering if I should inform the bf or not. I don't want him to try and kill me or something like that.

The key is to inform him online or over the phone. You don't want to be face to face when this happens. He will try to hurt you. Even if you are helping him in that moment. I know I would.

Go through her FB to find his and send him a PM to let him know what a psycho she is and that you're telling him this to try and save him further years of wasted time being with her. Make sure you stress that last part, that you're actually coming forward with this shit to save him further years of torture by being continually tricked and played by a psycho. He doesn't want to find out about this shit when he's already married to her; believe me. Then she would play him through the divorce courts even more than she already has.
>>
>>18039775
When you say shit like that you are pretty much like a SJW saying that all men are rapists.
Yes, some women cheat. Some men cheat too. It is not a gendered thing (and statistically men cheat more than women).
>>
>>18039770
First of all, I don't believe this story. It is too much a lonely guy's masturbation fantasy.

But on the slim chance it's true, ask yourself this, OP - exactly who would end up happier if you told heim?
>>
Welp, anons, that's basically what every woman means when she says "I love you".
>>
>>18039787
You know what to do.

In opposition to women, men have rules. Even the shittest ones.
>>
>>18039822

Sure it is, Eliot.

Sure it is.
>>
>>18039770
I believe it OP and agree first time it happens it weirdly does fuck with you. First it's how calmly they do it. You think they at least would have a case of nerves but the lasting fuckery is you know this has been done to you at some point and no matter how sweetly and committed you think the woman of your future dreams is they too will do this.

Once I had my dick wedged between her tits, she answers and talks to her husband with a love you and seconds later taking my cum on her tits and face. Another woman coworker are fucking at work after hours and her bf starts knocking on the door. She shushes me, we finish as he is still knocking, she grabs her purse, leaves and I see her hug and kiss him in the parking lot. Fucked up I tell you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.