[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendliest countries for travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1484086352579.jpg (117KB, 973x1000px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484086352579.jpg
117KB, 973x1000px
My wife and I went to Europe for two weeks last year (England, France, Spain) with a travel group and it was really amazing. We really enjoyed it but one thing we couldn't get over was how most of the Europeans we encountered weren't too friendly. What are some countries that are friendly and welcoming to foreigners?
>>
I guess the countries that don't get many tourists(i.e. not France, England, Spain)
>>
Europe is on the brink of civil war, and you wonder why it's not friendly to foreigners? Many people are simply not welcome here, Where are you from?
>>
I'm from the US
>>
>>18039781
Kek. That's just ridiculous.

>>18039765
Spanish people are usually pretty friendly and welcoming. I met really nice people in Italy, Portugal, smaller towns in the south of Spain and France, Ireland.
>>
>>18039797
One traveling advice I'd give is go to one country at a time, there is no way to see all of Europe in one sitting. Rent a car. Travel to smaller towns not just big cities. You don't really have to plan trips that much. Next time try Finland, not too expensive and not formal in any way. Find activities where you interact with locals, not that touristy crap.
>>
>>18039765
Organized travel groups tend to act like "ugly American" tourists (I've heard people say "How much is this in real money?" and Doesn't anyone in France/Spain/wherever know how to make real coffee?"). It is little wonder that the "natives" don't particularly enjoy their visits.

People travelling independently, if they have a minimum of common sense and courtesy, will have an entirely different experience.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.