[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do young people own business and houses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2929.jpg (20KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2929.jpg
20KB, 500x500px
How do young people own business and houses
>>
Same as old people, they pay for them with money which they make through being productive members of society. There's loads of books on it, really, not making this up, loads, a huge collection of them.
>>
They either have rich parents, or they work hard and make sacrifices.
>>
>>18039438

mostly this, and a little bit of luck. they tend to own businesses by having a good idea or at least something that they're passionate enough about that they can for others to hire them over. then they expand.
>>
>>18039409
Good ideas, single-minded dedication and some luck
>>
I've not known anybody young own a business or house without coming from a better than average start in life. Even having a secure family environment to grow up in so you can study and apply yourself, or take a chance on an idea which might fail knowing that you aren't actually going to starve to death are things that not everybody has access to. Some people don't even know these things are possible because from a young age their lives have been wrapped up in staying safe, warm, fed, clothed etc. The idea of even finishing school seems bizarre because they don't fit into regular society and this has been endemic throughout several generations.

My sort of brother in law is a serial entrepreneur, always starting minor businesses, travelling, selling them if they don't work out so well, managing to get by, but his family is rich as fuck so if he is ever broke he can just ask for several grand and get it at any point. I mean, recently his family said he works too hard and needs to get some perspective so booked him a round the world holiday.

I met a couple of guys the other day with a 'rags to riches' story where they started a brewery in their fathers garage and 'roughed it' for the first few years before moving into a proper brewery and they were laughing about how hard it was at first delivering beer using their mothers car. It's like, shit son, you didn't start brewing beer in a bathtub in the middle of the ghetto. Your family have a fucking farm. You were given a huge ass garage to turn into a small professional brewery using money from your parents and you got to borrow your mothers 4x4 when you needed it.

Like if your Dad is in jail and your mother is a crack head then you aren't going to have access to these things.
>>
90% of startups fail, so most young people who own a business do so because they haven't fallen flat on their faces yet.

The other inherited them from their parents.
A small percentage might be >>18039848
>>
>Optimal personality type
>Stable, middle class upbringing
>Quality education
>Above average interpersonal skills
>Delayed gratification
>>
They either have an engineer, doctor, business degree and buy their house on debt or they have parents helping them(possibly buying them the house).
>>
>>18039860
This is it. Everyone wants to gloss over the truth. Most of these entreupeuners could afford to fail.
>>
Be jewish. They scam for each other. You can get an illegal mortgage.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.